Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aang View Post
    You got the echo, Sis. I had the bunny 7 1/2 hours ago. Checked the time on my post about making a pic with both Carsons in it
    That was no echo I got, they must have been playing tag!
    sigpic

Comment

*I go back into the room and shake A-Carson awake in his chair. He blinks at me, a bit confused*

I'm going down to help Dell and Shep clean up after our mission. I'm going to set a couple of nurses on call from the infirmary, I Want you to CALL THEM if you need help, I do not want to come back and find you nursing these two on your own, do you understand? *I shoot him the same death glare I sent at Dell a few moments earlier and he nods quickly* *I check on Beck and Carson quickly, switching out Carson's IV bags*

*I press a button on my earpiece* I need two nurses on call near the private guest quarters, I've got to go handle something for a while. Aang out.

*I run off to scramble into a set of BDUs, TAC vest, pull on my side arm holster and slip the gun in, check my C4 supply and then snatch my P-90 off its hook and take off for the bridge, skidding in just behind Dell and Shep*

Comment

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
        That was no echo I got, they must have been playing tag!
        Like I said, I think we both had the one brain cell we share today. Must have been the day we're supposed to switch it from one to the other, so we both had it at the same time today

Comment

That must really piss my older sister off, we have been sharing that same brain cell for life, she must really be walking round like a brainless blonde at the moment!
          sigpic

Comment

That must really piss my older sister off, we have been sharing that same brain cell for life, she must really be walking round like a brainless blonde at the moment!
            Oops did Little Sis steal your older sister's time with the Brain Cell? Whoops!

Would it be really mean to say I don't feel like giving the brain cell back to her?

Comment

*I nod to Caldwell who beams us down to the same area he got us from*

-right, we have to tag these guys so Caldwell can beam them up and out of here. We also have to check the place for any wraith tech and tag it. It's a big house, and we don't have much time, so we split up, don't look at me like that you two....we already killed them! Shep you take upstairs, Aang the front of the house, and I'll take the back....we will have to check the out buildings to, just to be on the safe side.
              *I hand them both a small device that will put an electronic tag on anything they need to, and we head off. I can hear the sound of Sheps boots upstairs, which I find comforting, can't really hear Aang. We move from room to room. the wraith have been here for a while, there is quite a bit of tech to tag. I go to the last room, the one with the back door...we would never have got in that way, there is large heavy furniture stacked against the door....we had a lucky break there! I get a call from Shep*

Upstirs is done, heading out to the out buildings.

-right, I'm almost done here, how are you doing Aang?
              sigpic

Comment

(Don't get carried away here Aang)
                sigpic

Comment

*my hand goes to my earpiece as I tag something* Nearly done over here, found a few bits of tech in the room they kept Abby in. Hadn't noticed it before in our little rush.

*I wander across the room to tag another bit of tech, listening to the sounds around me, Dell and Shep's footsteps making me feel a little better about this, but as I get to that other piece of tech, I think I hear something that isn't Dell or Shep*

*my hand goes back to my earpiece* Does anyone hear that?

Comment

perfect ! there is that brain cell at work again!
                    sigpic

Comment

perfect ! there is that brain cell at work again!
                      *snicker* See why I don't want to give my half back to your older sister? We work so well together on one brain cell

Comment

*I walk to the back of the room to check out something on a table...it is a laptop, but before I get to check it I hear something, and look towards the door I came in, and duck as a wraith shoots at me. I return fire, I have no exit, the back door is blocked, and he is by the other door...I also have very little cover...but the sound of the P90 should bring help!...I keep firing.*
                        sigpic

Comment

*I jump at the sound of the P-90 and I know that Shep is upstairs so I figure I am closer and I take off running, hearing Shep's footsteps thumping along over my head* *I think I might be running faster than I have in a long time as I skid around a corner with my P-90 raised and I see the Wraith's back as I round the last corner into the doorway, and I hear Shep behind me*

*I put my hand up to stop Shep and I mutter to him* Be careful, she's not got much cover and this bugger has a gun. *we both fire directly at the Wraith from around the corners, ducking back as he turns to come after us*

Comment

*The wraith turns when the gun fire comes from behind him, I send up a little pray of thanks, then glance at the computer screen and curse...it's a countdown, and there is only 1 minute on it.
                            I touch my ear piece and yell into it*

-Bomb, get out now! *and I'm running for the door hoping like hell they have taken care of the wraith, because I'm not planning on stopping. the guns have stopped, I take that as a good sign. just outside the door is the wraith on the floor, and I can see Aang heading for the door, Shep is waiting for me, stupid man! I jump the wraith, but he's not dead, and he grabs my ankle, and I fall to the floor. gun fire again, then I feel Shep dragging me to my feet and we are running again, we get out the door and start across the open ground to the SUV, I Can see Aang has just reached it. The bomb goes off and the shock wave hits up and lifts us of our feet, we land just short of the SUV. All the air is knocked from my lungs and I can't seem to drag a breath back in for what feels like forever, but finally I get them working again, only to feel a sharp stabbing pain as they expand*
                            sigpic

Comment

*I turn back to see Dell and Shep as they land and I curse out loud, running back towards them* *I skid to a stop beside Dell, Shep sits up on his own and lets out a short yelp as the wound on his arm had re opened and is bleeding through his BDU jacket, but he makes no complaint when I reach them and stop at Dell first, falling to my knees at her side*

Sis! Dammit, this is why I don't let you come alone! *I reach for my earpiece, still kneeling beside Dell* Caldwell, we just ran up against a bomb. Would you beam us up ASAP?!

*I am working to figure out exactly what Dell's injuries are as the blue light surrounds us and we end up directly in the infirmary, as I send up a quick prayer of thanks that Caldwell was able to put us in the infirmary* *two nurses try to take over working on Dell, but I look up, my eyes blazing with fury*

DON'T YOU TOUCH HER. I am the only one who will work on my team when both Carsons are out of commission. *my hand goes to my earpiece* A-Carson, can I get you in the infirmary? I'm going to need some direction here. Dell's been wounded.

Comment

*I'm taking short shallow breaths and it's not working well, it hurts like hell and I'm not getting enough oxygen the world is starting to go gray around the edges, I can feel myself blacking out. I can see that Aang is standing over me, and Shep is there too, they are ok, I relax a bit, go to take a breath, forgetting it hurts and let out a cry of pain and sink into the blackness*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X