Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And that makes Aang very happy

Comment

Now I guess we should move on...bunnies biting and all that!
      sigpic

Comment

Suppose so.

Am I still in the infirmary, by the way? From our other storyline?

Comment

*I wake up early after having a nightmare, but managed not to wake Shep. I get dressed, and write a quick note for Shep so he will know where I have gone, and then make my way to the infirmary. It is still early around 5.45am, so everyone is still asleep. There is an empty chair on one side of Aangs bed, so I sit in it. I take Aangs free hand in mine and make myself comfortable and just sit....falling to sleep in the chair after a while.*
          sigpic

Comment

(take that as a yes)

*I wake up after a bit to a slight pulse of pain, finding A-Carson awake and checking on my wounds and Dell asleep on my other side, her hand wrapped around mine, and I move my other hand to cover hers*

Oh Sis... *I say quietly, smiling at my sleeping sister beside me, and I squeeze her hand gently*

*A-Carson has finished checking on my wounds and he is puttering around nearby, rearranging a shelf of supplies. He doesn't want to leave me, but he knows I wouldn't want him to sit beside the bed when he has other things to do*

Comment

*I wake when Aang squeezes my hand*

-Hey sis, how are you feeling?
              sigpic

Comment

I'm feeling alright. Got a few bruises throbbing, but this will happen after a beating. And my back itches a bit along the stitches but again, it's to be expected. *I smile at my sister* Quite honestly I feel better knowing you're alright.

Comment

-Well, I don't! And you are never to do that again, you hear me? Hey if you have a beating of your own coming, by all means, take it, but if it is my beating, I can handle it. Ok?
                  sigpic

Comment

This time, I promised Shep I would keep you safe and I did my best to keep that promise to him. I could never have looked him in the face again if I made that promise and let you get the crap beat out of you! But if it will make you feel better, I won't take beatings that are meant for you ever again.

Comment

I want that in writing and signed in blood!
                      sigpic

Comment

*I roll my eyes and smile* Couldn't have asked that while I was already bleeding could you? Sis, I promise, I won't take your beatings anymore. But I also promise that if I ever get word of someone beating you like this *I use one hand to wave at my own bruised and battered body* I will personally find that person and shoot them for it. Okay?

Comment

Ok you have a deal...oh and I'm sure if you roll over I can poke about a bit and find some blood.

AEnough o tha' sort of talk. Don't ye think it's time ye were gettin' back t Shep? He's boun' t be worried abou' ye.

-I left him a note, I'm good here thanks.
                          ACan ye no take a hint lass?

-Oh, um no not really. Sorry sis, being banished. I'll come back and see you later.
                          *Kiss her lightly on the forehead, shoot a quick smile at A-Carson and leave*
                          sigpic

Comment

I so heard him that time!
                            sigpic

Comment

(Seems he's feeling very bossy today! But you heard him, YAY!!!)

'Bye Sis *I wave as Dell leaves* See ya later.

A- *begins fussing over me again* Ye need ta rest, Love.

Oh you big soft-hearted spoil sport. You realize one more thing I learned from you is that I hate sitting around useless. *I wave one hand at the bed I'm lying in*

A- Aye, but ye got the two o' us Carsons to sit back an' not work las' time we got injured, it's ma' turn to make ye do the same. Call it ma' payback if ye like. *he smiles cheekily at me*

Comment

I get back to mine and Shep quarters and open the door, and before I'm 2 steps in the room he has his arms round me.
                                Thanks for leaving the note, I damn near had a heart attack when I woke and you were gone, thought I dreampt getting you back.

-Sorry I scared you...both times, but I'm safe here on Lantea with you, you don't need to worry about me.
                                Oh because you never got yourself in trouble here before!

-just shut up and kiss me!

*and so he did*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X