No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

-Are you just going to hold me for the rest of your life?
    You have a problem with that?

-Not really, although I may miss your kisses.
    They come as part of the package. *leans back enough so he can kiss me.*
    *BTW, are there any other people in the room? base? galaxy?....we don't notice*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
      yep got that...joking, sorry should lead with a warning
      .....Caution...Dell thinks she's funny!
      Ahh you forgot the

XD

Comment

*suddenly, he understands*

A- Ah, y're their father then. *he nods* Aye, I don't know ye tha' well, but I c'n see a lot o' Poet in ye...or rather, th'other way 'round I suppose. She's...very protective o' her friends an' 'er brother, it's goin' ta be the death o' her one day if the Lass isn'a careful. *he shakes his head sadly* She always thinks tha' she isn'a powerful enough t' keep them all safe an' tha' she has t' give all she has t' help them or she'll 'ave failed...

Comment

yep got that...joking, sorry should lead with a warning
          .....Caution...Dell thinks she's funny!
          ...I did laugh, but then you know I always find you amusing

-Are you just going to hold me for the rest of your life?
          You have a problem with that?

-Not really, although I may miss your kisses.
          They come as part of the package. *leans back enough so he can kiss me.*
          *BTW, are there any other people in the room? base? galaxy?....we don't notice*
          *I am standing, watching this, smiling widely. I had been silent until now, a slight giggle escapes me and I slap a hand over my mouth to stop it*

Comment

Originally posted by Nightmarepoet View Post
            Ahh you forgot the

XD
            Crap I really do have to label my jokes *facepalm* ()
            sigpic

Comment

Ariel: oh yes that is quite much like me....I met her mother, wakeing up after a long wile in her house. I before had thrown myself down a high cliff, crashing my body seriously...because I did feel too weak to help my friends and everyone...I thought I deserve death *he strokes his children's hair*

nMichael: she tried to kill herself over thinking that as well....

Bob: and her thoughts go out to just one thing: feeling like she is stupid, useless and worthless and not strong enough to save her friends always
              Last edited by DarkenLycht; 01 April 2013, 11:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Aang View Post
                ...I did laugh, but then you know I always find you amusing

*I am standing, watching this, smiling widely. I had been silent until now, a slight giggle escapes me and I slap a hand over my mouth to stop it*
                *thinking...leave me be sis, I need this*
                sigpic

Comment

*thinks to Dell: Okay okay I'm backing off now. You know how to get me back over here if you need me. --and turns back to the chart she had put down to help Shep, marking a few things on it before wandering a few beds away to check on another patient*

A- Aye. Aang, c'mere for a moment, Love. *he looks over to me and I come to stand beside him, instantly recognizing Poet's father and my face pales a bit, but I don't fall over*

I..um...hello. I'm Aang, one of Poet's friends. *I sputter*

A- Aye, I see y'know who 'e is, Love. *smiles at me*

Why...yes I do. I just didn't expect...I mean...oh you know... *still having a hard time finding words*

A- Ma' Aang 'ere...she's spent quite some time wi' Poet, carin' for 'er. Poor lass is always thinkin' she's no' good enough if she canna' 'elp...Aang tries t' show 'er that y'don't need th' powers t' 'elp yer friends when they need it...an' tries to make 'er see that just because she's been injured an canna' give all 'er energy t' 'er friends doesn'a mean she's failed. *he sighs* We all do. Jus' now, I'd been showin' Poet 'ow t' care fer her friend's wounds wi'out 'er powers...She was doin' wonderfully wi' it.

Comment

Ariel: oh hello Aang, nice to meet you...it's ok...I guess they did not expect to see me either *looks at aCarson and Aang smileing* she's got that feelings from me. Joey is much more like their mom from what I heard about him...but Poet, I can understand that because I have been that way...but her mother finally got me to realize that this is just not possible, no matter how strong you are ever...I just had to leave them too early to teach her that *looks down at Poet smiling sadly* but now I guess its time for them to wake up *he puts his hands on Poet's and Joey's foehead and closes his eyes for a few seconds as his hands start to get surrounded by a white light*

*the twins open their eyes slowly looking at thier father, but are unable to speak*
                    Last edited by DarkenLycht; 01 April 2013, 12:08 PM.

