X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
    I meant on twitter, and kinda meant "the guys"
    BTW, you were tweeting about my bucket?
    well I have you know, I got into yours as well...just saying!
    Lol! I can be so daft sometimes! Sorry!
    And well, I got lucky, Pauly saw fit to respond to my first tweet to him...which threw me for a crazy loop, and then he commented on the pic of my plushie which made me literally fall 3 feet off my bed to the floor...
    Other than that nobody replies to Aang either

As to the Bucket, I'd a feeling you would eventually make it into mine...how much did you see? Some of my old art is just Embarrassing!

Comment

Oh, we've moved over to this thread, have we?
      "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
      "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
      "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
      "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
      >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

*standing looking at Aang*
        Are you upset with me?
        sigpic

Comment

Dell and I have been over here the last couple of hours as well as on Hottest Guy thread, we've got holes-in-the-wall everywhere for easy transport from thread to thread!

Comment

Originally posted by Aang View Post
            Lol! I can be so daft sometimes! Sorry!
            And well, I got lucky, Pauly saw fit to respond to my first tweet to him...which threw me for a crazy loop, and then he commented on the pic of my plushie which made me literally fall 3 feet off my bed to the floor...
            Other than that nobody replies to Aang either

As to the Bucket, I'd a feeling you would eventually make it into mine...how much did you see? Some of my old art is just Embarrassing!
            yep, saw that! At first it was all I could see!
            sigpic

Comment

*standing looking at Aang*
              Are you upset with me?
              *sort of half shoves Carson off her shoulder and stands up to put an arm around Dell and hug her* Nawwh I'm not upset with you

I was confused was all, and then it got very quiet on GW for a moment and I thought I was all alone...apparently not! *grins at Dell and Jae'a*

Comment

yep, saw that! At first it was all I could see!
                Hmm wonder if any of my art from around 5-7 years ago when I first started is still there...now THAT would be EMBARRASSING!

Comment

no, I've just been doing my normal running around like a chicken with it's head cut off.
                  "she's everywhere, she's everywhere!"
                  good, *hugs back*
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Aang View Post
                    Dell and I have been over here the last couple of hours as well as on Hottest Guy thread, we've got holes-in-the-wall everywhere for easy transport from thread to thread!
                    Oh yeah, those holes, very handy
                    Told you there was a shorter way!
                    Oh, a nice walk's good for ya!
                    "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
                    "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
                    "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
                    "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
                    >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Well I think we got this place ship shape again, is it time to kick these bums into gear do you think?
                      sigpic

Comment

We'll wake them soon, but first I'll be right back...*vanishes for like 10 minutes*

Gotta ride to my Church now, be back as soon as the laptop connects to the WiFi!

Comment

*begins to wake her Carson by shaking him gently and talking in his ear* Come on, Love, you've been asleep nearly all day...it's time you woke up...

Comment

*squats down in front of Shep*
                            Hey there sleepy head, how about showing my your pretty eyes?
                            Don't feel pretty at the mo,feel like piss holes in the snow!
                            *giggles* show me anyway
                            *he opens his eyes* It's bright!
                            Called daylight sweety
                            don't like it
                            *looks up at Aang*
                            Not much joy here!
                            sigpic

Comment

A- Wha, Luv? *opens one eye and looks at me*

Love, you've been sleepin' off that hangover all day...*smiles gently and leans to kiss his cheek*

A- Ha' I? *opens the other eye* Ouch, bloody headache is still there a wee bit. *blinks a few times* Tha's a wee bit better...*mutters under his breath for a moment*

*looks at Dell* Had a wee bit more joy over here, he's awake but not too happy about it if you couldn't tell from the fact he's muttering something under his breath in Scottish Gaelic and I'm about 99% sure it's not something pleasant!

Comment

I think they would benefit from some food....bacon and eggs, with a side of beans and toast?
                                Food? I could do food....I think
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X