• Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Bye Beck! Good night! Today was so fun

I got through nearly all 500 of the pics in my photobucket

Comment

Aw, bye McBeck!
      "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
      "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
      "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
      "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
      >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Good grief I spent 6.5 hours here with you guys, pic-spamming Carson pics!!

Comment

It was fun!
          "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
          "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"

sigpic
          >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

It really was. Just hope Dell doesn't try to make sense of it if she gets online...

Comment

Good luck to her finding any!

sigpic
              >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

I think it was really literally all pics. Nearly my whole Photobucket album!!!

Comment

You have tons more than I do. Maybe I should go back and snurch some..

sigpic
                  >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Originally posted by Aang View Post
                    Oh he looks dangerous..I guess there's not much hope he isn't aiming at a Wraith here...

Comment

Originally posted by Nightmarepoet View Post
                      Oh he looks dangerous..I guess there's not much hope he isn't aiming at a Wraith here...
                      I was, Love, I'm sorry. Although in the next scene, I put th' gun down and was goin' to just talk to th' Wraith...

Yep, this was in Duet. He had the gun out while walking to the crashed Dart...then he put the gun down and if Shep hadn't have been involved, Carson was going to help the Wraith and talk to him, ask him to release Rodney and Laura Cadman from the Dart...

Comment

OK, I think I'm gonna go have a play on this Formula 1 game I got last night. Bye all!

sigpic
                        >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

'Bye Jae'a! If you decide you want to, feel free to snurch any of the pics I posted. I was snurching some of Beck's along the way as we posted

Comment

Originally posted by Aang View Post
                            I was, Love, I'm sorry. Although in the next scene, I put th' gun down and was goin' to just talk to th' Wraith...

Yep, this was in Duet. He had the gun out while walking to the crashed Dart...then he put the gun down and if Shep hadn't have been involved, Carson was going to help the Wraith and talk to him, ask him to release Rodney and Laura Cadman from the Dart...
                            Oh I see that's good, talking can help, too
                            though I cannot actually recall that ep

These coughing attacks are going to kill me, feels like breathing fire =/ Gladly Carson is here

Comment

Originally posted by Nightmarepoet View Post
                              Oh I see that's good, talking can help, too
                              though I cannot actually recall that ep

These coughing attacks are going to kill me, feels like breathing fire =/ Gladly Carson is here
                              I'm sorry you're ill, Love, and I wish I could do more to help ye. You'll be fine though, I know it. *smiles at Poet*

Carson best not get sick, doctors do make the worst patients...*shakes her head*

I won't get sick, Aang, Love. Promise ye that. *grins at me*

Also that episode was Duet, in Season 2. The dart had picked up Rodney and Laura Cadman and Carson had been off-world with them. Right there, the Dart had crash-landed after one of Shep's guys shot it down and Carson was about to ask the Wraith how to get Rodney and Laura out...turns out Zelenka had to save them. And Rodney spent the better part of the episode with Laura Cadman in his head...literally!

Comment

Thanks Crason, you smiling at me makes me feel better already

I think I saw that ep, but it's been a long while ago and I just saw it probably once when int was on TV new here

Comment

Working...
                                X