No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I did. Going to sound weird but I went through the names of some of my OCs and I'm pretty sure I'm going with the name from the Irish one I created a while ago. My full name will be Aang O'Brien. Why? I dunno, because I can.

Comment

O'Brian...was from Star Trek, then moved to the Genii!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
        O'Brian...was from Star Trek, then moved to the Genii!
        Yep, Deep Space 9 and one other Trek series, O'Brian was in. I had that name before I started watching 'Trek though, swiped it from a friend of mine whose maiden name was O'Brien. I liked the sound of it.

Comment

Next generation was the other one....not that I know anything about it....did I ever tell you have a bust of John Luke Picard?...I went through a stage of really liking bald guys!

Bald? got over that I see!

-Yes I did.
          sigpic

Comment

Why no, you hadn't told me. I find that a wee bit amusing...

Holy.

WOW. OKAY. I knew O'Brian looked familiar. I saw him in DS9 first as O'Brian, then SGA as Cowen of the Genii...then back to DS9 as O'Brian...NO WONDER I was having the feeling he was everywhere. Bahahaha.

Comment

Because he was!
              now what time is it for you? 4.20am?
              go to bed, I'm going to write and will not answer you ...GO TO BED!
              sigpic

Comment

Yep, 4:20am.

Okay okay! I really wanna write though. Never did get around to Lost Years and now I have a bunny for Carson & Beck! *almost head-desks but realizes she would be turning that into a do as I say and not as I do thing and she doesn't want to do that, so settles for a face palm instead*

OKAY.

Good Night!!!

Comment

Originally posted by McBecklover View Post
                  Hi M&M long time no see How are you?
                  Yep, I've been hiding from Carson (shame on me). I'm okay, how about yourself?

sigpic
                  Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
                    Yep, I've been hiding from Carson (shame on me). I'm okay, how about yourself?
                    I'm well thank you. & yes shame on you for hiding from Carson. Did you know there are 3 Carson's now? 2 of them live here & one visits occasionally I'm married to the original Carson, Aang is engaged to A-Carson (clone from the show) & Sparky had a clone made for her called S-Carson & she recently acquired S-Sheppard (a clone made by our Wraith lover Poet) Even been on a few missions, most of which end in one or more of us getting rather whumped. But it all works out in the end. Oh & Dell has original Sheppard who lives next door with a conjoined door. Oh & McKay lives on our other side. I call this place the CCH (Carson Communal House) , as two Carsons & their lasses live here (me & Aang) Oh & I have a daughter Abby with Carson... So, we have been quite busy since your last visit
                    I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
                    traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

I'm well thank you. & yes shame on you for hiding from Carson. Did you know there are 3 Carson's now? 2 of them live here & one visits occasionally I'm married to the original Carson, Aang is engaged to A-Carson (clone from the show) & Sparky had a clone made for her called S-Carson & she recently acquired S-Sheppard (a clone made by our Wraith lover Poet) Even been on a few missions, most of which end in one or more of us getting rather whumped. But it all works out in the end. Oh & Dell has original Sheppard who lives next door with a conjoined door. Oh & McKay lives on our other side. I call this place the CCH (Carson Communal House) , as two Carsons & their lasses live here (me & Aang) Oh & I have a daughter Abby with Carson... So, we have been quite busy since your last visit
                      Oh man, how mad do we sound! *facepalm*
                      sigpic

Comment

Hi Dell. 2am much?

Comment

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
                          Oh man, how mad do we sound! *facepalm*
                          Yes well, when people that havn't been here in so long - I love to update them on whats been going on Suppose we do sound mad! tehehe
                          I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
                          traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Aang View Post
                            Hi Dell. 2am much?
                            yes very much...you tired much?

Yes well, when people that havn't been here in so long - I love to update them on whats been going on Suppose we do sound mad! tehehe
                            I'm not with her!
                            Yes you are honey!
                            Bummer!
                            sigpic

Comment

Umm perhaps slightly so...but oh well?

And I suppose we do sound a bit mad, but oh well

Comment

oh well, time to go to bed....got a word count of 4766 now, but the bunnies are running low...but hey Aang, you weren't half mad at Elizabeth!

Aang stared at Elizabeth stunned for a moment, then found her power of speech again.
                                “You have known about this for 3 hours and you’re only telling us now?”
                                “There was nothing you could have done, there still isn’t, but John and his team are coming back early and I thought I better let you know before he got here.”
                                “Damn right you better, any team you send down there, I’m going to be a part of!”

“I want to speak with Dell, can you let me do at least that much?” Elizabeth didn’t think it would be wise to say no to Aang, and nodded. “Right, let’s go then, Beck call the Carson’s and let them know what is going on, don’t worry we will sort this out.” Aang may have been the youngest out of the 3 sisters, but she didn’t act it.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X