No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

-I see the reception as a lovely beach party with a bon fire...dancing in the sand...oh and you will need to have some sort of carpet down for the isle or crutches will be less than useless. Or we could come back here and have it in the Mess, can be decorated really nicely as I recall from the Carsons birthday.

That was a nice night as I recall.... Ferris Wheel and stars! *leans forward for another kiss*
    Last edited by Dellruby; 01 April 2013, 12:47 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

Ariel: it's the gift of first touch, but when Bob pulled her hand off it ended...it won't work more but the damage it has already done must be fixed...it even can't be said, i it happens when she touches someone...but if it happens it only happens when she touches someone for the first time after they got injuredand even then nonnly, when both she and the one she connects to are conscious...though I guess she knows how to work it other ways too but she would need someone to help her with poison to do that...

Joey: I am sometimes really glad mine is not so strong *looks at his siter much worried*
      Last edited by DarkenLycht; 01 April 2013, 01:03 PM.

Comment

A- Aye, I see. Poor Lass. *he sighs and finishes fixing up Poet's wound* She's always takin' on others' pain. *he shakes his head*

True. Hmm, how's this, we'll make sure you can use the crutches on the beach for the ceremony, but we'll see how you are by then and if we have to have the reception in the Mess then we will, if only so that you two can dance at least once. And Dell? No high heels for you, it would only make your leg more of a nuisance later. My bridesmaids will be allowed to pick their own shoes. *I smile*

Comment

-No high heels, but I get to pick them... oxymoron!
          You don't need high heels, flats will be just fine.

-But I wanted the height...I wanted to be closer to your height just once.
          I like your height, you fit really well in my arms
          -smooth talker...how about low heels, just not flats, might as well come in my slippers if I have to wear flats.
          sigpic

Comment

Low heels are fine, just be careful. I suggest you bring a pair of flats or nice sandals though, in case the heels are too much for your leg. Got it? No hurting yourself on my wedding day, you both hear me? *I pretend to glare at them both, but end up half laughing*

Comment

-Alright, I'll pack my slippers!
              Not those moth eaten things you wear around right after you get up?
              -You have a problem with my slippers?
              If you plan to wear them in public I do!
              -Tough, apart from my work boots, and running shoes they are the only other flats I have.
              Oh, and you can't wear the running shoes *looks at Aang...they are in worse state than the slippers*
              -keep this up boy, and I'll start telling her about the state of your underwear draw.
              Hey that is not my fault...Dr's will insist on cutting my clothes off all the time!

*giggles* -it's more fun it you rip them
              Dell! *chuckles* isn't it though!
              sigpic

Comment

*smiles at aCarson* I just take over the pain others aleady had, I wish I could take over all pain just when it happenss o no one else but me gets hurt when something happens to those I care for...

Ariel: oh my dear, I bet you wish to....but think about it...if you take over all our pain you hurt, and if you hurt we are in pain as well....this does not help any much my angel *strokes her hair* and puts his arm around Joey on the other side* you know I always thought I had to save and care for all my friends and felt useless if I failed but your mother showed me, that I would never be able to do this, no matter how much I try..you can never always save your friends, since you can only be at one place at a time *he smiles* even if you clone yourself, the clones would do the work and not you yourself...even if you are stong as no one else, you are still only one and only able to care for a certain amount of things or friends at one time *he looks at his daughter* do you know what I mean dear?

*skes her head* if I had more power, I could save more

Ariel: indeed but...*he pulls out three of her feathers* try to catch them all at once *he throws them up and blows them in three diffrent directions*

*jumps forward and catches two of them leaping over to make it but the third feather gets out of her reach* awww no...*looks down*

Ariel:see, you cannot be at two places ever, so if you concentrate on some of your friends, you cannot be with the others but...*nMichael holds up the third feather he caught* you have friends to help you, who all klnow you do your best, allow them to help instead of tearing yourself apart for something which won't work anyway

*looks at her father then at nMichael* well...*is slightly confused* I have never seen it like that...I always thought it's me being weak but i never could have reached all three feathers at the same time, Michael's would have landed on the floor...yet I know I tried to...

Ariel: and hat my angel is all which matters...as long as you know you really tried, you have not failed if you cannot make it still *he smiles and hugs Joey who smiles even brigher*
                Last edited by DarkenLycht; 01 April 2013, 02:38 PM.

Comment

*my face turns a little pink* We still have to pick up the dresses, we'll...I will go against my better judgement *at this I look at Shep and Dell again, faking the doctor Aang glare once more* and take Dell with us to Earth. We will find her a better pair of flats then.

Comment

-Ahh, I still get to do coffee? Good! When? I need to find a wedding present!
                    I've had an idea about that...tell you later *winks*

(hey guys, I got to go, the day is getting on and have to go shower yet)
                    sigpic

Comment

((bye Dell, have a nice day )

Comment

(Bye then. And I gotta go for class so later!)

Comment

*sits down next to her father again and hugs him*We have missed you so much *yawns a bit* I feel tired

*Ariel and Joey get up and sit down on the bed next to her*

Joey: then just sleep, Poet, we will watch over you, won't we dad?

Ariel:
                          of course we will Joey *he similes and takes Poet's hand, putting his arm around Joey and puling him close to him while Bob and nMichael take chairs to sit down on the other side of Poet*

*smiles tiredly, looking at her friends and family* I guess, no nightmare will dare to come close to me this time *she closes her eyes and falls asleep smiling still*

(bye then Aang, have a nice day, too )
                          Last edited by DarkenLycht; 01 April 2013, 02:25 PM.

Comment

Ok, didn't mean that very second, oh well, good night Poet, happy class time Aang.
                            Damn, I still have to wait for the last lot of photos to load.
                            sigpic

Comment

*sneaky* Hello!

Comment

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
                                Ok, didn't mean that very second, oh well, good night Poet, happy class time Aang.
                                Damn, I still have to wait for the last lot of photos to load.
                                (well I am still here but I don't know for how long so I rather put down an end for Poet so she does not stand around when I have to leave this time, I think I made a good end for her day, did I?)
                                Last edited by DarkenLycht; 01 April 2013, 02:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X