No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep, I know you're a sniper. Perhaps Beck and Carson should have them as it's their daughter, I think they're the ones who are the most um, emotionally tied to this mission, which can lead to trouble...A-Carson and I will be alright, I'm a pretty good shot and A-Carson isn't terrible even if he hates to use a gun....

*I walk back and give Beck and Carson the Zats and then we are on our way, following Dell and Shep*

Comment

*Shep and I get to the back of the house, and I find a window and peak in....empty room, we move on to the door. I indicate another window, so he goes and peaks in, and holds up 3 fingers...I mouth the word Abby and he shakes his head. We need to locate her before we go in, he heads around the back a bit further looking fore more windows, I stay where I am.*
      sigpic

Comment

*Beck, the Carsons and I are staying back a bit, letting Dell and Shep work as they know what they're doing*

Beck: *she whispers* Don't worry Abby, we're coming for you. *I put an arm around her for a moment and hug her, then let go and we both look up at Dell*

Comment

*Shep comes back and nods, he's found her*
          sigpic

Comment

*I can feel Beck gripping my hand and I squeeze back and then let go, my hands tightening on my gun instead as she picks up her Zat*

*The Carsons have been paying attention to Dell and Shep and are already ready to move, but we all know that we have to wait for Shep and Dell to signal us*

Comment

Can finish this now if you want Beck
              sigpic

Comment

Have PM you
                I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
                traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

*I take the information Shep has given me through hand signals and go back to where the others are waiting behind cover.*

-Abby is tied up in a room on the end of the house, she seems to be alone, Beck you and Carson go in via the window and get her out, Aang and A-Carson you come in behind Shep and me, we are going in the back door where there are 3 wraith and with all of us we can take them out and provide noisy cover so you guys can break the window.

A Alright, but give me a Zat gun, I don't feel right about killing even if I do think it has to be done.

-Ok, everybody know what they are doing? *they all nod* Ok lets get into position. Wait until we make noise before you brake the window Carson, You ok Beck? *I take her hand and squeeze it* We will get her out, trust me! *I give her a hug, then hug Aang.*
                  -For luck!, ok lets go do this!
                  sigpic

Comment

(sorry, got carried away writing the plot to you in PM)
                    traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Aang: Hold on, this window is too thick for us to break. look *points at how its looks quite a lot thicker than we thought* We need a brick or something... *looks around*
                      Oh crap *grabs us to duck down*
                      Dell: What?
                      Three wraith just entered that room, that's what! We're not gettiing Abby through this window. We'll have to go in through the front, we'll-
                      Dell: -Hey, I'm in charge here, back-off mister
                      Sorry dear...
                      Dell: We have to go in through the front *looks at Shep who is smirking*
                      Dell: Shut it
                      Yes dear.
                      Aang: *giggles*

Can we go please?

sigpic

Comment

*we head round to the front of the house, and arrange ourselves by the door*

-Ok, Shep and I will take point, you guys get to the room with Abby in it, the noise should draw the wraith to us and leave the way clear for you.
                        Keep you heads down ok, good luck guys. You ready for this Dell?

-Yes! *he leans over and gives me a quick kiss*
                        For luck!
                        A-I could do with some of that luck.
                        *Shep gives him a look*
                        Not going to happen.
                        *Aang gives A-Carson a quick peck and smiles at him*

-Ok on 3.
                        *we count down then open the door and go in quietly, but half a dozen steps in 2 wraith come out of a side door and spot us, and all hell breaks loose....our aim is good, but the buggers are hard to put down. I see Beck and Carson scooting off down another hall, and can't see where Aang and A-Carson have got to, I am too busy running and ducking and shooting. Shep and I are making a damn good team.*
                        sigpic

Comment

*Carson & I had ducked & ran for the hallway in front of us*
                          Aang: Hey wait up sis, we're coming with you
                          I think the room was near the end of the house, lets try down here
                          *we turn a corner, start heading down another hall way, when a stun beam narrowly misses Aang & we turn to see another wraith running towards us. We start shooting at the wraith, when I hear Abby screaming for help, I turn a run ahead to look for her*

*Moments later Carson turns to see me running off, taking a right turn*
                          Beck!
                          A- *looks back at Carson* Go! Aang & I c'n 'andle this one, jus' go!

*Carson turns & runs*

sigpic

Comment

*finally the last wraith goes down and stays down. I'm crouched behind an up turned table, Shep is over the other side of the hall standing in a doorway.*
                            You alright? *he asks as he comes over to me and helps me up*

-I'm good, how are you? *there is a small amount of blood on his sleeve*
                            Just grazed me. * he pulls me against him and kisses me.*
                            Where did the others go?

-Down this way, I turn and we run down the other hall towards the sound of gunfire.
                            sigpic

Comment

*short while after, I skid to a halt as a wraith guards a room that must be were Abby is. The wraith fires at me, I duck & hide round & corner, I peek back & the wraith is heading for me so I jump out & fire a double kill shot & the wraith crumples to the floor.
                              Then I race to the door & open it, but the first of the last two wraith catches me off guard & knocks my zat from my hands as I enter. The wraith knocks me to the ground, I get up again & see the second wraith, goes to feed on Abby & I run to protect her.
                              By that time Carson has found us & runs into the room, as Abby's wraith turns & grabs me by the throat. Carson stuns the wraith & I am released, then the last wraith swipes at Carson, ripping his shirt open & cutting his arm. Carsons zat is knocked away & the wraith grabs him & then throws Carson to the ground, I run for the zat, but wraith hits me across the face, which knocks me down & across the room*
                              Last edited by McBecklover; 12 February 2013, 03:40 AM.

sigpic

Comment

*I run down the hall stopping to pick Aang up off the floor*
                                - are you ok?
                                Aang Yes I'm fine, go help Beck and Carson.
                                *She points down the hall, I can hear thumps and screams as I run then gunshots*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X