No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*I reach over and wrap an arm around Shep for a moment* I was scared too. Hell, I was the one working on her, if she hadn't come back to us...I'd have hated myself for it. I'm just glad she did come back...and she's still Dell.

*I then release Shep and turn to Poet* We don't hate you, Poet. We couldn't hate you if we all know you've done all you could. It's...the relief of knowing you've helped someone you care about can come and can feel even better when you do it without powers. It's...I love the moment when her eyes open and she sees me beside her...it lets me know I've done right by her even if I didn't use my gift to do it.

Comment

*looks at them* I always had powers from mom and dad...yet still I lost them, friends and even my brother...I got more powerful over all the years and stll I cannot help poeple, my energy is not sufficient...though my energy and mind is all I can use to help....I don't want you to hate me but I fail you again and again..just because I am not powerful enough, you have to use normal things that take long time and have to worry and have to sweat to save lives...you are humans and your energy is precious so you should not have to use it for such things....I don't understand why you would choose to do that over just use one hand move and heal.....*looks at Aang* it does not make me happy when I heal someone like that but I know it will work so I don't have to worry
      Last edited by DarkenLycht; 31 March 2013, 12:43 PM.

Comment

Beck What would we use that energy for, if not to help one another. Save it in a jar till it faded away? There is nothing wrong with being "only human" in fact we like it! I don't want a friend who thinks she is a God, or tries to act like one...I just want friends who help when the can, and are just there to hold my hand when they can't help any other way
        Last edited by Dellruby; 31 March 2013, 01:06 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

*looks at Beck trying to sort what she had said* I don't think I am a god..and I never want to be one, I just want to help; we just don't know how to help any diffent than using our powers...we didn't know that it makes happy to do that without and that holding a hand can be done enough to help sometimes...we just had no idea *turns her had away since she feels ashamed* is it asked too much if you could show us how to do all these things?

Comment

*Beck goes over to Poets bedside and picks up her hand in hers*

Beck I can't help you get better Poet, but I want to be here for you anyway. Take comfort in that thought. relax and go to sleep. *smiles down at her*
            sigpic

Comment

*smiles putting her other hand on Beck's* I cannot get better in what I am but you all could show us how to get better humans

Comment

Beck Just rest and relax. Let time do the work.
                sigpic

Comment

*Joey lies down in the bed next to his sieter* she is right sister, don't think so much about all stuff all the time *closes eyes and lets his mind drift off*

As if that would be so easy dear Joey....

*Bob appears next to Poet's bed* but it is my friend *he gets down on knees next to her* just now look in my eyes *he puts his hand on her forehead as she turns to look at him*

it's not....*suddenly her mind begins to feel very light*

Bob: oh it is, and now just sleep and don't think....*he looks her deep into her eyes and concentrates to block her thoughts without her realizing it*

But....*her eyes close slowly and her mind fades away as he still blocks her thoughts until she sleeps deep enough to not come up with new ones, after that he takes a chair sitting down just holding her hand*
                  Last edited by DarkenLycht; 31 March 2013, 01:57 PM.

Comment

very nicely done Poet...now I'm really tied...got up way to early this morning, and I have to go back to sleep now...see you tomorrow!
                    Sweet dreams to both of us!
                    sigpic

Comment

*hugs* sweet dreams Dell Good niight everyone
                      Last edited by DarkenLycht; 31 March 2013, 02:15 PM.

Comment

(*evil laugh* My turn, exhausted Aang is exhausted but she will not leave her sister's side still!)

*Shep didn't want to leave Dell's side, so I'd pulled another chair up and now sat beside him, watching my older sister sleep. I was glad she was sleeping of her own choice now and I had not had to knock her out, this meant she could wake up as she pleased and I would be here any time she'd need me*

Aang, I have to ask...is there anything you can do to help her heal faster? I'd...like to be able to give her a hug next time she wakes up. Oh there I go sounding soft again. *he huffs and looks back over at Dell instead of me*

*I lightly cuff the back of his head, smiling the whole time* Don't worry about sounding soft in front of me, Shep. I won't tell anyone. Like I said, blame the pain meds I have you on. I may be able to give her some relief, enough so that she could sit up next time she wakes.

