Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paul is the perfect height

Maybe they make Zelenka look shorter than McKay for comical reasons.

I'll just say again that Paul's hands are a perfect size...

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz
      Paul is the perfect height

Maybe they make Zelenka look shorter than McKay for comical reasons.
      O.K... but that makes no sense.
      So David N was not say, wearing boots? Maybe with a small(ish) heel?

Comment

I wasn't looking at anyone's feet lol.

can I just take this moment to thunk over Paul's gorgeous eyes?

*remembers the photo op and his eyes...*

*THUNK!*

Comment

i just got the atlantis DVDs today and in all the behind the scenes stuff paul has a canadian accent... it is soo weird, it makes him sound so cute.....
          ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

My set shipped yesterday. I can't wait for it to get here so I can dive into all that BTS stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz
              I wasn't looking at anyone's feet lol.

can I just take this moment to thunk over Paul's gorgeous eyes?

*remembers the photo op and his eyes...*

*THUNK!*
              Yes, go right ahead.

Maybe it's time to repost this photo.

My kind of guy:
              "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
              Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
              (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Originally posted by Lexa Jayde
                i just got the atlantis DVDs today and in all the behind the scenes stuff paul has a canadian accent... it is soo weird, it makes him sound so cute.....
                It is so strange hearing him like that, but yeah he does sound cute

I made some caps from the Recap of Season one bit, so here Paul making fun of Martin Gero

JANICE: Dr. Bob, you've given this hospital a bad name.
                DR BOB: You're right. Fred is a terrible name for a hospital. I'll give it a better name. How 'bout Eunice?

Comment

I love both accents

nice pics ppl

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652
                    Yes, go right ahead.

Maybe it's time to repost this photo.
                    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...F3958edit2.jpg
                    Oh yeah. Definitely time.

Comment

Thanks for the Behind the Scenes caps.

Since we're discussing the BOBW con in Australia, for those of you who are new, I have a DragonCon report that started on page 42 of this thread.

Here's a repeat of the first photo I took for Paul's fans.

Paul was very kind to me, letting me take a photo of him each day of the con for his GateWorld fans.

My kind of guy:
                      "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                      Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                      (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652
                        Thanks for the Behind the Scenes caps.

Since we're discussing the BOBW con in Australia, for those of you who are new, I have a DragonCon report that started on page 42 of this thread.

Paul was very kind to me, letting me take a photo of him each day of the con for his GateWorld fans.

He sounds like a really cool guy! Nice to hear him speaking with a Canadian accent, though he was slipping from one to the other during the behind the scenes stuff on the DVDs....
                        He and DH were funny together!
                        Oh, and who was it who was teasing Joe and trying to undo his shirt? Was that DH? That was bloody funny! Poor Joe looked all embarrassed!

Comment

Hi, I'm back Curse my busy life! Let's see... I wanted to say first, thanks Drwho'srose and Arlessiar for answering my questions about the clubs. I feel like cuddling Carson all the time I have to check out the LCLA thread when I get a chance. I seem to only have time to visit 1 thread on here whenever I visit but hopefully that will change...

Thanks watcher652 for the reports and all the great pics! I finally had the time to look at them. You are lucky to have met Paul!

HyperCaz, I read your con report too and I'm glad you had such a great time The pics you posted are great and you are also lucky! I went to a con with my sis in Burbank California, but I don't think we met any of the same people you met at the con you attended. Cons are great because you get to learn things you might not learn otherwise and also of course you get to meet the people! Well I hope I get a chance to meet Paul.

Finally, I bought the Atlantis DVD, but I haven't had a chance to watch it yet. I can not wait though! I'll probably sit down and watch all the eps. in a row (I've seen them, but of course I want to see them again) and all the special features right after. I tend to get addicted, but I'm sure you can all relate

Ok, I think I'm caught up!
                          Paul/Carson, Rachel/Teyla, David/Eli Supporter!!
                          Proud Samandan. Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

I've slowly been trawling my way through all the BOBW con reports, and I came across derry667 Live Journal, which has some really great pics (which she kindly said could be pinched)

more pics can be found at her LJ

JANICE: Dr. Bob, you've given this hospital a bad name.
                            DR BOB: You're right. Fred is a terrible name for a hospital. I'll give it a better name. How 'bout Eunice?

Comment

omg lol! I remember seeing those pics at the con! And I really wanted them!

*SAVES*

Paul so amusing

Comment

Originally posted by Immy
                                I've slowly been trawling my way through all the BOBW con reports, and I came across derry667 Live Journal, which has some really great pics (which she kindly said could be pinched)

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a2...sga/BOBW1b.jpg

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a2...sga/BOBW2c.jpg

more pics can be found at her LJ
                                ROFL. I saw those, they're great! They're all such hams.

Comment

Working...
                                X