Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aang View Post
    Yep. Dr. Nicholas Rush, played by Robert Carlyle (Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold on Once Upon a Time)...but as I said, not as pleasing as our Hot Scot from Atlantis
    Never liked him, he is nasty and not good looking....even when they told you why he was the way he was, I didn't warm up to him!
    (still here....)
    sigpic

Comment

*wakes up again after another 3 or so hours*

*Rodney stirs & wakes up*
      Morning Rodney, Merry Christmas!
      Morning Mc. Merry Christmas

*Carson wakes up & looks at me & Rodney*
      Oh *yawn* Merry Christmas love, Morning Rodney Merry Christmas
      Hey Carson, Merry Christmas to you too

Aang still not back?
      No, she is'nt love. Ye know ye both were so adorable when ye were sleepin

Aye, but you think we're both adorable, even when we're awake
      Aye that be true

(Its actually 10PM Boxing Day for me now. I saying its still Christmas for Aang as I think its still is Christmas for her)
      Last edited by McBecklover; 26 December 2012, 05:03 AM.
      I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
      traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

(be back after Doctor Who Xmas Special)
        traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

watched it, want spoilers?
          No guess not...leaving now
          sigpic

Comment

(back now. sorry Dell, missed you)

sigpic

Comment

*notices Shep is missing*
              Where's Shep?
              Ah, he left sometime in tha night. Dell's back, she popped in te say hello te him, before goin te bed

Oh, well that was nice of her
              Aye, she said hello te all of us too, but ye were asleep, so was Aang & Rodney by then

Oh damn I missed her
              Well there's always temorrow

Ye right love. So dear *looks at Carson & then to Rodney* Dear's, shall we watch the next disc of season 8 SG1?

Aye, that would be lovely
              Guess I could stay another night. Right Carson? *looks at Carson with a raised eyebrow*

Sure thing buddy

* I snuggle up to Carson, as Rodney pops in the DVD & presses play & returns to sit next to me on the couch*

*Carson puts his arm around my left shoulder & I hold his hand with my right hand, then Rodney carefully places his arm around my waist, so he wouldn't accidentally touch Carson & I hold Rodney's hand with my left hand, resting my arm on my lap*

sigpic

Comment

Hey all, everyone have a good Christmas?
                Looks like I missed Dell too...
                Hey McBeck, I watched the Doctor Who episode as well.
                "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
                "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
                "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
                "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
                >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Hi Jae'a. Yes what a great episode! I loved it. What do you think of the new
                  Spoiler:
                  TARDIS interior?

And the fact that Clara is actually
                  Spoiler:
                  Oswin! OMG! I'm so glad it's her. I just knew that at the end of "Asylum Of The Daleks", there was a reason she said "run, run you clever boy" then looks at us & says "and remember me". I did! So remembered her! & she said it again at the end of the Special when she died again.... she going to be like another Rory/ River? Always dieing & coming back & the Doctor keeps finding her in the wrong order?

very interesting though I can't wait for the rest of season 7!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by McBecklover View Post
                    Hi Jae'a. Yes what a great episode! I loved it. What do you think of the new
                    Spoiler:
                    TARDIS interior?
                    Oh yeah, not bad..

Originally posted by McBecklover View Post
                    And the fact that Clara is actually
                    Spoiler:
                    Oswin! OMG! I'm so glad it's her. I just knew that at the end of "Asylum Of The Daleks", there was a reason she said "run, run you clever boy" then looks at us & says "and remember me". I did! So remembered her! & she said it again at the end of the Special when she died again.... she going to be like another Rory/ River? Always dieing & coming back & the Doctor keeps finding her in the wrong order?
                    Well, I haven't really been keeping up with the Matt Smith ones. Kept missing them. So I didn't get that reference. One of these days I'll catch up...
                    "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
                    "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
                    "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
                    "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
                    >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Aang I love the caps of Christmas Magic. I snurched them all, couldn't help it, they're just to good not to!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jae'a View Post
                        Oh yeah, not bad..

Well, I haven't really been keeping up with the Matt Smith ones. Kept missing them. So I didn't get that reference. One of these days I'll catch up...
                        Oh ok. lol. you better catch up then. but you got time. Next lot comes out in April I think

sigpic

Comment

Wishing all my fellow Beckett Fans a Merry Chistmas and/or Happy Holidays!
                          Oh for a book and a shady nook ~ Jules' Book Reviews - my book review site.

Comment

Aang these ones look so much like Carson! Those sad/concerned eyes...
                            Spoiler:

aaww just breaks my heart

sigpic

Comment

Hi Jules! Thanx & Merry Christmas to you as well!

sigpic

Comment

Aang, My Favorites have to be these though...
                                Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X