Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nightmarepoet View Post
    *looks at shep* that sound like fun....oh ..oh *shakes head a bit* well my guys have fangs and can do nice stuff, like walking up walls and run very fast....but if it comes to weapons they have their blades with them
    Again, that will fit nicely into the budget! I could get a nice bonus if I can keep this up!

-You get bonuses?
    Well free board and all I can eat, but I live in hope!

Originally posted by Aang View Post
    Beck: Of course the Tok'ra are the good guys. *she smiles brightly at Poet and Shep*

After what we did to save her from Skyra, of course we're not giving her to the bad guys!

*I hug Beck for a moment, glad my sister won't lose any more memories*

( <-- Dell ruffling Shep's hair!)

I mean....

-*hug Beck too*. I'm glad you are feeling good sis, hey you will be much stronger now, you will be able to kick some serious butt!
    sigpic

Comment

*smies at Beck* no sorry but I really would not want to try that, nothing against our friends in you but if I think about me doing this, sharing my body...no, I got enough trouble with myself *her hands start shaking abit as she feels the strange feeling coming up again*

*looks at Shep* well that is nice *starts sweatting a bit*

Comment

Beck: I'm sorry, all I meant was that it's odd having the second presence in my own body. *she smiles then looks at Dell* Yes I suppose I could!

*I look at Poet, wondering what it is she's feeling*

Comment

-Hey want come down to the gym and spar with me Beck, we could see what you've got!

Are you sure that is a good idea *he thinks of all the times hes has spared with Ronon*

-I'm counting on the fact that Beck won't want to actually hurt me.

Beck would be good to know just what I could do before I have to do it. Oh stop looking at us like that Aang, we will be careful!
          sigpic

Comment

*smies* I know Beck, it really has to be
            *bites her lip to not scream a little, then finally can calm down again*

*Joey appears smiling brightly* hi Poet; hi everyone

*punches her brother on the arm a bit* Hi Joey...

Joey
            : um what was that for? wasn't it good...*laughs a little*

Comment

*Dell looks at Poet and Joey wondering what it is she missed*
              sigpic

Comment

Well I'm coming along anyway, just in case! *I smile and silently slip my healing device in my pocket* I know, I know, I'm an over protective little sister...what am I gonna do when A-Carson and I are on our honeymoon!

*A-Carson hugs me from behind again*

A- What y're not goin' ta do is worry yerself silly, ma' Love. *he smiles*

Comment

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
                  *Dell looks at Poet and Joey wondering what it is she missed*
                  *Aang has understood the feeling now, so looks at Dell and thinks to her: You don't want to know.*

Comment

*looks at Dell* oh it's just nothing I thought about we going with you to the gym a bit fight training after you trained

Joey: oh yes sounds nice, though I just have taken a bath, then I will have to shower afterwards again

I know you did...I could...smell...it

Joey: ah yes, do I smell good? *thinks to her. Oh by the way I gave him fangs...just could not help it somehow*

*roles eyes*
                    Last edited by DarkenLycht; 28 March 2013, 02:24 PM.

Comment

-well while the cats away, the mice will play! *smile at my littlest sister*

Beck I'll keep her under control for you Aang *she winks at Dell, who winks right back*

I'll keep an eye on them both, don't worry about it Aang. well I have some paper work to sort out before my new recruits arrive tomorrow morning, so I better get to it. *loops his arm around Dells waist and pulls her to him to give her a kiss* Be careful!
                      *then he waves to everyone and leaves*
                      sigpic

Comment

*my face begins to go slightly red but I smile gratefully to Shep before he leaves and then turn back to my sisters*

If I come back from my honeymoon and find either of you injured, I'll finish the job myself! Got it?! *my green eyes sparkle fiercely* I won't have you two getting into all sorts of mischief while I'm away! I'm gentle on you two when I have to take care of you at the infirmary, I can't promise Keller will be the same if I'm not here!

*I watch Beck's eyes flash with pain and am instantly sorry for what I said, so pull her into my arms for a hug*

Crap Sis, I'm so sorry! I totally forgot...oh I'm so sorry!

Beck: It's alright little Sis. I know you didn't mean it that way. *she smiles at me and gives me a reassuring hug to let me know she isn't mad with me*

Comment

(sorry I have to go, good night ans much fiun)

Comment

been good playing with you Poet, have a good nights sleep and we will see you tomorrow!
                            sigpic

Comment

Good night Poet (now Dell did you see Aang's response to you and Beck?)

Comment

Originally posted by Aang View Post
                                *my face begins to go slightly red but I smile gratefully to Shep before he leaves and then turn back to my sisters*

If I come back from my honeymoon and find either of you injured, I'll finish the job myself! Got it?! *my green eyes sparkle fiercely* I won't have you two getting into all sorts of mischief while I'm away! I'm gentle on you two when I have to take care of you at the infirmary, I can't promise Keller will be the same if I'm not here!

*I watch Beck's eyes flash with pain and am instantly sorry for what I said, so pull her into my arms for a hug*

Crap Sis, I'm so sorry! I totally forgot...oh I'm so sorry!

Beck: It's alright little Sis. I know you didn't mean it that way. *she smiles at me and gives me a reassuring hug to let me know she isn't mad with me*
                                You worry to much Aang!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X