what a beautiful smile he has

*smiles back at Carson*

Comment

Yeah, he does have a beautiful smile *smiles at Carson too*

Both of ye are so sweet! *smiles more*

Comment

aww look at him now Aang, that doesn't help to not like him even more

Comment

Yeah, he's totally and completely adorable with the smile awww.

Comment

I can see your point here, Aang

Comment

I can't help it, Carson is just adorable anyhow. He knows how to use those eyes and that smile...

O'course I do. Watch this, Poet...*turns to stare at Aang with his beautiful blue eyes*

*totally melts staring at his eyes* I..um...there goes my train of thought, my brain's all melted...

Comment

I see *starres at Carson's lovely look* I get a feeling of how that works *has to force self to look to somewhere else*

Comment

What gets me is he KNOWS that he's making my mind melt. Did you notice how he did that to me on purpose?

Of course I did it on purpose, Love. I like to watch ye melt. It's real cute, y'know.

Comment

I know and it's hard to resist melting even for me, with two sweet Wraith guys behind me

Comment

Works on me too... *stares and melts*
                        "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
                        "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
                        "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
                        "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
                        >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Imagine what I feel, being that Carson is my favorite Atlantis guy anyway, and then add those eyes and that smile, with his lovely accent...You can see why my brain goes absent when I'm looking at him...

Comment

I can imagine yes but he really is some very sweet lovely guy

Comment

He really is. I find it amazing he cares so much about everyone. It's part of what I love about him, he's so sweet and caring... *is making her own brain melt now*

..My, I have a lot of good pics of him...

Comment

I won't allow my brain to melt, I just can't though it's very hard
                                yesterday however kapri melted my brain on Shepp's thread....

Comment

Working...
                                X