Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry Heather.

Skeet and I had an agreement to share Carson's affections equally.
    We didn't realize there are two Carsons (one of my fanfics, I'm making sure both the clone and the original survive) until tonight.
    Apparently as of last I spoke to Skeet about Carson, she's married to her Carson which is why she had such a dramatic reaction when she caught me "kissing him" a while back.
    My Carson (who finally confessed his existence) asked me to marry him tonight. *squeal*

Any less 'splodey now?

Comment

To the happy couple!

(now that would have been quicker if the tags I did earlier had worked!)
      sigpic

Comment

Hold on a sec, let me go get something here...*runs off to her Bucket*

Not too sure who that third person is as this is a cap from Poisoning the Well but we'll ignore him and use me and Carson there...

Comment

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
          Um what is he sitting on...looks like a chem toilet (had a lot of experience with them)
          It's a cube-shaped footstool at my friend's old house. Far as I know, they weren't wont to plopping chem toilets in the middle of the living room (um...though I wouldn't put it past those guys)!

I steal that shirt from him occasionally, even though it's way too big for me. I made it! I can steal it! It's like a freaking dress on me.
          Where am I going and why am I in this handbasket?!

"You can't afford to be afraid if you're going to succeed in this business. It's time to stop running and face what's been chasing you for so many years." I did and it's going to be amazing.

"I want to live! I want to explore the universe...and eat pie." -Urgo

Comment

Oh yes, thanks, much less 'splodey now!

I almost needed some magic military jellybeans there for a moment!

"You can't afford to be afraid if you're going to succeed in this business. It's time to stop running and face what's been chasing you for so many years." I did and it's going to be amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by HeatherOnTheHill View Post
              It's a cube-shaped footstool at my friend's old house. Far as I know, they weren't wont to plopping chem toilets in the middle of the living room (um...though I wouldn't put it past those guys)!

I steal that shirt from him occasionally, even though it's way too big for me. I made it! I can steal it! It's like a freaking dress on me.
              I'm sure it would be a cute dress!, put a belt with it!

We had to use a chem toilet for 8 months after the earthquake in Feb 2011
              sigpic

Comment

Yes well! I had a headache a few moments ago and I did take a magic jellybean to make it go away

*nudges her Carson* Can I get you to smile in pics, Love?

There, that's a wee bit better

Comment

Yay magic jellybeans!

Ok, I'm off to bed. It's 11:30 here and I'm sleepy. Night all!

Comment

They seem to be in there own little world now!
                    Maybe we could slip away, I have a jumper booked
                    Ohh, the private beaches?
                    And the good swell!
                    Um, hate to interrupt guys, but Shep and I are off now, um got something we need to um, do.That ok with you?
                    sigpic

Comment

Night heather, sweet dreams!
                      sigpic

Comment

12:30 here and I reallllly want to stay up until Skeet/Beck comes online so I can see her reaction to this! *holds up her hand with the ring on it* But good night, Heather!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
                          They seem to be in there own little world now!
                          Maybe we could slip away, I have a jumper booked
                          Ohh, the private beaches?
                          And the good swell!
                          Um, hate to interrupt guys, but Shep and I are off now, um got something we need to um, do.That ok with you?
                          You two go have fun. I do think my Carson and I will be camping out here for a while, maybe watch some Atlantis for a bit and see if we can make it until Beck comes back or comes out of hiding...

Us too, we'll be watching Atlantis with Aang and her Carson.

*two guys come in carrying a second couch* Oh hey look the second couch I bought finally came! yay, more room! *shows them to put it next to the first couch*

Comment

SGA, hey I'm in that- a lot!
                            want to stay?
                            not tonight, I have other plans, see you guys!
                            *takes my hand and we leave the thread*
                            Bye, have fun, I know I will!
                            sigpic

Comment

Well in the seasons I've got, Rodney and Carson are also in them a fair bit

*waves goodbye to Dell*

*Beck's Carson and Rodney go settle in on one couch at opposite ends to leave the space between them free in case Beck comes* *My Carson and I settle in on the other couch, me sitting on his lap and his arms around me*

Comment

*last look back*
                                *quietly to shep*
                                They look really happy don't they!
                                Yes they do, you know we were a little worried how she would react when she found out there were 2 of them
                                You know all along?
                                Sure, and there is a lot more we know that you girls don't!
                                Like what?
                                *taps his finger to the side of his nose*
                                Never you mind, now come on, the beach is calling *we leave*

(good night Aang, sweet dreams when you finally get to them)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X