No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here, have some deviled eggs, guys! (Spoiler for size)

Spoiler:

Comment

*wanders in* Hmmm those eggs looked way better earlier when I took pics...ah well, they taste amazing though

*settles in her usual spot on the couch with Carson, sitting at his left side and leaving the other side free for Beck* Hello Love, I think Beck may be on her way over, but she's got a wee headache from drinking too much...

Well as always I'll be happy to see 'er and I'll do what I can to make 'er feel better *smile*

Comment

*wanders in with Rodney, holding hands*
        Hello Carson, Hello Aang
        Hello Aang, Hey buddy Mc's gotta headache, can you sort her out?
        Rodney says you give the best hugs *grins at Carson & Rodney, then Rodney nudges me to be quiet*

Hello Rodney, Hello love, ye got a headache?
        Aye, but it's not as bad as it was earlier, I took some pills & I ate something, which seemed to help

That's good love, now about that hug, to make it even better.... come ere

*we break apart*
        Hey love I have a gift for you... *gives it to him* Happy New Year love
        Spoiler:

She gave me one too!
        aaaww thanx love, its lovely

*we kiss*
        I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
        traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

*steps in, spies Rodney*
          Aww crap!
          Hi Beck how are you feeling.
          *ignores Rodney*
          sigpic

Comment

*is hiding out at Shep's because Dell is in a wee mood but sneaks over to warn Rodney* Rodney, might want to make yourself scarce, pal! You um, weren't specific enough about what you said on your own thread and Dell's in a wee bit of a mood because she thinks you forgot her New Years visit.

How could I forget it? She kissed me! On the lips! *facepalm* What I meant was that nobody had come tonight, because over here in the USA and Canada, it's only just become the new year!

I tried to tell her...*sneaks back off to Shep's*

Comment

Hello Dell, I'm good now thanx
              Got my hug's from Rodney & Carson. Hey Rodney told me what happened, he didn't mean for it to sound like you hadn't visited him at all, it was what with timezones & everything. He meant Aang was the only one from her part of the planet that had come to visit.

*nods* Yes, i'm sorry Dell. I should of reworded that. I didn't mean to upset you. Can we still be friends? *holds out his hand to shake*
              traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

*Shep and I look through the hole in the wall, watching*

Still not sure why she's mad at me...

Honestly I don't get it either...I'm just hiding so I don't get in any sort of trouble!

Comment

Hmm, Beck seems to be asleep.
                  Hey Carson, feel like a chat?
                  Sure lass, you seem to be a bit worked up over something.
                  I think I may have made a pratt of myself.
                  Yes I heard, but you do realise it was all a miss understanding.
                  I do now, I heard Aang just then, she didn't see me here. but it's not just Rodney either.
                  sigpic

Comment

pssst Dell, I am right here next to Rodney & Carson, wide awake

Originally posted by McBecklover View Post
                    Hello Dell, I'm good now thanx
                    Got my hug's from Rodney & Carson. Hey Rodney told me what happened, he didn't mean for it to sound like you hadn't visited him at all, it was what with timezones & everything. He meant Aang was the only one from her part of the planet that had come to visit.

*nods* Yes, i'm sorry Dell. I should of reworded that. I didn't mean to upset you. Can we still be friends? *holds out his hand to shake*

sigpic

Comment

Yep see that now!
                      still not talking to Rodney...feel to stupid
                      sigpic

Comment

*steps through the hole and drags Shep along*

Hey! What are you doing?!

Shep, we need to sort this out with Dell. Poor girl is all upset now. *drags Shep over to Dell*

*scuffs the toe of his boot on the floor* Um, hello Dell...

Comment

*Rodney still holding his hand out to rekindle the friendship*
                          Go on love, shake hands & be done, we'll just pass over this little misunderstanding. Ye don't have te feel stupid, ye fine love *smiles at Dell*

sigpic

Comment

*doesn't make eye contact*
                            Hey Shep, um, sorry for back there, I was upset and I shouldn't have snapped at you.
                            *turns to Rodney with out eye contact*
                            And I sorry I went off at you to Rodney, I was wrong.
                            sigpic

Comment

It's fine, Dell. I can be an ass sometimes, I admit it. *reaches out and pulls Dell into a hug and then kisses her*

See Shep? That wasn't so hard was it? *earns herself a Death Glare from Shep* Heh oops...

Comment

*Hugs, Shep, and reaches out her hand to take Rodneys.*
                                I'm sorry to you to Beck and Aang, I need to stop and think a bit before I fly off the handle.
                                Thanks for bringing Shep over Aang!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X