Comment

*Shep sits back up, and I see a wince of pain on his face*
                      -are you ok, do you need Aang?
                      No, just got shot in the back is all, I'm fine.

-tough guy huh?
                      You know me, a little pain never stopped me...a lot, now that is a different matter.

-I don't need you to be a tough guy, I like the the soppy soft guy you let out when we are on our own.
                      I don't let him out in public, he makes a fool of me.
                      -are you going to be able to stand up with A-Carson at the wedding in.....how long have we been in here, was only 7 days till the wedding when I last looked.
                      Think this is day 3, you were out to it for 2 days.
                      -4 days till the wedding? will we make it? there was so much still to do, and I ask again, will you be able to stand up for the service?
                      Will you be able to walk up the isle with Aang, then stand up there too?

-come hell or high water, I'll be there where I'm needed.
                      Me too, maybe we can prop each other up.
                      *we laugh a little*
                      sigpic

Comment

*I smile at Ariel and then turn back to my sister, I could hear them talking about my wedding and it's just the escape I need to get my thoughts back in order*

Um yes, well I saw Poet's memories...rather her last of you. *I squeak out to Ariel before turning to run back over to my sister*

You two will be at my wedding. If you keep behaving yourselves, I won't have my bridesmaid and one of A-Carson's groomsmen gone lame on me, you'll both stand on your own two feet. *I smile at the two, they don't know how happy it's made me to see them like this, together...*

A- Aye, y'caught Aang a bit off guard as well. She'll be a'right...*he watches the twins wake up*

Comment

*Look up at Aang*
                          -I know I'll be there...thinking crutches will be a help, but that is fine...I can wrap them in ribbons, Beck can hold my flowers...if someone brings my stuff, I can finish sewing Sheps waist coat in here.
                          I will be fine too...can borrow one of Dells crutches....not missing A-Carsons big day, um your's to Aang
                          sigpic

Comment

I'm a doctor as well as your little sister, Dell. You'll be at my wedding, but if the standing will be too much for either of you, we'll work something out. I won't have either of you over doing yourselves for me... *I look at Shep* ...or A-Carson. *I smirk slightly*

*I sigh and think to Dell: The hardest part of this for me...it's going to be leaving you both here, injured still, when I leave for my honeymoon. You know how I am, I almost hurt someone this morning when I realized A-Carson had moved me from my spot here beside your bed...leaving you by choice to go on a trip...that is going to be hard for me.*

*but I say out loud* The planning is almost done, I think I just need to get the rings, we need to write our vows...and I need to work out seating arrangements. Then comes the reception. Crap, I lied. Not quite almost done... *I face palm*

Comment

*sists up slowly* you...you are back *puts her hand on his cheek, to stroke him but one second after she touches his skin, she winces badly and blood starts running down from a beginning cut on her throat*

Ariel: Poet, no please...not this....take her hand off me

*Bob pulls Poet's hand down so she loses connction, then Ariel presses his hand on the still rather small, yet already strongly bleeding wound*

Dad I am...sorry *coughs* ddin't mean to...

*Ariel looks at her smiling, while still pressing his hand hard against the wound to stop the bleeding* I know...it's not your fault, we'll get that fixed my angel *he looks to aCarson and thinks* it's really not. she got that gift of hers from her mother, though hers is much stronger than Kyara's was...that's why she takes the wounds over, please help me
                              Last edited by DarkenLycht; 01 April 2013, 12:49 PM.

Comment

*A-Carson nods sharply, turns to a nearby supply cart and pulls off a few items*

A- Let's stop th' bleedin' now, Lass. Hold on, 'old still. *he works silently now, to stop the bleeding and carefully stitch the wound shut, wrapping a strip of gauze gently around it to protect it*A'right, there ye are. Take it easy, Lass. *he turns to Ariel* Is there a way t' stop that gift or t' make it less....*he trails off, his eyes worried*

Comment

Working...
                                X