No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have to smile at that! You know Aang quite well!

Good night, Sis!!

Comment

Good night lil sis, and littler sis!
      I hear Shep calling me,

Opps, no that is Hondo....oh well!
      Night!
      sigpic

Comment

Oh stop making me feel so young! *facepalm*

Comment

OMG is that a sneak peak of your story? *runs around waving hands in the air* More, more, more! Ahhh! Ok, Good nght Dell!
          I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
          traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Its soo quiet tonight... Abby's asleep, Dell & Shep are asleep, have no-idea where Aang & A-Carson are, their light is on but no-body's home... so spooky *shivers*
            S'alrigh' mah love, 'm 'ere *pulls me close, as we cuddle on the couch*
            traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

That is a peek at one of Dell's parts of the story

Comment

*jumps* Did you here that?
                'ere what love?
                I- I dunno, thought I heard someone
                There's no one 'ere love
                Yeah, that's what I thought... *Carson hugs me*

sigpic

Comment

*feels eyes on me & looks behind me on the couch* Hello? anyone there?
                  Ye feelin' alrigh' love? There's no one 'ere

sigpic

Comment

*looks behind me again* Aang? Is that you?
                    Love? Ye really startin' t' worry meh
                    I swear there is someone lurking about
                    *looks over the couch* I dun see any one *looks back at me worried*
                    I swear

sigpic

Comment

I thin' we shoul' ge' ye t' bed. Ye 'ering n' seein' thin's tha' arn't there. Ye need t' sleep *gets up & pulls me to my feet*
                      No - but - I really heard someone, I saw someone, really *I struggle with Carson, but he's too strong for me & picks me up over his shoulder & carries me to our room*
                      Carson?! Please? Believe me!
                      Bed miss! Doctor's orders
                      *I sigh in defeat*
                      Somebody was there...

*we enter our room & Carson shuts the door*

sigpic

Comment

Gabriel *walks in coverd with chocolate all over and limping a bit, followed by Tony and Corey*

Corey: hahaha...you look so silly Gabriel Hi everyone

Gabriel: don't tell me, but chocolate fights are funny but I shouldn't have slipped like that..will heal though soon hello everyone *smiles while chocolate is dripping down from his hair*

Tony: Hello, nice to see eveyone again
                        Last edited by DarkenLycht; 24 February 2013, 07:44 AM.

Comment

*A-Carson comes out of his room alone & see's Poets boys*

A- 'ello boys. Jus' me 'ere. Everyone else is asleep, even mah Aang, poor lass must be so tired. So why are ye covered in chocolate? *giggles*

sigpic

Comment

Hi guys!
                            Chocolate fights, huh?
                            Uh oh, she's getting ideas again...
                            "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
                            "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
                            "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
                            "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
                            >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Gabriel: got into a little playful fiight with one of the Wraith boys over in the RPG-thread, I threw him into the chocolate pool from my back after he just made my queen dive into it

*walks in covered with chocolate as well* hi there, yes we have sure some fun over there, though now I feel a litle sticky

Corey: but Gabriel slipped on the choccie a bit, he says he will heal soon

Tony: next time I have to go there; too

Comment

A- 'ello Poet lass, 'ello Jae'a, nice t' see ye. Well chocolate fights sound... Tasty *winks*

(Im playing A-Carson as Aang is not here & me & My Carson just went to bed. Im not here)

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X