No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But Aang, are you sure Crason likes you doing that?
    I mean it could be dangerous to Dell's state of mind if you give her brain explosions so often
    Last edited by DarkenLycht; 21 December 2012, 03:46 AM.

Comment

No worries, I'm keepin' an eye on th' situation. If it gets out of hand, Aang will stop when I tell her to.

He's quite right, I think I'll keep from posting any more of this fiction just yet, and give her fair chance to regain some of her brain before the next bit. Besides Sparky's spoiler up there threw my mind into full on explosion mode earlier so I got what was coming to me for the first time I blew Dell's brain.

Comment

well it is nice to know you are going to take is easy on me.
        One day I will return this favour....but can seem to thing how just now!
        sigpic

Comment

Well it's too soon yet to expect you to be able to think clearly, so I can wait Though I'm sure I'm well and fully in for it once you can think clearly...

*looks up at Carson and her face turns bright pink* Mmm. Sparky's fic spoiler there is giving me a moment of my own...never mind my brain, it's gone since I re read that. Mmm.

Comment

Good you won't find out how to do this to my brain; Aang

Ok, Crason, that cool; I just don't want Dell to get stuck in a lovely but never ending day dream

Comment

I'm makin' sure that doesn't happen to 'er. If Aang does as she said she is and doesn't post any more of that for th' moment, there's a good chance Dell's brain will recover fully...or nearly so, as close as I can tell.

Well Poet, you never know what I might be able to do...but I like to explode Sparky and Dell's minds because they both like exploding mine when they can, and they both do a wonderful job of it, so I'm just returning the favor really

Comment

To late I'm already there!
                But I'm going to be ok, in time, I'm sure of it (I think)
                What was the question again?
                sigpic

Comment

What about if I would start to explode yours as well; I am a Nightmarepoet, so I am nasty enough to give that a try and join the fun

That's good news Carson; thanks I was a little worried

Comment

You already started Poet, I think I need coffee, strong, hot and lots of it!
                    sigpic

Comment

The daydream as it is may loop through several times, but given enough time, Dell will be fine. *smile*

Oh now Poet, if you try that and succeed...I might just have to have a chat with the commander about it and really try to explode your mind. *glances up at Todd*

As for you Dell, do enjoy that little daydream...

Comment

You'd need more wraith guys than just the commander to do that, but I won't tell you who

So, she'll be well, that's great Thanks Carson! *hugs him*

Comment

I want to go back and read it again, but I have just got a little clarity, and I think I may just nee it around you 2!
                          Might just read it again before I go to bed!
                          sigpic

Comment

Poet, I already get the feeling the Vegas Wraith needs to be there as well...

Dell, I hope you continue to enjoy those fiction tidbits, they were written just for you specially So far I think Sparky and Poet are the only others to have looked at them and well, it won't affect anyone else nearly the way it does you, for obvious reasons.

Comment

Um well you never know...others might claim to have red hair!
                              but I will know the truth!
                              um, not pushing it or anything, but is this a full story, or just snippets?
                              Last edited by Dellruby; 21 December 2012, 04:19 AM. Reason: scared to ask if she will ever be named...
                              sigpic

Comment

I do have red hair atm, too but it will change to black soon and moreover I am sure Aang wouldn't put the Nightmarepoet into a Shep fic
                                Last edited by DarkenLycht; 21 December 2012, 07:13 AM. Reason: poor spelling

Comment

Working...
                                X