No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Sparky It's going good. I wouldn't get offline last night (shock shock surprise surprise...) until after I got my promotion to Lt. Colonel--I mean, Frodo--apparently we're all Hobbit themed for December

Comment

Originally posted by Aang View Post
      Hi Sparky It's going good. I wouldn't get offline last night (shock shock surprise surprise...) until after I got my promotion to Lt. Colonel--I mean, Frodo--apparently we're all Hobbit themed for December
      I know the feeling. I wouldn't go offline (while I was close) till I got my promotion to Light Colonel. I can only hope that I can remain ahead of you in the postings!
      sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
      https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

As long as you don't vanish completely for any amount of time, I think you're good. I shouldn't get more than you. As it is, I'm not too sure how Dell has nearly twice my posts when she and I both only joined around the same time...

Comment

As long as you don't vanish completely for any amount of time, I think you're good. I shouldn't get more than you. As it is, I'm not too sure how Dell has nearly twice my posts when she and I both only joined around the same time...
          I'm going to be kinda intermittent today. My mom is in a mood.
          sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
          https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Oy. Good luck with that. Mom in a mood is never fun.

Comment

Hi Jae'a-

You haven't missed my birthday, on my side of the world my birthday is tomorrow Dell and I were just celebrating a wee bit early
              Oh, good.

It's nice to see you back to visit Carson
              Yeah, my Christmas job's been a bit tiring. (Had to call in sick today, of course...) I have been around, but not much. I've hardly seen Radek either..

And I hope you feel better soon
              Thanks, Aang. So do I!
              "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
              "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
              "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
              "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
              >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Hey Jae'a, both Carson and Radek are a little concerned about that cold of yours...

Comment

Aw, guys... if I could hug you, I would. But just seeing you both makes me feel a little better..
                  (Thanks Aang )

I'll be fine in couple of days, I'm hording the oranges, Jakeman's and cold tablets.
                  I'm kinda used to getting colds like this - colds seem to love me...
                  "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
                  "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
                  "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
                  "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
                  >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Isn't it such a nice feeling to know your two favorite Atlantis guys care about you?
                    (You're quite welcome by the way. I had fun searching my Photobucket for that pic )

Do get better though, I don't think being used to having colds like that is such a good thing...Carson and I agree, it means you're getting far too many colds then

Comment

*finally gets to Carson's*
                      Hi Carson! Hi Jae'a! Hi Aang!

By the way Aang congrats on the promotion! Or should I say "Frodo"
                      haha I'm Pippin!

Also AANG!
                      I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
                      traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

I'm late coming here as I was watching "the Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers" & then I see we have LOTR theme status's! lol
                        traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

*silly grin* Hi McBeck

Thanks for the birthday wishes--and here's a couple of "Birthday" emotes I think you might like to snurch--

--

Well hello, McBeck, Love! *goes over to McBeck*

Comment

Originally posted by HeatherOnTheHill View Post
                            Wait...only the Squirrels call me Hoth. SKEET! Is that you? *looks* OMG, it is! *dies laughing*
                            Yes its me! lol
                            *reappears in a flash of light* Thanks for beaming me down, Sam!

Not a problem, Aang! Carter out!

Sorry, I was watching SG-1 and had to get Sam to let me off back at Atlantis
                            haha I'm up to the 1st disc of season 8 now
                            ...Umm I don't think it says as much as the fact that I just realized that in replying to one of McBeck's (Skeet) tweets, which was also tweeted to Pauly, I think I inadvertently admitted that I'm crazy for him...and he can see the tweet! Ack! Must stop being on Twitter at 3-4am!!!
                            LOL. Yes well, when I realized my friend Nat had mentioned actual Paul in the tweet, I was like crap! now he's gonna think I'm some crazy nutter & won't wanna talk to me anymore! So I had to defend myself, so I just made it funny & then I just had to get you in on it as well, so we were in it together! lol sry!
                            Originally posted by HeatherOnTheHill View Post
                            How cute! I'll bet it's adorable!

I met Pauly back in October at Austin Comic Con. He's such a nice guy! Geoi and I wound up hanging out with him most of the weekend. That second quote in my sig is something he said to me. There's actually a really cool story behind that. I have a photo of him saying that to me, but I can't link to photos yet. Maybe I can ask Skeet when she gets back if she'll link to my photobucket album, if you want to see it.
                            Aye, I am a little jealous of you & Geoi lol. But what a great story about that weekend!
                            Aang Heather told us all about that weekend over at dGeek & also in a blog. What blog is it Heather?

sigpic

Comment

*silly grin* Hi McBeck

Thanks for the birthday wishes--and here's a couple of "Birthday" emotes I think you might like to snurch--

--

Well hello, McBeck, Love! *goes over to McBeck*
                              Thanks! those emotes are much better!
                              *hugs & kisses Carson*

And those other family ones I snurched too

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by McBecklover View Post
                                haha I'm up to the 1st disc of season 8 now
                                Ahh yes, the first time our friend 'Lizabeth shows up properly.

LOL. Yes well, when I realized my friend Nat had mentioned actual Paul in the tweet, I was like crap! now he's gonna think I'm some crazy nutter & won't wanna talk to me anymore! So I had to defend myself, so I just made it funny & then I just had to get you in on it as well, so we were in it together! lol sry!
                                Nahh it's quite alright, he was going to find out that I'm a crazy nutter sometime, it was either Twitter or whenever I pull off meeting him in RL. I wouldn't have replied a second time if I really minded

Aye, I am a little jealous of you & Geoi lol. But what a great story about that weekend!
                                Aang Heather told us all about that weekend over at dGeek & also in a blog. What blog is it Heather?
                                Yeah, she told me how to get to her blog so I could have a look at her pictures from that weekend, and I ended up reading about it too Pauly is such a sweetie, I can't even put it into words.

Comment

Working...
                                X