No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well Beck's already wears a wedding band due to she's already married to him...so I can use that to tell for now

Comment

Now that wasn't the desired effect of my statement
      sigpic

Comment

Well I can't read my Carson's mind now can I?!

No Love, but I can, because we've got the same mind. And Dell's quite right. *winks at Dell*

Oh crap. *looks from one Carson to the other*

#2 Aye, lad. Ye got the idea right. And ye got it too, Dell. *eyes twinkle and then he winks as well*

....Well! *blushes bright red* I...um....*speechless*

Comment

What's this about two Carsons? Wow,double trouble...the best kind. Lots of fun and frolics to be had that's for sure. Is it hot in here? lol Aang,that was a great story ya penned. Well done. More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
          sigpic

Comment

There's my boys, knew you would do the right thing!
            hmm, how do I work that with... um, never mind.
            Hey look the rain has stopped!
            sigpic

Comment

*cheeky grin* Dell,were ya thinking naughty thoughts about the boys? Wow,that came out wonky. *cough* Yeah,we'll go with wonky. hehe Happy New Year Dell!! More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
                What's this about two Carsons? Wow,double trouble...the best kind. Lots of fun and frolics to be had that's for sure. Is it hot in here? lol Aang,that was a great story ya penned. Well done. More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                Well see, McBeckLover and I have had this ongoing thing where we've agreed to share Carson's affections equally, but I just wrote that bit of fanfiction for her and well, as she's 'married to Carson', then what'll I do when I write me and Carson? So I remembered my main Fanfiction, in which I am in the process of keeping the real Carson and the Clone both alive so I said oh hey we can both have a Carson of our own then

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
                There's my boys, knew you would do the right thing!
                hmm, how do I work that with... um, never mind.
                Hey look the rain has stopped!
                #2 I've just got to go an' get somethin' before I can put th' plan to action though. *pulls me into a hug and kisses me*

Aye an' I've got to let Beck know it's goin' ta happen so she can be here to see it, I don't think she'd want to miss...

What. Wait. But. *still speechless* *turns to Dell* HOW DID YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS?!

Comment

*cheeky grin* Dell,were ya thinking naughty thoughts about the boys? Wow,that came out wonky. *cough* Yeah,we'll go with wonky. hehe Happy New Year Dell!! More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                  Me? What? Never! good girl here!

Originally posted by Aang View Post
                  Well see, McBeckLover and I have had this ongoing thing where we've agreed to share Carson's affections equally, but I just wrote that bit of fanfiction for her and well, as she's 'married to Carson', then what'll I do when I write me and Carson? So I remembered my main Fanfiction, in which I am in the process of keeping the real Carson and the Clone both alive so I said oh hey we can both have a Carson of our own then

#2 I've just got to go an' get somethin' before I can put th' plan to action though. *pulls me into a hug and kisses me*

Aye an' I've got to let Beck know it's goin' ta happen so she can be here to see it, I don't think she'd want to miss...

What. Wait. But. *still speechless* *turns to Dell* HOW DID YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS?!
                  *holds my hands up*
                  Don't hit me!..... psychic? I just know things sometimes, hey you have been in my head, you know there is no rhyme or reason to how things work!
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh I won't hit you, I don't even know what to do right now. These two trouble makers *points to both Carsons* are the ones who have had this plan for so long! And I didn't even know there were two of them until just then when both of them were talking to me! It's like Carson was hiding his clone in the closet or something!!!

#2 Love, it's been me y've been with the whole time. He's been helpin' me along, and keepin' ye safe for me but when it's been just the two o' us here, it's been me.

Aye, so it has, lad. And when it's been just Beck and I, it's been me all this time.

Does Beck even know there are two of you? *looks around*

Comment

*cheeky grin* hehe Happy New Year Dell!! More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                      Oh, almost forgot, happy new year to you too!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Aang View Post
                        Oh I won't hit you, I don't even know what to do right now. These two trouble makers *points to both Carsons* are the ones who have had this plan for so long! And I didn't even know there were two of them until just then when both of them were talking to me! It's like Carson was hiding his clone in the closet or something!!!

#2 Love, it's been me y've been with the whole time. He's been helpin' me along, and keepin' ye safe for me but when it's been just the two o' us here, it's been me.

Aye, so it has, lad. And when it's been just Beck and I, it's been me all this time.

Does Beck even know there are two of you? *looks around*
                        don't look at me, I wasn't sure there were 2 of them, although there was a time or 2 when I did wonder!
                        sigpic

Comment

*shakes her head, checks which Carson is hers and runs to him*

Oh well, not sure I care too much that they pulled one over on me because I do love MY Carson And it means he didn't cheat on Beck with me then....

#2 Aye, Carson's not quite the type ta cheat on his woman. I should know. *grin*

Aye, he's right. *identical grin*

...I thought something was funny when Carson kissed me so passionately even if he and Beck are supposed to be married!

Comment

I'm glad it is turning out well for you!
                            sigpic

Comment

Now we'll just have to see how Beck reacts to this bit of mischief! *stares at the two Carsons and bursts out giggling at the identical looks of astonishment as they realize Beck didn't know*

Comment

I'm wondering how Sparky is going to cope with 2!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X