No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Pauly's Knave of Hearts pic one of the ones you posted Aang? Was his character a good guy or a baddy? Is Pauly still active on twitter? Has he posted any more pix of baby Hugh? Wow,I really need to lay off the holiday goodies (I don't do sugar very often) if that small barrage o' questions was any indication. hehe More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
    sigpic

Comment

I think I skipped the Knave of Hearts in my most recent heaps of photos...he was um, well he was only in it for a few moments but the Queen of Hearts who he served was a baddie so I guess he was as well...but a darn adorable one...

He's pretty active on Twitter usually, though been quiet over the holidays Um no more pics of baby Hugh that I've seen but he did get to spend a week on his own with Hugh, which he had fun with

And here would be what Pauly the Knave of Hearts looks like:

Comment

Poet I'm sorry to hear you are still ill...you need to find a nice lozenge or even just a boiled sweet to suck to coat your poor sore throat!
        Yes go see your Dr, and while you are there tell that Dr about all the other problems you have been having...make sure you get your moneys worth!
        sigpic

Comment

^That's what I was trying to think of. The word lozenge would not come to me earlier. *facepalm*

I couldna' remember that word either, Aang. We're both in need of more sleep, I think...

Comment

*snickers helplessly* Cool pic Aang. I was hoping Pauly was shirtless and wearing tight pants as the Knave of Hearts but instead his character looks like a hood ornament for a car. lol At least Paul looks great in red. More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
            sigpic

Comment

so glad I could help Aang!
              Didn't help you get to bed early last night though did I?
              And haven't helped to much with keeping your family life calm and quiet!

In the words of Oprah....."When we know better, we do better!"
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
                *snickers helplessly* Cool pic Aang. I was hoping Pauly was shirtless and wearing tight pants as the Knave of Hearts but instead his character looks like a hood ornament for a car. lol At least Paul looks great in red. More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                Hmmm I don't know if I would have made it back from Photobucket if that was the case, love. I'd still be staring at that actually. As it is now, I laughed pretty hard at the Knave of Hearts costume

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
                so glad I could help Aang!
                Didn't help you get to bed early last night though did I?
                And haven't helped to much with keeping your family life calm and quiet!

In the words of Oprah....."When we know better, we do better!"
                Well nobody can help me get to bed early, and I do a fair job turning my own family life upside down without help But I don't mind anyway. It's been a peaceful boring break so far, about time it turned crazy again.

Comment

well make sure you take your crazy pills then!

Thanks man, keep those crazy pills coming!
                  No worries there lad!
                  sigpic

Comment

*swallows her crazy pills*

There I should be good now.

Hey if I do vanish for some reason, I'm baking cookies because I finally have ingredients.

Comment

yum, what type, I'll be over in 10 mins, will they be done by then?
                      sigpic

Comment

Chocolate Chip Cookies, Sugar Cookies and Chocolate Mint Cookies. Chocolate Chip may be done in 10 min, the dough for the others has to chill for an hour, eek!

Comment

Chocolate mint? lay off the crazy pills a bit, why would you ruin chocolate like that !
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh but Dell, it's you who's on crazy pills.

Tell me these don't look amazing, okay?

Comment

Originally posted by Aang View Post
                              Oh but Dell, it's you who's on crazy pills.

Tell me these don't look amazing, okay?

I like my crazy pills!
                              Granted they look good but will taste yucky with the mint...leave it out
                              (to late, she made them ages ago by now
                              sigpic

Comment

*Shep with his arm around me, we enter Carson's*
                                *Carson looks up & see's us, then looks concerned*

Hey pal, give ya girl a hug will you, she stumbled across some old "Sunday" pics & she gotten herself worked up
                                Oh dear, come ere

*Shep releases me & Carson pulls me into a hug*
                                I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
                                traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X