No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*looks down at Poet's mouth and sees the blood* *looks up at Corey* I will have to take her to the infirmary, but I've fixed this wound before. *I look at Dell, who looks over at me and smiles, pointing to her own ribs* It won't take me long.

*my adrenaline is pumping, giving me some extra strength, so I lift Poet into my arms gently and easily, then talk into my earpiece* Sam, I need you to beam Poet and myself as well as the others to the infirmary please.

Sure Aang, beaming you now.

*a moment later after a flash of blue light, we are all standing in the infirmary, I set Poet onto an infirmary bed and A-Carson and I head off with her to do the surgery, this time he will be able to help me rather than just give me directions*

Okay A-Carson, we need oxygen and we'll need to give her the proper anesthetic so that I can work. *he goes to get the anesthetic while I set up the oxygen and in moments, we are ready to work, I make the small incision in her side, just where the bruise is, and slip the bone out of her lung, seal the lung and then set the bone properly, and then stitch the incision, and with A-Carson's help, re-bandage her and start a slow drip of pain killers*

*it is now about two hours later when A-Carson and I change from our hospital scrubs back into our BDU uniforms and come out of the operating room with Poet settled in a proper infirmary bed*

She will be fine, it will hurt and she may not be able to accompany us to save Beck and Carson if I must keep her on the pain killers, but she'll be fine. *I smooth her dark hair away from her face with one hand and hold her hand with my other hand*

A- Y've done a fine job, Aang. A fine job indeed. *he smiles at me*

That's good to hear, Aang.

Dell: I'm so glad she'll be alright! *she comes over and stands beside me, looking down at Poet who looks to be resting peacefully*

Comment

So... Dell is around?
      sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
      https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
        So... Dell is around?
        No haven't seen her today just yet but we've permission to "speak for each other" in our story lines on the forum when we need to.

Comment

*N-Michael appers next to Poet's bed, looks down at her* Now that is really an improvement, Leon was right...being able to vanish and reappear wherever you like is a gift *he similes showing fangs to the others* she just neds a drink, and se'll be able to go on this mission again, just ignoring the pain, that's what Gabriel said...*he bends down to Poet and whispers* wake up, my queen

*opens her eyes slowly* that, was surely a bit too much....hello Michael*

(sorry got to go....make sure I take a snack off him )

Comment

(Alright good night, Poet. I'll make sure you have a snack off Michael as soon as I get out of this office I'm sitting in in a moment )

Comment

Alright, Michael. I know what needs to be done. *I hand him the small knife I had taken to keeping in my boot and step back from Poet*

*he cuts a slit in his wrist and presses it gently to Poet's lips and she begins to drink, I can see her energy returning and I unhook the drip from her arm after a moment* But even if you have had a snack of Michael, I still want you to be careful, tell me if the pain is too much. Do you understand? *I smile, Michael steps back and sways a bit on his feet, I guide him to chair beside Poet's bed*

Comment

(Hi guys, I'm here now...been a busy morning)

- You look better already Poet, I'm glad because I have a feeling we are going to need you strong soon.
                sigpic

Comment

(Hi Sis, got about an hour and then Nick's coming and I'll be back at what amounts to 3-4pm or so your time)

Poet: I do feel better as well, thank you Dell. *she looks over to Michael* Thank you for that, Michael dear.

*I look over at Dell* I have a feeling we're going to have trouble on our hands when we get there. Beck and Carson are both hurt, I can still feel it...and it still hurts me to feel it. I've got it under control now though, it just caught me by surprise earlier.

Comment

*I look around at all of us, and worry. Poet is not 100% and I wonder how Aang will cope if she has to take on much more pain from Beck and Carson. But I don't let the worry show on my face, and also put a tight lid on the emotion, not wanting to put anymore on my little sister right now. I reach out and take Shep hand and am very grateful to have him with to me.*
                    sigpic

Comment

*I look over at Dell again, a half-smile on my face now, and I wonder if she realizes I am feeling Beck and Carson's pain on purpose, that I could block them out if I chose to, but that I choose not to because Beck is my sister and Carson is my brother, and feeling their emotions is the only way I can know that they are alive right now...I can sense the worry in Dell, but it isn't strong, as if she is putting a lid on it and trying to hide it, so like a good little sister, I don't say a word to my big sister, I don't want her to worry about me any further*

Comment

(sneaky little sister...I've been there before!)

really is the anything else we can do?
                        sigpic

Comment

(I am a sneaky little bugger aren't I? I think Aang hasn't told you just how much control she does have over this gift of hers...Carson and Beck's emotions caught her while she was asleep and she didn't have enough time to get in control before the full force of it hit her)

Hmm, I think there's nothing else we can do right now except wait...hurry up and wait, eh?

Comment

Story of my life!
                            I don't see me being able to see this one to the end. I'll have company tonight, and guessing tomorrow i will get next to no time to be on line, and even less on Friday.

Plus there is my idea of how to be absent from the board for the better part of the month!...I need Dell and Shep on earth for that!
                            sigpic

Comment

If it comes to it, Poet and I can play you and Shep and fake our way through to the end, save Beck and Carson and then send you two to Earth when we get back to Atlantis...don't want to have to do it that way but we can.

Comment

I would rather be apart of it too! But I can give you some guide lines if you want!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X