Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is me & Carson with our daughter on Christmas Day

Isn't this a great family portrait?

(I'm naturally a red head, but currently between blonde & red)

[e] the little girl reminds me of you Aang, I think its the hair, as it's similar to the first pic I saw of you & Cuddley Carson
    I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
    traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Ok I'm off to bed now. Early start for work tomorrow eh

*continues to watch SG1 with Carson & Rodney. Still with their arms around me & I'm holding their hands*
      traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Aw, what a lovely family picture!
        'Night McBeck!
        "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
        "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
        "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
        "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
        >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Originally posted by McBecklover View Post
          Aang I love the caps of Christmas Magic. I snurched them all, couldn't help it, they're just to good not to!
          I'm glad you like them, I sort of blew off decorating the Christmas tree to screen cap Christmas Magic.

Aang these ones look so much like Carson! Those sad/concerned eyes...
          Spoiler:

aaww just breaks my heart
          Yes! I thought those looked like Carson too, for just that reason, because Carson always has those concerned eyes...I nearly cried at that point because Sad!Pauly is...sad. *heart is breaking*

Aang, My Favorites have to be these though...
          Spoiler:

Hehe I love those. The top two really do show off his gorgeous eyes...

This is me & Carson with our daughter on Christmas Day
          http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/...c/8e9b42aa.jpg
          Isn't this a great family portrait?

(I'm naturally a red head, but currently between blonde & red)

[e] the little girl reminds me of you Aang, I think its the hair, as it's similar to the first pic I saw of you & Cuddley Carson
          You know, she does remind me of me as well. Her hair's about the right color too...
          But I didn't know you and Carson had a daughter. Boy, don't I feel like 'the other woman' now, butting in on your little family to get my moment with Carson. *giggles*

Don't worry about it, Love. You and Beck have an agreement to share ma' affections equally, yes? *leans over and kisses me*
          Last edited by Aang; 26 December 2012, 01:59 PM. Reason: Because Aang fails at snipping image tags

Comment

Originally posted by Aang View Post
            But I didn't know you and Carson had a daughter. Boy, don't I feel like 'the other woman' now, butting in on your little family to get my moment with Carson. *giggles*
            Why do you think I reacted they way I did, when I caught ye both snogging?
            But as I love Carson & your my friend, I decided we can share him. You can be stepmum to our little Abby what do you think?

sigpic

Comment

Why do you think I reacted they way I did, when I caught ye both snogging?
              But as I love Carson & your my friend, I decided we can share him. You can be stepmum to our little Abby what do you think?
              Well, our Love here didn't exactly tell me about his family. *stares at Carson with her eyebrow raised*

Now, I'm not exactly the one who started that kiss, now am I, Love? *stares back at me*

...Okay, you got me there, but you didn't exactly resist me when I did start the kiss, smart one. *tries to glare at Carson but ends up giggling instead* But on the other hand, I'd love to be Abby's stepmum

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Thanks, Nolamom, for the Carson cap

Comment

Hi Jae'a. Yes what a great episode! I loved it. What do you think of the new
                    Spoiler:
                    TARDIS interior?

And the fact that Clara is actually
                    Spoiler:
                    Oswin! OMG! I'm so glad it's her. I just knew that at the end of "Asylum Of The Daleks", there was a reason she said "run, run you clever boy" then looks at us & says "and remember me". I did! So remembered her! & she said it again at the end of the Special when she died again.... she going to be like another Rory/ River? Always dieing & coming back & the Doctor keeps finding her in the wrong order?

very interesting though I can't wait for the rest of season 7!
                    Tardis looked wrong, but I'm sure I will get used to it!
                    Not up with all the latest Dr's, probably either got them taped, or they haven't been shownhere yet.

Oh, hi guys....on Dh's laptop so I have a good connectio, but he may get pissy if I stay on a long time.
                    sigpic

Comment

Nuuuu! Did I miss you again, Dell? *facepalms at the bad timing*

Comment

No, I still here *jumps up and down to get your attention!*
                        sigpic

Comment

DELL!!!! YAY!!! *squeals with happiness and runs up to hug Dell*

First time in like 3 days I've not been the only one online!!! I was getting really lonely here, Sparky's been MIA over the holiday, Beck and I keep missing each other, you were MIA for a while due to the crappy internet and the holiday and I keep missing Jae'a too Been very lonely here.

Comment

*Hugs Aang back*
                            I know just what you mean, the place is usually dead when I get on now days.....christmas sucks about somethings!
                            sigpic

Comment

Well you get on at between 5:30-6am my time, and I haven't pulled an all nighter in a week because I've been actually sleeping (because like, it's not 3:00am here right now and I'm totally not still wide awake. Pft.)

...that and my iPhone decided to screw up. Oh yes. The speakers got nicely borked up so I can't hear anything on it. Yay for a $300 phone that can't make phone calls!!! *facepalm*

Comment

Sorry it is so late for you. but when it is not my computer I can only go on when I'm allowed.
                                Not to mention I'm supossed to be doing the whole family holiday thing
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X