Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aang View Post
    Okay I can see you're unamused with me at the moment

As to the Lord of the Rings theme, I'm a hairy little Hobbit. I dunno, would have preferred to be an Elven Princess myself, but I guess being the main character of Lord of the Rings isn't such a bad thing.
    I'm not unamused by you! unamused by being a short fat peoson....would rather be a hobbit...be a little taller!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
      I'm not unamused by you! unamused by being a short fat peoson....would rather be a hobbit...be a little taller!
      Hairy little buggers though! And we Hobbitses eat like six different meals in a day besides--Breakfast, Second Breakfast, Elevenses, Lunch, Afternoon Tea and Supper--would you want to cook THAT many meals?

Comment

Hi guys...just got home, dealing with a bunch of frightened kids over what happened in CT today. Pretty shaken up myself. Being a teacher is hard when they're all asking you questions that you don't have the answers to.

Enough of that

Happy Birthday, Aang! :-D

Lols...I wasn't feeling too well, thought it was work, but the thermometer readeth 102.8. I have a fever, yay! Right on top of putting up the tree and other Christmas crap this weekend. *shakes fist in defiance* You're not stopping me, fever! Mwah ha ha ha ha ha!!!!

(I should mention I get really silly and weird when I'm sick...but I'm not sick! I refuse to be! *clutches a bottle of ibuprofen* Look! I have magical jellybeans!)
        Where am I going and why am I in this handbasket?!

"You can't afford to be afraid if you're going to succeed in this business. It's time to stop running and face what's been chasing you for so many years." I did and it's going to be amazing.

"I want to live! I want to explore the universe...and eat pie." -Urgo

Comment

Originally posted by HeatherOnTheHill View Post
          Hi guys...just got home, dealing with a bunch of frightened kids over what happened in CT today. Pretty shaken up myself. Being a teacher is hard when they're all asking you questions that you don't have the answers to.

Enough of that

Happy Birthday, Aang! :-D

Lols...I wasn't feeling too well, thought it was work, but the thermometer readeth 102.8. I have a fever, yay! Right on top of putting up the tree and other Christmas crap this weekend. *shakes fist in defiance* You're not stopping me, fever! Mwah ha ha ha ha ha!!!!

(I should mention I get really silly and weird when I'm sick...but I'm not sick! I refuse to be! *clutches a bottle of ibuprofen* Look! I have magical jellybeans!)
          Well cool, that takes the pressure off me...I never called my meds magic jelly beans! (only because I didn't think of it)

Opps, I mean,sorry to hear you are not feeling well Heather!
          sigpic

Comment

Aw yikes D: I'm sitting here in my dorm room feeling like such an ass because I'm the only one of my friends not freaking out over this. I mean sure it's a tragedy and all...but...for some reason I don't see how everyone on Twitter and FB making a scene over it is going to make any difference.

Anyway thanks for the birthday wishes

Oh dear Heather with a fever This ought to be amusing. Sorry you've got a fever but I can see already you get a bit silly when you've got a fever

Comment

Lols! I grew up in a military family and they passed out super strength Ibuprofen like candy whenever we went to the doctor. We always had tons of it and we came to call them Military Jellybeans, then just magical jellybeans. I imagine it's probably the same on Atlantis...or not...that's up to Carson.

In any case... *cuddling Ibuprofen* My Precious....we won't lets them you aways from us, will we, my Precious?

"You can't afford to be afraid if you're going to succeed in this business. It's time to stop running and face what's been chasing you for so many years." I did and it's going to be amazing.

Comment

Well cool, that takes the pressure off me...I never called my meds magic jelly beans! (only because I didn't think of it)

Opps, I mean,sorry to hear you are not feeling well Heather!
                ...Oh I won't forget about you so easily, Dell Wiggling houses across the road! I never!

Comment

I do try to keep a lid on the Ibuprofen supply seeing as it's complicated to get more sent over from Earth, but it is the most common thing I hand out from my infirmary.

Comment

Ssssh! No one tell Carson I'm sick, ok? He'll make me go to bed and I don't want to go to bed! It's boring! If you keeps quiet, I'll share my jellybeans and the magical dancing hamsters will also be grateful. And the salsa. OH! We have salsa! Paul just made some! I go hide now!

*giggles, grabs the salsa, a bag of chips, dives behind the sofa where sounds of crunching tortilla chips and occasional garbles of "my precious" can be heard* *the paint slowly bubbles and warps on the wall from the heat coming from Heather's head*

(Damn it's hot in here).

Comment

Oh don't worry, I can distract our good Scottish doctor like none other Has Skeet told you anything about me?

*runs up to Carson* Hello, Carson, Love!

See? He's distracted now

Comment

Originally posted by Aang View Post
                        ...Oh I won't forget about you so easily, Dell Wiggling houses across the road! I never!
                        Originally posted by HeatherOnTheHill View Post
                        Ssssh! No one tell Carson I'm sick, ok? He'll make me go to bed and I don't want to go to bed! It's boring! If you keeps quiet, I'll share my jellybeans and the magical dancing hamsters will also be grateful. And the salsa. OH! We have salsa! Paul just made some! I go hide now!

*giggles, grabs the salsa, a bag of chips, dives behind the sofa where sounds of crunching tortilla chips and occasional garbles of "my precious" can be heard* *the paint slowly bubbles and warps on the wall from the heat coming from Heather's head*

(Damn it's hot in here).
                        Heather is the champion....what is one dancing house compared to bubbling paint and magic jellybeans!
                        sigpic

Comment

going now, day has well and truly stared and I haven't had breakfast yet....need more coffeeee!
                          also better do some housework before Dh gets peeved with me!
                          sigpic

Comment

Heather is the champion....what is one dancing house compared to bubbling paint and magic jellybeans!
                            Okay I have to admit she's pretty funny.

Comment

going now, day has well and truly stared and I haven't had breakfast yet....need more coffeeee!
                              also better do some housework before Dh gets peeved with me!
                              Oh go eat something then, silly Dell! I may stay up until all hours on GateWorld but I have never missed food because of it

Comment

food?, who said anything about food?
                                I said coffeeee!
                                catch ya!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X