No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a bit worried about Dell, she is writing a tricky bit now, and if she doesn't look out it may get on top of her.
    Really, is it about high explosives?
    No, it's out first kiss, was really quite something!
    sigpic

Comment

A- Aye well if she needs a hand I've 'eard Aang's pretty good wi' stuff like tha' although she 'ardly writes anything of th' sort for me an' 'er. Sometimes it's a bit worryin' y'know, tha' she writes love bits f'r everyone but me an' 'er...

Comment

...I feel kind of awesome, my handwriting is the same size as the font on my laptop so the two pages I wrote in the notebook is really two whole pages on the laptop too

Comment

Good, and i'm doing mine straight on to the computer.

How's it going?
          She is taking a breather, it was touch and go there for a moment.

-Oww Shep please! *red facepalm*
          sigpic

Comment

So we did this backwards today, I used a notebook and you did it straight on the computer...

Comment

Oh silly Sister of mine, I think you succeeded in melting the only brain cell we have between us...

Comment

yep sure did, now I got to cook, wish me luck.
                See you later, probably won't be on much for the rest of the night.
                need to go rest!

Did she finish?
                well we got interrupted, so it all depends on what you mean by finish.

-SHEP! it was only a kiss for goodness sake!
                Was it? Was it really?
                sigpic

Comment

I am actually going to catch some sleep (and maybe be a bit concerned about the dreams I might end up having if I sleep in this melty stage...)

So good night, and I cannot wait until I can read the next parts you've been working on

Comment

Can't wait to read them myself!
                    sigpic

Comment

ho hum, I'm wandering around the boards and got nothing to do And no one to talk too. Damn only 5am for Aang, so I guess she won't be getting up to keep me company!
                      What to do what to do!

I have an idea.
                      -I got into trouble for that same idea a couple of nights ago.
                      Is that a no?
                      -It's a 'not here'
                      *head off to our room, connecting door closed firmly!*
                      sigpic

Comment

Wish I had gotten up at 5am But my poor body wouldn't let me, I ended up sleeping until 10 minutes before class was supposed to start

Comment

Good evening everyone
                          Corey: hello
                          Dante: hello everyone in here

My finger had a meeting with the kitchen door today, nail broken off and the finger itself still hurts a bit XD I am so clumsy

Comment

Hello Poet, Corey and Dante. How are you doing today, Corey?

Hmm well I found a bruise on my leg and I have no idea in hell where it came from...

A- Ouch, Lass, y' poor finger. *he gives a sideways smile*

Comment

Corey: I feel a bit better...but it's so quiet without the Wraith boys, they said they had to go on a very urging mission
                              Dante: they will come back soon I'm sure, Corey...you're not alone though you have Poet, me, Carson, Aang and look who is there *holds up the lemur plushie*
                              Corey: Sampsa! *takes it from Dante and cuddles it*

Yes Carson, it's been nasty because the nail is broken off deep, so now everytime I touch something with that finger it pricks a bit
                              Hi Aang *hugs*

Comment

*smiles at Corey* Aw, Sampsa is adorable. And I'm glad you're feeling better.

A- Tha' isn't good, Lass. I imagine tha' 'urts quite a bit. *he looks a bit concerned*

I have to type up 2 pages of a story I wrote in a notebook yesterday, I'm almost half way done with it but it's taking me soooo longggg. *face palm*

Comment

Working...
                                X