Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nightmarepoet View Post
    N-Steve: yes it was, Carson Poet digs that Finnish look and if we put on a kilt, too we have here easiely wrapped around our finger

Gabriel: Oh yes, but I gotta say; I like looking human

Corey: *looks at Aang* does that little one even cknow what a vampire does?

*looks at A-Carson smiling* I forgot to say I am happy your drink worked, you shoulld have felt something already if ithadn't but you know sometimes Gabriel and Steve make me go crazy changing to human
    She has seen some things on tv about Vampires, they were just cartoons. She doesn't know the rest
    Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
    I could always send them to McBeck.
    Yes please!
    I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
    traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
      I have to go now to Cultural Anthropology. I'll be back in an hour.
      Bye Sparky!
      traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

*nods* Alright Corey, that's fine. I just think it might be better if Abby doesn't see that. *smiles at Corey*

Originally posted by McBecklover View Post
        (OMG SIS I LOVE YOU! Thank you so much! *squee* I feel all warm & happy & omg I think im done.... gone... my mind... is mush... gooo... *drool* woops drooling now *wipes my face embarrassed, then stares dreamily into the distance* hmmmm, Carson....)
        (Well that sure had the desired effect, Sis I'm glad you liked it!)

Comment

*Corey gives Poet a glance; she nods and they both walk out*

Gabriel: *looks after them* really hope they are careful

N-Steve: they will...but maybe it's the right time now...*gives Gabriel a look who understands and nods*

Gabriel: Yes, it would be

Comment

Bloody Internet!!!
            Last edited by Aang; 27 February 2013, 08:09 AM.

Comment

(Guh, those "other bits" from Dell that Sparky PMed, omg melts me even more. Im lying in bed & daydreaming of me & Carson kissing &.... *sigh & lost in thought*)

sigpic

Comment

*Corey walks back in alone after a few minutes, looking a little less pale then before* I#m back and Poet will come soon agian, too *gives his mates a look*

Gabriel: feeling better now, Corey? *he smiles at him with excitement which however is most likely not seen by others*

N-Steve: for sure does, look how his hair is shining *glances at Corey and gives him a little excited smile, as well*

Comment

(Guh, those "other bits" from Dell that Sparky PMed, omg melts me even more. Im lying in bed & daydreaming of me & Carson kissing &.... *sigh & lost in thought*)
                  (Be glad I didn't go where I do when I write Mystery Lover for Dell or you'd have more than just a kiss to think about, dear sister...)

Comment

Well we must be off now everyone, we are spending the day touring the city & also getting some fishing done on the mainland. Abby will be going back to school soon. She should already be back at school if it wernt for... You know... *looks teary eyed at the thought* But the school is letting her start late which is good. Say good bye Abby
                    Abby: Bye *waves then goes to hug her Aunty & Uncle*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Aang View Post
                      (Be glad I didn't go where I do when I write Mystery Lover for Dell or you'd have more than just a kiss to think about, dear sister...)
                      (Omg yes please! I really dont mind i love melting my mind, is soooo good. Let your imagination fly! )

sigpic

Comment

*I hug Abby and then as she runs to hug A-Carson, I turn and hug Beck* I'll see you later then Sis.

A- *hugs Abby and lifts her right off the ground* I'll see ye later, ma' pretty little Lass. *he puts her down and she runs back to her parents*

Comment

(Omg yes please! I really dont mind i love melting my mind, is soooo good. Let your imagination fly! )
                          (We will see, I may be able to give you some more mind melt later...)

Comment

Ok, bye sis, bye A-Carson, say hi to Dell & Shep when they wake up *hugs Aang & then Carson links his arm around me, as i hold Abbys hand & we leave*

(Ok its near 2am & im falling asleep. Night sis)

sigpic

Comment

We will, Sis. 'Bye

*waves*

(Alright good night, Sis )

Comment

I'm baack!
                                sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                                https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Working...
                                X