X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I gotta go now, reunion time. Woohoo. *so not staying there the whole time*

Comment

Originally posted by Aang View Post
      I gotta go now, reunion time. Woohoo. *so not staying there the whole time*
      Enjoy it the best you can!
      sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
      https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
        Enjoy it the best you can!
        I will, though it would be even more fun if I could bring Carson with me...*stares longingly at him* Unfortunately I can't even bring Cuddly Carson with me this time. *facepalm*

Comment

I will, though it would be even more fun if I could bring Carson with me...*stares longingly at him* Unfortunately I can't even bring Cuddly Carson with me this time. *facepalm*
          What kind of reunion is this, if you don't mind me asking?
          sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
          https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Well i just nodded off, I best go to bed.
            Night Hoth, Sparky, Jae'a!

Night Rodney!
            Night Mc, im off too. Cya everyone! *waves & leaves*

Good night Aang & Carson
            night buddy, good night Aang lass

*Me & my Carson leave for our quarters*
            I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
            traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
              What kind of reunion is this, if you don't mind me asking?
              I work at a summer camp and the summer staff are having a reunion. So much fun right now actually. *playing cards with her two favorite friends here*

Comment

Heeeyy, Aang! Congrats to you and your Carson!

Sorry I missed you, McBeck... kept getting distracted and called away... (Heh Radek, not now milacku, give me a minute...)

So now there are two Carsons?

Edit: And it looks like I've just missed Aang now, too...
                (OK Radek, where were we?)
                Last edited by Jae'a; 02 January 2013, 10:29 AM.
                "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
                "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
                "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
                "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
                >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Originally posted by HeatherOnTheHill View Post
                  *runs in* Aang! Beck! This song won't get out of my head now! I had to sing it for you!

http://yourlisten.com/channel/conten...Scotsmans_Kilt

*bluuuuuushes and tiptoes back towards the door*
                  Hey Heather, I haven't heard that little ditti for ages, you sing it well! I like your accent!

Originally posted by HeatherOnTheHill View Post
                  I actually hadn't thought of that song in ages! I think it was the part about the "two young and lovely girls just happened by."

BTW, I don't think I ever said, but my screen name comes from the musical Brigadoon. I used to be in a musical theater troupe and the company would sing "Heather on the Hill" from that musical when they saw me. Also, I live on the edge of the Texas Hill Country, so it seems appropriate.
                  Always like that show, went to see it first when I was about 7 or 8!

I work at a summer camp and the summer staff are having a reunion. So much fun right now actually. *playing cards with her two favorite friends here*
                  glad you are having fun even without us Aang

My screen name is a mix of two, surprise surprise! Della and Ruby....but on one site I went on both had already been used so I joined them, and found I liked it!....used all three as character names from time to time.
                  None are my real name.
                  BTW, the private beach last night was magic!
                  sigpic

Comment

You and Shep have fun, Dell?
                    "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
                    "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"

sigpic
                    >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Originally posted by Jae'a View Post
                      You and Shep have fun, Dell?
                      Why yes we did, he is teaching me to surf....I'm not very good at it, can't stay on the board!
                      Hey Jae'a, how is your year looking?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
                        Why yes we did, he is teaching me to surf....I'm not very good at it, can't stay on the board!
                        Oh, surfing, I always thought that looked like fun.

Hey Jae'a, how is your year looking?
                        Oh, not particularly exceptional... still no job, unless someone at my Christmas job calls me back in, which I'm kind of hoping...
                        How about you?

sigpic
                        >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Oh, surfing, I always thought that looked like fun.

It does, but it is hard to balance...am better at windsurfing actually....boards bigger and you have something to hold on too. Surprisingly enough, grabbing someone while on a surf board doesn't help much!

Oh, not particularly exceptional... still no job, unless someone at my Christmas job calls me back in, which I'm kind of hoping...
                          How about you?
                          sounds about the same as you actually, no job, not much happening!
                          Had no christmas job either, so they won't be calling!
                          sigpic

Comment

It does, but it is hard to balance...am better at windsurfing actually....boards bigger and you have something to hold on too. Surprisingly enough, grabbing someone while on a surf board doesn't help much!
                            Yikes!

sounds about the same as you actually, no job, not much happening!
                            Had no christmas job either, so they won't be calling!
                            Aw, sucks doesn't it? I hate signing on at the JobCentre. I'd much rather actually work...

sigpic
                            >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Hello everyone yes Jae'a, there are two Carsons, my clone finally revealed himself to me *squee and clings to my Carson*

Hi Dell, yeah I'm having fun but I do miss you guys a lot anyway

Comment

Yikes!
                                Aw, sucks doesn't it? I hate signing on at the JobCentre. I'd much rather actually work...
                                Having free time does have some perks, but the lack of money is a problem!

Hello everyone yes Jae'a, there are two Carsons, my clone finally revealed himself to me *squee and clings to my Carson*

Hi Dell, yeah I'm having fun but I do miss you guys a lot anyway
                                Hi Aang, glad you are enjoying real life!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X