No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oy! Hadn't thought of that. Bound to cause a wee bit of confusion and make it more crowded in here as well!

Comment

Going to need a bigger couch,and more chairs!
      The Carsons are breading like wild fire around here!
      sigpic

Comment

There's only two at the moment!

#2 Bloody hell! Where did I put it! *searching for something*

I reckon ye put it in one of our 'safe places' again. *starts to help look for the thing my Carson is searching for*

(I had a ring around here somewhere Carson was going to use and I can't find the bloody thing!)

Comment

Here use mine
          sigpic

Comment

#2 Thanks lad, I'll owe ye one for this!

Aye!

What. What now?! But Beck isn't actually here yet, is she? *flail*

Comment

#2 *puts hand in pocket and feels something, his face starts turning bright red* Oh for God's sake. Am I really this daft!

Oh lad, ye didn't just do what I think ye did!

#2 Aye lad, I think I did...*both Carsons wander off a moment and my Carson pulls something out of his pocket and the other bursts out in laughter while my Carson is silent with embarassment*

...Found the ring now!

Comment

so what has been going on while I have been wasting time in my bucket?
                sigpic

Comment

If I'm right, my Carson just located the missing ring...in his pocket all along.

#2 *face-palm* Aye, I'm a daft bugger alright. *sheepish smile*

I'd agree wi' ye if it wouldn't be true of me as well then...

...Indeed, boys! What IS going on here?! *stamps foot* TELL ME.

#2 Fiesty tonight, aren't ye, Love? *stuffs whatever he was holding back in his pocket and comes over to give me a kiss* Ye shall find out soon enough what's goin' on.

Comment

And me? what am I needed for, a witness?
                    OMG?
                    um, did I say it has stopped raining out side?
                    *mumbles*crap
                    sigpic

Comment

Dell, if I have to be here for this then so do you!

Aye, it would be nice if you stayed for this bit, Dell. I'm tryin' to wait for Beck to show up but I canna tell if she'll come tonight or not an' I think the lad's getting a wee bit impatient...

#2 Aye, I am getting impatient, Carson. *sticks one hand in his pocket for a moment as if to check whatever he's put there hasn't run away*

...What. *still seriously confused*

Comment

alright, but I feel slightly out numbered here, I need some moral support too!

*ducks out through the hole*
                        Last edited by Dellruby; 01 January 2013, 07:05 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

You feel outnumbered! I'm totally lost and confused and those two cheeky buggers *points to the Carsons* are being ultimately UNHELPFUL in un-confusing me and Shep's more interested in staring at you than being here!

*Rodney walks in*

Carson, what is this all abou-WHAT THE HELL!! I take it she knows about both of you now! *noticed both Carsons*

#2 Aye, she does know, Lad.

Aye, an' our friend is goin' to do somethin' about it soon...*waves his hand at Rodney with his own wedding ring on it*

*suddenly understands* Ohhhh! Great!

SEE! At least Shep is sort of sane for you! These two are driving me UP A WALL! *jumps up and down in frustration*

Comment

Comes back through the hole holding Sheps hand

Oi up, what is wrong with this picture?
                            sigpic

Comment

Wait a sec. Had Shep escaped from me? *looks around and the only Shep in the room is the one holding Dell's hand* Dang feisty bugger ran away from me!

Comment

well thank goodness for that, thought I was going mad there for a minute!
                                *sits down on the empty couch to watch the goings on. Shep sits down beside me*
                                So what did I miss?
                                it is all very cloak and dagger really. *leans in and whispers in his ear*
                                Oh this should be fun!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X