No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(ahh sorry aang I was not paing attention here, too)

*looks at Shep* I know for Corey, he wants to work with the Carsons but for te others I
    don't have asked yet

Comment

sorry Aang, didn't know what was going on in there, so Shep and Poet have been having a chat.
      sigpic

Comment

Right well clearly Beck has her symbiote now. And I saw Poet and Shep talking, that's why I hadn't brought us out yet, didn't want to interrupt

Comment

Well go ahead and ask for me...have whoever wants to work with me, to come to my office in the morning and we will sort it out....do you they will want uniforms, or not?

*he looks around at the others who have come out of the lab*
          Hey what has been going on here then? Is Beck ok? she looks different somehow?

-She is different, but it is a good thing. *goes over to him and takes his hand and gives him a kiss on the cheek.
          sigpic

Comment

No thanks Shep, uniforms do not fit to wraith but yes I will ask...um but what exactly are we doing, when we work with you, Shep?

Comment

I like Poet, she is an interesting person
              sigpic

Comment

*Beck looks at Shep, her eyes flash yellow*

Na'Kita: I am Na'Kita. I am the Tok'ra symbiote that now shares this body with Beck.

*she bows her head*

Beck: But I'm still in here, of course. It's Beck now. *she smiles*

Comment

*looks at Beck* hey nice to see you well again *hugs her, then looks at Shep* thank you, you are as well *smiles*

Comment

*Beck hugs Poet*

Beck: It's nice to be well again. And Poet? Thanks for being here for me. *she smiles*

Comment

Nothing to thank for, Beck, it's my pleasure...*shivers a bit as she fels something strange than smiels brightly*

Comment

Originally posted by Nightmarepoet View Post
                        No thanks Shep, uniforms do not fit to wraith but yes I will ask...um but what exactly are we doing, when we work with you, Shep?
                        No uniforms...that will fit nicely into the budget! Well, at first, and with luck, most of the time, we will just all be walking around our parts of the city making sure everything is as it should be. In times of trouble, then they will be part of the fighting force defending the city...part of the cities armed forces....can even issue them with guns if they think they would need them...have noticed they don't seem to carry them, so...

Originally posted by Aang View Post
                        *Beck looks at Shep, her eyes flash yellow*
                        *he takes a step back* Wow! Freaky!

Na'Kita: I am Na'Kita. I am the Tok'ra symbiote that now shares this body with Beck.

*she bows her head*

Beck: But I'm still in here, of course. It's Beck now. *she smiles*
                        Um, pleased to meet you Na'kita. Beck glad you are still in there...Tok'ra, the good guys, right?

-Of course the good guys! you think we would give her to the bad guys? *ruffle his hair* ()

Originally posted by Nightmarepoet View Post
                        *looks at Beck* hey nice to see you well again *hugs her, then looks at Shep* thank you, you are as well *smiles*
                        Anytime Poet!
                        sigpic

Comment

*looks at shep* that sound like fun....oh ..oh *shakes head a bit* well my guys have fangs and can do nice stuff, like walking up walls and run very fast....but if it comes to weapons they have their blades with them

Comment

Beck: Of course the Tok'ra are the good guys. *she smiles brightly at Poet and Shep*

After what we did to save her from Skyra, of course we're not giving her to the bad guys!

*I hug Beck for a moment, glad my sister won't lose any more memories*

( <-- Dell ruffling Shep's hair!)

Comment

*looks at Beck* it's confusing, need to get used to that...I can feel both of you in there, so know where you and the other Tok'ra are I feel two presences instead of one....*shivers again a bit* I am sorry, I am ok *smiles*

Comment

*I look at Poet* I feel the same thing, it is a little confusing. We'll get used to it... *I smile*

Beck: Try being me, I'm the one feeling a second presence in my own body! *she laughs a bit*

Comment

Working...
                                X