No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Ok Beck it has just gone 2am, I can't stay up any longer, I have to leave it there....&am start, and my class.....it moved from the guy to a dance studio, and is called Soul 2 Soul.....and I still go to it....I may fall asleep during the meditation part tomorrow!
    sigpic

Comment

*I brush myself off, scan the area for A-Carson, who I see nursing one arm*

Are you alright, Love?

A- Aye, just a slight wound, Love. I've got it under control, go help them! *he is on my heels, but stays outside the room as I follow Dell in*

(Oh hey not staying up until 2am, Sis...BUSTED.)

Comment

*Carson is on the floor by the door, takes him a moment to gather himself again, notices I've been flung across the room & now he looks furious. The wraith heads over to me & raises his hand to feed on me, Shep & Dell just arrive on time that Carson has gotten to his feet, see's Dell's gun, I feel the claws of the wraith dig into my chest & about to suck my life force, when BANG, the wraith is shot in the back, he turns around, BANG... BANG BANG, BANG, the wraith falls to the grown dead. I look up to see Carson holding Dell's gun, standing next to her & Shep on her other side with his gun raised. I then get up & run over to Abby & take off her blind fold. She is crying, I then untie her & pull her into a hug*
        Abby: Mummy!
        I'm here baby, I'm here *I cry too* I've got you, its ok
        *Carson drops Dells gun & rushes over, hugs Abby too, then hugs us both*
        Abby, oh Abby

*we break apart & look at Abby*
        Are you ok sweety? Did they hurt you?
        Abby: They h-hit me when I tr-ied to run a-away & they tied m-me up *burst out crying*
        Oh, sweety, oh I'm so sorry. Its over, they won't hurt you anymore, we're here now baby, its ok *I'm still crying too & Carson has tears running down his cheeks*
        I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
        traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
          (Ok Beck it has just gone 2am, I can't stay up any longer, I have to leave it there....&am start, and my class.....it moved from the guy to a dance studio, and is called Soul 2 Soul.....and I still go to it....I may fall asleep during the meditation part tomorrow!
          (Ok Dell. Good night. It was fun! )

(Hi Aang! )
          traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

*A-Carson had been watching the door after I followed Dell in, but as he hears Beck crying, he turns the corner to come in the door and I can see some blood under the hand that is still holding his arm against his body, and his face is tight with the pain*

A- Aang, can ye come 'ere and lend me a 'and *he winces* Please? *I can see he'd rather not interrupt Beck & Carson & Abby, so I nod silently and go over to him, he pushes up the sleeve wincing painfully and I can see the claw mark in his arm where a Wraith must have clawed at him*

You shouldn't have let it bleed this long, my Love. You're in for it when we get back to Atlantis. *I glare slightly at him before ripping a bit of cloth from the t-shirt I am wearing under my outfit and bind the arm to stop the bleeding, before we join Beck and Carson over by Abby*

A- Abby Love...

Abby, sweetie...*I am trying not to let the tears fall but the relief I feel is as strong as the relief I felt when Dell and Shep were finally safe from Rollings, which is what broke me last time*

Comment

(I'm not here)

I bend over to pick up my gun form where Carson dropped it.
              -nice shooting there.
              Is everyone ok? *turns to me* your not hurt at all?

-Some bruises is all I think, lets have a look at your arm.
              It can wait, I think we need to get a clean up.

- I'll radio the Caldwell and get him to beam this lot up. *I turn and leave the room so he won't hear the crying and make the call.
              sigpic

Comment

Now I'm in bed, don't make me come back here!
                sigpic

Comment

Now I'm in bed, don't make me come back here!
                  Still busted. Not staying up this late, are you? *face palm*

Comment

(I'm not here)

I bend over to pick up my gun form where Carson dropped it.
                    -nice shooting there.
                    Is everyone ok? *turns to me* your not hurt at all?

-Some bruises is all I think, lets have a look at your arm.
                    It can wait, I think we need to get a clean up.

- I'll radio the Caldwell and get him to beam this lot up. *I turn and leave the room so he won't hear the crying and make the call.
                    *look up to where Dell had just stepped out of the room*
                    No! Dell! We go together, we aren't leaving without you! Sheppard? Remember last time? Go get her! We go together, tell Caldwell to beam us all up.

sigpic

Comment

*the blue light flashes and we find ourselves in the bridge of the Daedalus, Shep and Dell as well*

You don't think I would have let her stay there alone, did you? *he pulls Dell into his arms and hugs her, then kisses her* I would never let her do something like that. Not after last time.

