Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by McBecklover View Post
    (It's ok, not like I nearly died or something... )
    ( Aang is going to sleep for an entire week once she can let you all out of the infirmary, you know it?!)

Comment

Originally posted by Aang View Post
      (Yikes sorry!)

*I notice that Carson is literally crushing Beck in his arms, I can see her blacking out and I hop off the empty bed, where I somehow manage to disconnect Carson's bad arm from Beck, though he resists me and gives me those big sad eyes*

Carson, Love, she said she would stay. I need you to let go though, you're squeezing the life out of her, literally! *I disconnect Carson's other arm from Beck, leaving him still crying and shaking on his bed as I lift Beck back to her own bed and check on her breathing, which is nearly nonexistent by now. I realize I don't have time to waste, I snatch the oxygen hookup from the back of the bed and my fingers fumble to get it to Beck's nose, she needs oxygen and Carson has by now managed to slow his sobs enough to register that I am working to save Beck's life*

Come on Beck, I need you to breathe for me, keep breathing. Stay with us, Love. *I am talking to Beck as I work, mostly to keep myself sane as I work*

Wha' have I done?! *he is watching me intently as I jump up onto Beck's bed and kneel over her, doing my damned best to get her to breathe again* Aang, p-please tell me she'll be...*he stares at me as I look over at him*

She'll be fine, Carson. I promise. *I look over at him, a look of relief on my face as Beck begins to breathe and I check to be sure the oxygen is hooked up properly* Beck sweetie, come on Sis, come back to us. Come on.

*I talk to my sister as I have been from the moment I disconnected her from Carson's arms, hopping down off her bed and taking her hand in mine, I can still hear Carson choking back a sob behind me and it's threatening to shatter my heart, so with a sigh, I push Beck's bed up within reach of Carson's and let him take her other hand in his, and together we wait for her to wake up*

I...I never meant ta hurt 'er. *He looks over at me, those big blue eyes of his shining*

I know Carson, and I'm sorry I snapped at you a few moments ago...I was scared. Scared I was too late to save her, and I needed you to let go so I could try to get her breathing again. *I reach across Beck to lay a hand on Carson's hand and offer him a smile, as he looks back at me and then down at Beck beside him*
      *meanwhile Abby has by now fallen asleep & A-Carson is watching over her as she sleeps in his arms. (Back to me) the blackness begins to fade as the oxygen, helps me to breath again. I slowly open my eyes & take a huge gulp of oxygen out of fright of what had just happened & begin to cough, clutching my chest, forgetting about my chest wounds & then wincing with pain & well as coughing*
      I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
      traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

*I look down at Beck* Take it easy, Beck. Relax, Sis. You're alright, you're fine now. *I am sitting up on the edge of her bed and lift her into a sitting position propped against myself, not disconnecting Carson's hand from hers, and try to help her calm down and stop coughing*

I know, it hurts. You've been through a lot today. Wait a moment. *I pick up the extra syringe from the cart nearby, check that it's filled and inject its contents into Beck, it is a light sedative that won't put her to sleep but will relax her enough to let her think clearly and help numb the pain from her chest wound*

Comment

(Hum de dum, I'm puttering around here had time to cut a pattern for a plushie and sketch a whole pic in my sketch book already *hangs upside down on a chair*)

Comment

(Sorry I am absent at the moment, I am a few pages back again trying to count how may days has past since rescuing Abby)
            traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

(Sorry I am absent at the moment, I am a few pages back again trying to count how may days has past since rescuing Abby)
              (Oh that makes sense. I spent the last hour tracking you around GW, kind of fun to see what other threads you stop in at, ya know. )

Comment

(finally! Ok, its seems we are in the afternoon now of day 3. The rescue day is Day 1)

sigpic

Comment

(As of when we rescued Abby, been 3 RL days, dunno how many "days" you want that to be in our world here...)

LOL so we are!

