X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and you have been quite slow at times!
    sigpic

Comment

You know what, hush up! I've been cooking, then had Mum, Dad AND Big Bro home all at once...I am finally the only one awake, as it should be!

Comment

consider me hushed!
        sigpic

Comment

Good.

Now I have Star Trek playing, a big cookie/biscuit to eat and I am finally alone!

Comment

gizz a bite! *reaches over and brakes off a piece*

Want some Beck?, I could grab you a bit too
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
              Used to be mainly family, but I have none in this universe so it has been quite......but there are one or two spirits around the city....it is sort of how even when I was exploring the city outskirts, I never seemed to get lost.... trapped is a different thing altogether.
              There are two spirits here? Who are they?

*turns to Aang* Perhaps thats why when im asleep & your out here alone, I dream of you being lonely in a quiet room... *frowns*

(Reading Chapter 2 now )
              I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
              traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

I don't know their names, names don't mean much beyond the vale...but they are good.

(enjoy)
                sigpic

Comment

gizz a bite! *reaches over and brakes off a piece*

Want some Beck?, I could grab you a bit too
                  The only reason I don't hit you for stealing a piece of my cookie is because you are my sister. You two and A-Carson are the only people who can reach over and take my food without getting hit.

Originally posted by McBecklover View Post
                  *turns to Aang* Perhaps thats why when im asleep & your out here alone, I dream of you being lonely in a quiet room... *frowns*
                  That could be. Sometimes when I'm alone, it feels like I am trapped in a lonely room. That's why I always used to and still do snuggle so close against A-Carson when he's out here with me...it's comforting to feel what he's feeling. *smiles* I'm not really lonely or I wouldn't sometimes want to escape the rush of feelings and emotions, but I do prefer having someone nearby most of the time.

Comment

It must kill you to be around me and Shep half the time Aang, I'm sorry about that. where did he get to anyway, he was here before?
                    sigpic

Comment

(Finished. God i have a dirty mind, i want 2nd base there! *facepalm* ok brb, lunch)
                      traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Well yes at times it does. But the blessing in my gift is that I always know exactly what you're feeling, so when you two do fight, I can tell exactly what emotions are causing it. I know when Shep needs a swift kick or a gentle nudge and I know if you need me to go after Shep or if you need me to just be by your side. It's useful.
                        I've been this way as long as I can remember and I have worked out how to tune out certain people's feelings. I cannot feel Keller, for example.

Comment

Originally posted by McBecklover View Post
                          (Finished. God i have a dirty mind, i want 2nd base there! *facepalm* ok brb, lunch)
                          (um you talking about Tina here? because....well um because!)

Originally posted by Aang View Post
                          Well yes at times it does. But the blessing in my gift is that I always know exactly what you're feeling, so when you two do fight, I can tell exactly what emotions are causing it. I know when Shep needs a swift kick or a gentle nudge and I know if you need me to go after Shep or if you need me to just be by your side. It's useful.
                          I've been this way as long as I can remember and I have worked out how to tune out certain people's feelings. I cannot feel Keller, for example.
                          I have noticed you seem to know just what to do and when. Oh and lucky about Keller.
                          sigpic

Comment

I have noticed you seem to know just what to do and when. Oh and lucky about Keller.
                            Well now you know why, Sis. And I wouldn't give up my gift for the world. I'd be even more lost if I didn't know what to do when you or Beck or the Carsons or Shep needed me. It would probably kill me more to feel so lost than it does to feel all of you around me all the time.

Comment

Well ok, I won't try to hide my feelings then, not that I would have any idea how I could.
                              sigpic

Comment

(Back)

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X