No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*N-Steve leads Carson and Aang to a transporter, then beams them all to Poet's room, where Paul and Tony sit on a large bed covered with many dark feathers, talking to Poet, who's lying there pale and weak*
    Spoiler:

Paul
    : You know we love you, no matter if you look at someone else from time to tme, just shouldn't have done it and if you go, we all come with you

*whispers* don't you say that....*sees N-Steve, Aang and Carson* hi there, are you coming to say goodbye?

N-Steve: *shakes head, then reaches down for his boot and pulls out a blade, shaped like a C* no they come to save you, because without you, the boys and I have no reason to exist and in case you try to keep him from helping you, this - * he points to the blade* will end my life before your eyes....

*Poet stares at him* you can't do that....

N-Steve: you leave me no choice, you couldn't do what you did either
    Last edited by DarkenLycht; 22 February 2013, 11:54 AM.

Comment

Steve is right, we've come to save you. Carson?

A- Aye, so we 'ave. *he smiles at Poet as he makes his way over to her and begins to look at the cuts* Y'r Lads 'ave done a fine job carin' for ye until I could get 'ere, Lass.

*I go and sit on the edge of the bed, still unable to completely control the tears running down my face* Poet, you know that all of your guys love you. All of them. And they know you love them. *I look around and all of them nod* Without you, where would they be?

A- Poor Lass 'as lost a lot o' blood, she's ver' weak, but she will survive. *he smiles at Poet and then looks around at her guys, before looking back down at Poet* I couldna' bear the guilt, Lass, if y'd died. I'd 'ave felt as if it was ma' fault for distractin' ye from them. *his blue eyes are shining and he looks a bit sad*

Comment

*as A.-Carson says he feels guilty and looks at me so sad, I feel the need to grab the blade from N-Steve and end myself, but I know Steve would be faster hurting himself. So I just say nothing and let A-Carson do his work, while I put one hand on Aang's back* they would have it good with you in Atlantis...don't really need me

Paul *looks at me and we all can feel his heart breaking* how dare you to say that? You got no right to decide for us if we need you or not, not even if you are our queen *wrapps arms around Aaang and cires bitterly, which makes me even more loniging to take the blade from N-Steve*

Comment

You are the only one who really understands them...they would be lost without you. *I look over to Poet while I am hugging Paul*

A- Poet, Lass...don't feel bad because o' me. All o' us care for ye and none o' us would ever be th' same if ye left us like tha'. *he sits down on the bed, lifts Poet to his lap and hugs her* Stay wi' us, Lass. Stay wi' them. *he smiles at Poet*

Comment

*Looks at Carson and Aang* really, even if I make others I like feel sad? And I am so not like you...but I miss my other guys. could I go to Atlantis with you and see what's going on there *smiles weakly though she still feels unwelcomed and out of place there a bit*

Comment

Poet, I am sure I've made Carson sad once or twice...but it would hurt him more to lose me than it does for him to be a little sad once in a while when I make a mistake. As I am sure it would hurt them more to lose you than it hurts them when they feel a bit sad. *I smile at her*

A- Aye, Aang is right. An' yes, I think ye could come ta' Atlantis wi' us. *he stands up with Poet in his arms and I stand up, look at Paul, Tony and N-Steve* An' Lass? Every one o' is is different from th' next, bu' we all fit in some'ow or another. An' we all need each other.

Why don't you guys come along then? *I ask them, and the four of us follow A-Carson to the transporter, where we are transported back to Carson's living room, and he settles Poet on the couch surrounded by all of her guys*

Comment

Originally posted by McBecklover View Post
                Hello Poet Bring anyone with you? I still have not met your boys

I guess I did. It's 12:22am

Hi Jae'a Hey guess who I will met next month?
                Spoiler:

I'm watching a thing on tv about ChristChurch so sad...
                Hi Beck, Sorry we make you sad.....got a video on FB about it too...not one I did
                Originally posted by Aang View Post
                Oh I feel so left out, Paul needs to come back to this side of the USA soon
                There is no one I want to see coming to the in Chch next month, so i'm ok with missing it....only 3 hobbits and some guy from a cartoon...only crap people come here now days!

Morning everyone
                sigpic

Comment

Hello Dell. How ironic you would appear just now as my finger slipped on the weather app on my phone and flipped to Chch...yes I have the weather app on my phone set to show me weather at home, at school, where Dad works and in Chch

Comment

Nice day here isn't it?
                    sigpic

Comment

*Corey sees Poet and runs to her, hugs her* Poet, I missed you soooooo much *he puts his arms aroud her tight to meke sure she can't hurt herself again*

Gabriel: so did I my queen *tries to act as if he hand't cried but his eyes betray him*

Dante: please never do such thing again, I know you have that thing inside you, but it can't save you from everything you try *looks at Carson and Aang* thanks so much for taking care of her

Alex: I am sure, it would be quite sad without you here

Oh guys *bites her tongue before saying no one really needs her again and just hugs her boys* thanks Carson and Aang, I am so sorry...again

(hi Dell)

Comment

Poet? what have you done? why would you hurt your self, it solves nothing only makes things worse for everyone!
                        sigpic

Comment

Oh, it's nothing, the least we can do really...*i shake my head and smile* Because we all care about you.

A- Aye, we do. An' like I said, all o' us are different. It doesna' matter 'ere. *he smiles*

Comment

*avoids looking at Dell* because I hurt those who I am loving...that#s the worst thing I could have done....
                            N-Steve: with all respect Poet, you are very insane to think that if you try to end yourself it doesn't hurt us like you would have taken a knife to stab us with *looks at me shaking his head then puts his arms around me* you stay here and I think eveyone in this room agrees on that!?

Comment

Yes we do!
                              * I go over to poet and hug her*
                              don't be sad, you are well loved around here!
                              sigpic

Comment

A- Aye, we do agree.

*I nod* Yes, we do agree.

Comment

Working...
                                X