No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My desktop background is set to change every 5 minutes...and when I looked just now, it was set to a kilt one

I believe ladygris may have made this (will have to click it to see the full size of it)

PMGKiltWallie.jpg

Comment

Hello ladies!
      sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
      https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Hi Sparky, I'll be sort of MIA for the next 30-40 minutes, cooking orange chicken and rice for dinner

Comment

Originally posted by Nightmarepoet View Post
          *Paul, Tony and Gabriel walk in along with Steve who still looks a little pale*

Paul: Hmmm it seems as if know ones here but Poet said we shouldd bring Steve to Carson

N-Steve: well, let me sit down now on the for we'll wait here for them to return *sits down slowly*

Tony: you really shouldn't have helped Sheppard that much, just taking a bit of the pain would have been enough, you look horrible

N-Steve: *glances at Tony angrily* careful what you say, or I'll use you to restore my looks....

Gabrel *smiles at them*: easy guys, I think the doc will be able to do a little something for you, too he saved my life, he's really good at stuff like that
          The gang was all here!....hold on, where is Todd?

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
          I'm all alone....
          Originally posted by Jae'a View Post
          Was just thinking the same thing... *waves to Sparky*
          Originally posted by Aang View Post
          Boo!

Hello ladies, it would appear I fell asleep while chatting to Dell last night and slept in a wee bit this morning...
          Hi Sparky, Jae'a and Aang!
          Originally posted by Aang View Post
          Yes I am, as long as I have my laptop I can write

Speaking of which I'm nearly done with the Valentines Day fic you wanted me to edit.

And as for Sam...well everyone I've ever known in her particular state at the moment usually have one specific type of smell that they can't take the smell of without getting sick so what could she have the pleasure of smelling at the time that would make that happen?
          Oh I remember those smells well!

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
          Thank you!

How about the smell of cooking bacon?
          Bacon would do it!.....eggs were a big one for me too....I took a step on a huge plane one day for a flight to Auckland and turned to Dh, and said "there are eggs on this plane" He didn't believe, but guess what they served up?!

Hi guys!
          Morning all!
          Last edited by Dellruby; 08 February 2013, 03:34 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

Oh look, got done cooking early and am back Lovely orange chicken, came out very good if I do say so.

Comment

Not one for fruit flavoured meat
              bloody spell check wants to remove all my U's...I got news for it, they are spelt right in my country!
              sigpic

Comment

Yeah well the orange bit is mostly in the name, it doesn't really taste like orange. More like a spicy and sweet sort of Asian-influenced flavor.

Comment

ok, I believe you. I was going to write this morning, but the time got away on me, and I didn't get too it.
                  sigpic

Comment

Umm oh well, was meaning to write this morning as well and the 4 hours on Skype with my best friend sort of...made me lose track of the time

Comment

breakfast in bed with hot coffee and a good story was what ruined me!
                      sigpic

Comment

Oh I didn't notice that on Twitter. Sounded like a lovely morning for you. I was just off Skype at the time and still waiting for Mum and Dad to get home. I was chatting with Poet here on GW and melting her mind with my kilt pics

Comment

saw that too...got to run away deliver a kid to a sleep over, will be back soon.
                          sigpic

Comment

OK I'll be here, trying to write a bit

Comment

Ok back....decided I couldn't slide through on breakfast, so lunch at 3pm...don't you just hate it when the topping slide off your crackers!
                              sigpic

Comment

I slept through breakfast this morning, had lunch at 3pm myself

Comment

Working...
                                X