Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by McBecklover View Post
    Ok, & here's Carson giving me this beautiful necklace (to match the one he's putting on Abby)
    Spoiler:

Mods is this ok? Please let me know
    ...So jealous!!! I mean I know I'm just his lover, you're his wife and you have such a lovely daughter...but I'm still jealous. WAIT JUST A SECOND HOLD ON. Damn, hope I didn't leave it at school...*roots around in her bag* somewhere I actually do have a necklace that looks a LOT like the ones in those GIFs...

Comment

Originally posted by Aang View Post
      How did you make it smaller?
      I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
      traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

How did you make it smaller?
        I opened the file in Photoshop and shrank the image down...fairly easy as resizing goes.

Comment

I opened the file in Photoshop and shrank the image down...fairly easy as resizing goes.
          oh. hey if I give the link to the rest I made, could you do the same for the rest?

Then I will resave them after you post them here. Perhaps under spoiler tag as there are a few. Just let people know that it was me that originally made them as it took awhile to do.
          traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

oh. hey if I give the link to the rest I made, could you do the same for the rest?

Then I will resave them after you post them here. Perhaps under spoiler tag as there are a few. Just let people know that it was me that originally made them as it took awhile to do.
            I think I can do that. Resizing them takes only a moment each

Hey before I do that though-

Here's Cuddly Carson's girlfriend, Cuddly Crysta!! Note, she's borrowing Cuddly Carson's SGA uniform minus the jacket right now...

And HERE is the necklace I have that looks like the one from Christmas Magic

Comment

wow that is very much like my necklace from Carson
              And Crysta is adorable, looks a bit like you

And thanks, here is my family album

[e] I will delete the originals after I have snurched all the ones you've shrunk, so I don't have doubles
              Last edited by McBecklover; 28 December 2012, 10:11 AM.

sigpic

Comment

wow that is very much like my necklace from Carson
                And Crysta is adorable, looks a bit like you

And thanks, here is my family album
                I know And at the moment Crysta has borrowed my necklace...*staring at the plushies*
                She's supposed to look a bit like me, she's based on me actually...who else would I have with Carson!!

...Alright, I shall get those re-sized for you

Comment

Aw, Crysta's cute too, Aang. They look so sweet together!
                  "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
                  "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
                  "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
                  "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
                  >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

She's supposed to look a bit like me, she's based on me actually...who else would I have with Carson!!
                    Of course!

...Alright, I shall get those re-sized for you
                    Thanx love!

sigpic

Comment

Jae'a Thanks I'm glad Cuddly Carson finally has his lady friend to keep him company, I finished her at about 6am this morning actually...ask Dell sometime, GateWorld was down and Dell and I were text messaging while I was finishing Crysta...

Beck Nearly done resizing them...going quickly since I know what I'm doing. Also, what if Cuddly Carson had not only Cuddly Crysta but also a blonde lady? *considering making a blonde girl next*

Comment

Beck Nearly done resizing them...going quickly since I know what I'm doing. Also, what if Cuddly Carson had not only Cuddly Crysta but also a blonde lady? *considering making a blonde girl next*
                        oooh. perhaps a reddish blonde? Looks somewhat like me perhaps? haha

sigpic

Comment

Not sure if you've ever seen a pic of real me... (spoilered for size)
                          Spoiler:

This was from Supanova, in June last year. I like me hair like that. Its out grown a little now & have to redye it.

sigpic

Comment

Not sure if you've ever seen a pic of real me... (spoilered for size)
                            Spoiler:

This was from Supanova, in June last year. I like me hair like that. Its out grown a little now & have to redye it.
                            Aw you're pretty And now I know what Cuddly Carson's pretty blonde lady should look like

Comment

Aw you're pretty And now I know what Cuddly Carson's pretty blonde lady should look like
                              Thanx Aang
                              Aye she is gorgeous
                              aaaww & so are you my love!

sigpic

Comment

Ok its nearly 4am now, I must get some sleep.
                                Aye love *we look at each other*

good night Aang, night Carson love
                                Good night, my pretty lass

*we kiss, then I wave to Aang as I leave*

Will snurch my gifs tomorrow. thanx again

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X