A- *trying to keep from wincing* Anyone else 'urt? Let's 'ave a walk to the infirmary an' we can beam down to th' SGC later. *he smiles slightly as he looks around at everyone*

Comment

*feel blood trickling down my face where I got hit, I'm bruised all over, my throat still hurts, my shirt is bloody from where the claws dug into my chest & my hands & knees are grazed, but I ignore it. Carson has half his shirt torn & a large gash in his side is dripping blood, but he seems not to notice, though he is getting very pale*
                        Last edited by McBecklover; 12 February 2013, 05:07 AM.

sigpic

Comment

A- *looks around and notices Beck and Carson* Aang Love, I've got a better idea. Would ye run to the infirmary and gather some supplies, an' then come back an' be Nurse Beckett? I think ye can handle this on y'own. *he smiles at me and I am amazed he isn't trying to do it all himself*

You'll have to talk me through it...*I smile and nod, running off to the infirmary* *moments later I am back with a cart of supplies, and as Carson seems to be hurt the worst, I pull on a pair of gloves and grab an alcohol wipe before walking up to him*

Carson, this'll sting a bit, don't move though. *he nods distractedly as I make him sit down on the edge of a desk nearby and begin wiping his wound clean. A-Carson is handing me what I need as I go, and I quickly suture the wound and bind the arm, purposely pinning it to Carson's side so he won't move it, then notice his pale face and look back at A-Carson*

A- Prob'ly lost a lot of blood, best to give 'im a transfusion...did ye bring supplies? *I nod, but my face pales slightly as I set up the transfusion equipment and leave Carson sitting on the desk and move on to Beck. I know better than to try making her let go of Abby*

Beck dear, this may sting a bit as well but I have to clean your wounds. *I smile and try not to appear as freaked out as I am at being the only one capable of doing this stuff right now, change my gloves and pull out another alcohol wipe, setting to work on cleaning her up, starting with the head*

*I wipe the blood from her face and inspect the wound, it's fairly small so I settle for a butterfly bandage and not stitches on that one, but do add some antibiotic ointment to help it heal, then I set to work on her chest, cutting her shirt and quickly covering her with a hospital gown while I bandage her properly, then move on to her hands and knees, quickly patching her up. I turn to A-Carson but he won't let me work on him, he says to handle Shep first, so I do*

A- His is jus' a graze, a gauze bandage an' a pain killer should do 'im. *I nod and follow his direction before turning back to him and I take his arm in my hand, ignoring the wince, and unbind it, at which point I clean it properly, stitch it up and bandage it against his body as I did for Carson*

Alright, is everyone patched up properly? Abby sweetie, are you alright? Oh, Beck, Carson? *I hand them each a pain killer and some water* Take it easy.

Comment

(You two took that pretty hard but I love how both Carsons have the same wound, I just managed to stop mine from bleeding as much...)

Comment

Abby: I'm ok now. Are mummy & daddy & Uncle Carson going to be ok? They look very hurt *she looks worried, I'm so in a daze, I just give a slight smile & I swallow the pain killer. Carson looks as though he may pass out*

sigpic

Comment

*I smile at Abby* They'll be fine, sweetie. They'll be fine. *I turn back to Carson and change out the bag on the transfusion, as well as starting a proper IV for him and then go back to Abby* They'll all be fine. They've just had a hard day and got a bit hurt, but it's nothing Nurse Beckett can't handle. *I am carefully not showing how concerned I really am, and Caldwell looks over at me*

Caldwell: I can see you have this under control, but what say you take them to the private quarters so they can rest up a bit, Aang?

Good idea, Sir. I..one of us will be back later to brief you, I think they're in a bit of shock at the moment though, and Beck may have a slight concussion but I can't quite tell just yet.

*I can see Carson won't be able to walk this way so I take the cart back to the infirmary and return with a wheel chair, which I settle Carson into and then A-Carson puts his good arm around Beck's shoulder and we set off for the guest Quarters, where I settle Carson onto the bed, and he gives me a weak smile, and A-Carson makes Beck sit down in a chair next to the bed, with Abby on her lap* *Dell and Shep have come along as well and taken up two spots on a couch, and then I force A-Carson to sit down as well, as I can see he is tired*

Comment

Working...
                                X