No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh you never know, I might just have an idea how to do away with her... don't much like her at all. Carson all the way please!

Comment

*still whistling innocently* Nope. Nuh huh. Not me. *cheeky grin* Maybe just a little. hehe More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
      sigpic

Comment

*Now that I am sitting quietly, staring around the room at all of my fallen friends, I can feel something, a nagging emotion in the back of my mind...Dell! I sit up and pull my knees to my chest, this isn't her usual cheery emotion and it's not the product of a fight with Shep...no, she's in some kind of trouble, I can feel cold...loneliness. A distinct ache...left leg, I think. Only a bit of worry for the moment, this is a new developing bit of trouble at the moment...but I will keep closer tabs on my sister from now on*

Comment

*as I feel her worry and the cold and loneliness growing, I sit up straighter, almost rigid. I would swear my own left leg has picked up a slight ache too. I pick up my laptop and click onto the city server, enter my IDC code and dial out from my chair, not interrupted, trying to reach Dell or anyone who might be able to tell me more about where she is, why I'm feeling these things...*

Comment

*Aang's call is patched through to a lap top and is answered by Dave*

Dave Hello, who is calling please?
            sigpic

Comment

Dave Sheppard? I'm Aang, I'm Dell's sister. Um, I was just wondering if you had any idea where she's gotten to or how she's doing? I've usually had a call from her by now but I haven't yet and call me a worry wart but I'm worried about her. *I am careful not to tell him that I can feel her emotions and I know already she is not alright, because I don't want him to think I'm totally mad just yet*

Comment

Dave Aang I've heard a lot about you.... I'd love to tell you everything is ok here, but I can't. Dell went out riding alone today and her horse came back without her....John has been out looking for her, but it is dark now, I have no idea how he thinks he could find her in the dark, but he's still out there....It gets pretty cold at night up here this time of year. When he left he was muttering some thing about it being bad timing that both ships are out. What good they could do I have no idea, we are 100's of miles from any coast! Does any of it mean anything to you? when ever I ask anything, I'm just told I don't have the clearance.
                sigpic

Comment

Yes, it actually means a hell of a lot to me, Dave. I wish I could explain, and not to repeat what you already know, but you don't have the clearance. *I sigh* I had a feeling something had happened or she'd have called me by now. I'd guess she fell off her horse, it must have gotten spooked and bucked her right off or something. If there's any chance he can find her, I know he will not rest until he does. John would never forgive himself if he didn't find her. If you see him before he finds her, tell him Aang knows that she's alright, but to be careful of her left leg when he finds her. He'll know what that means when you say it came from me--I'm not only her little sister, I'm also her doctor at the moment and falling off the horse might have re-aggravated an old injury... *I carefully use a quickly thought up cover story so he won't work out that I know more than I let on* And if you see Dell when he brings her back, just...tell her that Little Sis is worried. I wish I could help to find her, but I can't do much from here. And Dave? Thanks for telling me.

Comment

Dave Anything I can do to help, I feel a bit responsible really. I took John off for the day, Mary Alice was supposed to be entertaining Dell, but she got caught up in the wedding plans. Dell should never have been allowed out on her own like that...she has only been riding for a week, and she doesn't know the country....anything could have spooked her horse, there are wolves, mountain lions rattlers and all manner of other snakes and animals including Bears which will be starting to wake up. I'm not doing much to calm your fears am I, sorry about that, I think I just needed someone to talk too. I'm sure everything will be fine, it has to be.
                    sigpic

Comment

It's alright Dave, she's my big Sister so of course I'm worried for her, but she is a tough bugger, we've faced much worse than bears and mountain lions and made it out alive. It's not your fault that trouble follows my sister wherever she goes...I somehow had an inkling she couldn't possibly go the whole month without getting into some sort of trouble...If I know her as well as I do, she'll be just fine. A bit bruised and sore for sure, but that comes with falling off a horse. She'll certainly live to tell about it. *I smile, but I said those words as much to comfort Dave as to comfort myself...I still worry about my sister, but I don't want to make Dave feel any worse*

Comment

Dave I'm sure you know her better than me, so I will take your word for it. I better go now, guess I better call a Dr out if you think an old leg injury might be aggravated. Good to meet you Aang I only wish I had better news to give you. Good bye.
                        sigpic

Comment

Probably wouldn't be a bad idea to have a doctor on hand, I only wish it could be myself or my fiancee, but I trust you'll make sure she's cared for when John brings her back. Good to meet you too, Dave. I'm sure the news will be better next time. 'Bye. *I click my laptop shut and look around at A-Carson and my friends who we must care for and feel a sharp pang of my own worry as it really sinks in that Dell is missing and I can't leave to go to Earth and find her*

Comment

*Wakes up all of a sudden* Dell! *looks around and realizes she is still with her friends, feeling a cold shudder running down her back telling her that something is not right* I need to go find her...she's lost *vanishes and finds herself surrounded by cold wind and the blood red light of the rising sun*
                            Dell, can you hear me, Dell! *looks around, her friend has to be somewhere near whe she stands* Dell" *runs to the place where she spotteed Dell, lying between some rocks* Oh Dell, no...*puts her fngers on her friend's wrist to check the pulse and feels a very faint heartbeat*
                            Well, I can fix this dear, no worries no one must know this at all *spreads her hands over Dell and closes eyes, imaginig her friend's wounds to close and her heart to beat normal again. She starts feeling a little cold as her energy is drained from her to flow to Dell but knows her friend will be well again* Now I will be able to go and tell Aang you are ralight, just a tiny bit more and you are like new if you wake up...*something is moving behind them and Poet turns aroubnd to face a wolf juming forward to her, mouth wide open, digging its fangs into her neck faster as she can move away*
                            You...*pushes the animal away, then sends out a wave of energy to make sure it stays where it is now. The wound by its fangs closes slowly as she sinks down next to her friend gasping for air and not able t get up again, to heal Dell completely*
                            Last edited by DarkenLycht; 14 March 2013, 04:49 AM.

Comment

(Hey sis, tried to wait up for you, but I am dog tired & can't keep my eyes open anymore. You can write me still & have me with you next time Dell calls Perhaps write something to include Becks birthday. Ok I'm off. Night sis)
                              I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
                              traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

(Night Beck )

Comment

Working...
                                X