Comment

*I look down at Beck* Take it easy, Beck. Relax, Sis. You're alright, you're fine now. *I am sitting up on the edge of her bed and lift her into a sitting position propped against myself, not disconnecting Carson's hand from hers, and try to help her calm down and stop coughing*

I know, it hurts. You've been through a lot today. Wait a moment. *I pick up the extra syringe from the cart nearby, check that it's filled and inject its contents into Beck, it is a light sedative that won't put her to sleep but will relax her enough to let her think clearly and help numb the pain from her chest wound*
                    *A few moments pass & I start to feel a little more relaxed, my heart rate is back to normal, my head & chest are numb now so I can't feel the pain caused by them. The only pain I feel now is the stress on my heart & lungs from the aftermath of my ordeal, plus the pain of seeing Carson so upset. I'm quite tired again, but do not want to sleep right now*

*I speak as though I'm tired from running a marathon* Thanks... sis... You... really are... a great doctor... and... a great... sister... I- I don't know... what I'd do... with out you...
                    *I smile weakly only because I have no energy left*

sigpic

Comment

*I can feel Beck's weight as she is leaned against me and I am in effect the only thing keeping her sitting up at all, but I don't want to move, so I just look down into her face and smile, hoping it hides the tiredness I'm feeling*

It's nothing, really. Sis, I love you. And because I love you, I will do whatever it takes to make sure you're alright. Anything. *I wrap my arms around her from where I'm sitting and hug her gently, then look over to see how Carson is after the scare we just had*

Comment

Originally posted by Nightmarepoet View Post
                        *Comes after Dell and Aang, stratches out her hand to dell holding something looking like ivy, just black and with little thorns* take that Dell, its black devil ivy, not dangerous to humans but extremely poison for Wraith, if you ever feel in danger by my guys, prick them with a thorn of that....You know Alex is an old one and not used to be so friendly towards humans, and Corey, well I don't want to tell you all of what humans have done to him in the past...
                        (OK I'm sort of here. Btw Beck, you can go back to our 'mission', I saved you as soon as I could, Dell and I sort of have two different 'games' going on here somehow...)

*As Dell reaches for me, I wrap my arms around her and hug her*

Sis, I understand how you feel, you know I do. But you also know that A-Carson and I will never let anything happen to you or Shep. Ever. The Wraith do have a right to be distrustful of Shep as much as he does them. Shep and the Wraith...they have always been on opposite sides of the battle. And you're right to be a bit uncomfortable around Corey, he's still a bit...untamed. But just know that A-Carson and I, and even Poet, won't let any harm come to you or Shep.

A- Aye, she's right, Dell Love. *he joins us in the hall and wraps an arm around each of us, holding us both close for a moment* I'm no' Shep for sure, but I can still help ye feel a bit safer around them. When Shep isn't around an' they are visitin' us, ye stay right by Aang an' I alright, Dell? They trust me an' Aang, they will no' try to do anythin' to ye as long as we're beside ye.

*Poet and her guys have left by now and A-Carson leads us both back into the living room, where we sit down with A-Carson and I on either side of Dell, on one of the couches and turn the TV on, while we wait for Shep to get off duty and come back*
                        As I'm sitting between Aang and Carson i look at the piece of black devil ivy that Poet gave me just before she left and smile a little, a little insurance never hurt (cough splutter what a joke...sorry back to FL) and tuck it into my pocket.
                        sigpic

Comment

(Just wondering - My Carson doesn't need to be bed ridden anymore does he? He can still sleep in the bed & have the IV drip, but like Dell he can move around now, if he pushes his IV drip stand around?)

sigpic

Comment

Hey Beck and Aang, so how much time has past...need to know if I should still be asleep or if it is the next day?
                            sigpic

Comment

(Um Dell so are we in two places at once? Cause Beck and I went back to the "mission" play...and are in the infirmary...)

I'm just going to be confused over here in my corner for a moment

Comment

(Just wondering - My Carson doesn't need to be bed ridden anymore does he? He can still sleep in the bed & have the IV drip, but like Dell he can move around now, if he pushes his IV drip stand around?)
                                (it'll hurt a bit getting used to it but as long as I know when he's getting up so I can keep an eye, he can indeed get up. Was only his arm that was hurt if I remember and the blood loss but that's about it)

Comment

Working...
                                X