Ow, no fair hitting an injured man! ...But that would be great, Aang. *he smiles, squeezing Dell's hand gently*

*I stand up, go to find A-Carson who looks as if he's had the night's sleep my body is telling me that I need*

A- Y'should sleep now, Lass, y'd be no use to yer sister if ye can't function properly. *he smiles and hugs me* Ye brought 'er back, y've done well, Love.

*I smile back tiredly* I will in a while, but I need you to keep an eye on everyone. And make sure that Beck doesn't overwork herself while Na'Kita sleeps. I'll be right back.

A- Aye, I'll see ye soon, Love. *he nods and sets to work checking the charts of the various patients I haven't been in charge of, but keeping a careful eye on my sisters, Shep and Poet and her boys*

*I step out of the infirmary, breathe the non-sanitized air and smile, I walk up to our quarters and open the door with a swipe of the hand, making my way to our bedroom, where I gather fresh clothes and disappear into the bathroom for a quick shower and re-emerge wrestling my hair into a single plait down my back, feeling refreshed. I open the top drawer of my nightstand by the bed and slip out the little round hand device, fitting it over my hand, and I look at it...I had sworn only to use this in emergencies, but I would make an exception for my older sister*

For you, big Sis, I will do anything. *I close my hand around the device and head back to the infirmary, where I stand over Dell and focus my energy on her. The device on my hand glows light blue, almost white, as I heal her wounds, before I sway on my feet and topple back into the chair behind me, smiling weakly, and slip the hand device off my hand and into my pocket*

Thank you so much, Aang. This means a lot to me, and it will mean a lot to her. *he smiles*

I would do anything for her. For either of my sisters or any of my friends. *I force my legs to hold my weight as I lever myself out of the chair and lean on Dell's bed, checking her wounds. The wound in her arm and the one that had hit her ribs are both nearly healed and her leg has improved, if only a little bit. She will still need to stay here, but she can sit up later, with far less pain*

*I set about disconnecting the oxygen tube, she shouldn't need it anymore, but I leave the heart monitors and IV bag connected, she may yet need them. And then I gratefully sink into the chair beside Shep, my energy sapped, and only seconds later, I am sound asleep sitting upright beside my sister and her lover*

Comment

*I smile at Poet & think to Bob; thank you.' Then i release Poets hand & look around the room. i sigh with relief as everyone of the patients, even Rodney & Aang are sound asleep, with Bob watching over Poet, nCarson & Joey & the other Carsons watching over everyone else. I go over to Rodney's bed who is partially slumped over, his laptop still under his hands. I slip the laptop out & close the lid, not noticing a picture minimized on the task bar labeled 'Sam & I'. I place the laptop on the bedside table, then I straighten his posture, pull up his covers lean over and kiss his forehead. 'He is as much a brother to me as A-Carson & Shep are' I think to my self. As I turn to leave he mutters "Thanks Sam". I stop, look back at him, thinking that's weird, but then thinking I must be tired, i climb back into bed & drift off to sleep*
                          Last edited by McBecklover; 01 April 2013, 02:22 AM. Reason: Added more :D
                          I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
                          traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

(Aw look at us all asleep with Carson & A-Carson looking after us...hey! Even I fell asleep! *snore*)

Comment

Originally posted by Aang View Post
                              (Aw look at us all asleep with Carson & A-Carson looking after us...hey! Even I fell asleep! *snore*)
                              (yes, but ive added more to my last bit as its been on my mind all day )
                              traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Hey Dell, just wondering if you saw I posted this a little while back. You didn't reply so I don't know if you saw it...
                                Originally posted by McBecklover View Post
                                (For Dell, did you know Joe will be in your country this year?!
                                Spoiler:

Armageddon NZ
                                http://armageddonexpo.com/nz/tv-movi...s/joe-flanigan
                                Hamilton
                                May 25/26th
                                Claudelands Arena. 10am to 6pm

Wellington
                                June 1 - 3rd (Queens Birthday)
                                NEW VENUE - Westpac Stadium 10am to 6pm

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X