Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the heads up, Drwho'srose!

Comment

And another new Mice story for the slash fans. MSP20: Covenants of Flesh is up, in its usual adult rating, with spoilers up to parts of Intruder. Carson and Rodney are back on Earth, and nobody said their problems were over. Check it out on my website.
      Mice
      Slash Rodent from Heck

http://www.squidge.org/mice

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
        And he is still single. At least that's what you can read in the first reports from the BOBW con. Seems he mentioned it multiple times.
        Nice to know his status hasn't changed from DragonCon!

My kind of guy:
        "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
        Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
        (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652
          Nice to know his status hasn't changed from DragonCon!
          I don't know if he would necessarily agree with you there watcher. I am so glad to hear he doesnt use the internet, where safe.

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
            Theres a link to some BOBW con pics from mcalex22 in the DH/RM Thunk thread with Paul in them.
            Ok, David went for a black shirt this time instead of something stripey (sp?), but Paul wears a striped shirt! Looks good!

Bye, A.
            ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
            ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Thanks for the welcome everyone I think I will be liking this thread very much. Questions... How do I go about joining the CCB and the LCLA? I'd definitely like to be a part of them.

Originally posted by thistledown
              As for hyper - ......I'm afraid no hyperness is allowed here! ~stern face~
              No inarticulate adulation or emphatic or excessive fan behaviour will be tolerated on this Thunk Thread. ~finger wag, finger wag~
              Yeah, I figured it wasn't allowed. This thread is so serious so I felt I should appologize for my complete lack of manners, he he he

Originally posted by Arlessiar
              But you're not the sister of the well-known 'McKay'sgirl' on this board, right? There's only a limited amount of craziness a forum can bear!
              Nope, no relation, but also a cool name I do have a sis on here called "I Love Daniel", but I don't think she goes to the same threads I go to.
              Paul/Carson, Rachel/Teyla, David/Eli Supporter!!
              Proud Samandan. Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Originally posted by Carson's girl
                Thanks for the welcome everyone I think I will be liking this thread very much. Questions... How do I go about joining the CCB and the LCLA? I'd definitely like to be a part of them.
                Well I am still the Ambassador for the LCLA but we are having a short break, aren't we? I don't remember the last time I posted in the Thread. Everyone is free to join just grab a title and a Lab Coat.

Comment

Originally posted by Carson's girl
                  Well, the CCB was a spontanous invention, nothing official, I just made it up in a post one day - everyone who wants to be a part of it can jump in anytime he feels he has to cuddle our very special Doctor Woobie!

The LCLA is similar, although it has its own thread (see my sig) and something like a history, it developed in several posts here in this thread. Just go over to the LCLA thread and say that you're a fan of lab coats or of the people in them and join the fun of admiring the White Wonder. If you want (you don't have to), you can choose a "job" (I wrote about that in the first post in the LCLA thread). I'd love to see you there! Although there isn't much traffic there at the moment, we definitely need new pics. *waits for 'The Hive' and hopes*

Bye, A.

Comment

Just a thought that came into my mind: Since I made the suggestion to call Carson' nice behind "Grace" in comparism to Rodney's "Dignity", don't you think that after scenes like Carson's jump into the dirt in "Duet" the title of PM's movie "See Grace fly" becomes a whole new meaning?

Bye, A.

Comment

yep I think it does...

sorry I just couldn't resist

JANICE: Dr. Bob, you've given this hospital a bad name.
                      DR BOB: You're right. Fred is a terrible name for a hospital. I'll give it a better name. How 'bout Eunice?

Comment

Indeed it does. Having seen the film, though, I couldn't possibly say enough wonderful things about it. It's a tough, deeply emotional film with some fun, quirky humor and a really stark look at how mental illness can affect a family.

I keep waiting for it to come out on DVD, as I'm on a Mac and the Evil People don't do downloads for Macs.

*grumble*
                        Mice
                        Slash Rodent from Heck

Comment

ok ok i haven't written a full con report yet but this is the summary written by a fangirl who squeed way too many times and has the damn good photos to prove that I was in his arms!!

Is it possible that Paul is sexier in real life? Oh yeah!

Paul with DECENT sized hands...

Paul with soft hair...

Paul with that FANTASTIC smell....

Paul so squishy...!!!!

Paul with jeans that....

*Caz stops at that comment with a little sly grin*

Paul that I danced with...

(might point out that I pushed him onto dance floor)

Paul that I hugged three times...

Paul that I proposed to....

Paul that I rubbed up against while "getting food"...

Paul who caught my eyes soo many times...

Paul who gazed into my eyes........

Paul who smiled and nodded at me....

Paul who held my hand.....

Paul with jeans that -

oh wait i've said that already.....

*THUNK!*

Comment

You danced with him? I'm totally officially jealous.
                            Mice
                            Slash Rodent from Heck

Comment

LOL Hypercaz. Interesting report! Especially the jeans part... That's so cool you got to dance with him! Is he a good dancer?

Immy - I'm ROFL at that poster.

Comment

*mumbles incoherently*

can't... form... sentence... in.... shock....

YOU. Danced. With. Paul!!! OMG

JANICE: Dr. Bob, you've given this hospital a bad name.
                                DR BOB: You're right. Fred is a terrible name for a hospital. I'll give it a better name. How 'bout Eunice?

Comment

Working...
                                X