X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice to see you pop in again Heather!
    sigpic

Comment

Aww I'm sure it'll be fine, Dell. It -is- the thought that counts after all

But I do know what it's like to be totally unsatisfied with a graphic and -not- have access to what you need to make a more satisfying one. It's a really annoying feeling. Actually the set I'm using is one of the ones I'm not satisfied with but I didn't save it right so I can't edit it the way I'd like to. *sigh*

Comment

Thanks!

He's getting chicken sandwiches and mashed potatoes because I'm too lazy to cook anything more complicated, so I'm back. Mwah ha ha ha ha!!!!
        Where am I going and why am I in this handbasket?!

"You can't afford to be afraid if you're going to succeed in this business. It's time to stop running and face what's been chasing you for so many years." I did and it's going to be amazing.

"I want to live! I want to explore the universe...and eat pie." -Urgo

Comment

funny, really when you think of it, I was in those tweets last night too....what does that say about the 4 of us I wonder?
          sigpic

Comment

...Umm I don't think it says as much as the fact that I just realized that in replying to one of McBeck's (Skeet) tweets, which was also tweeted to Pauly, I think I inadvertently admitted that I'm crazy for him...and he can see the tweet! Ack! Must stop being on Twitter at 3-4am!!!

Comment

well I almost replied to that one, but saw his address on it, and decided not to go there! mind you I wasn't about to say I was crazy about him!
              am just popping to say I have to go to the computer store where my hard drive clone is to see If I can get my ss stuff off, and a certain fic with wings! they have sent my laptop back to Sony to get fixed.
              wish me luck!
              sigpic

Comment

I would have loved to see your response to us, but I can understand not wanting Pauly himself to see your tweet *is a wee bit embarrassed at herself*

Ah, good luck Dell And that certain Wing-related fic, if you need, I do have saved

Comment

For our resident Carson&Cadman fan, Sparky I finally kept my promise of a Carson and Laura sig set.

Aren't they adorable?

Comment

I've gotten tweet replies from him a few times, lols, but I'm not crazy for him. I've got my own cute Paul in a kilt to hug and squeeze (I shamelessly admit that one of the reasons I married him was for the kilt). I'd hug him now, but he's chopping jalapenos to make salsa.

"You can't afford to be afraid if you're going to succeed in this business. It's time to stop running and face what's been chasing you for so many years." I did and it's going to be amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by HeatherOnTheHill View Post
                      I've gotten tweet replies from him a few times, lols, but I'm not crazy for him. I've got my own cute Paul in a kilt to hug and squeeze (I shamelessly admit that one of the reasons I married him was for the kilt). I'd hug him now, but he's chopping jalapenos to make salsa.
                      Hehe lucky you then.

Skeet and I have agreed to share our Scottish doctor here on GateWorld and we're both totally crazy for Pauly. I've had him reply to my tweets as well, I made a plushie of Carson, then made a kilt for my Carson plushie and Pauly told me the kilt outfit on my plushie was awesome

Comment

How cute! I'll bet it's adorable!

I met Pauly back in October at Austin Comic Con. He's such a nice guy! Geoi and I wound up hanging out with him most of the weekend. That second quote in my sig is something he said to me. There's actually a really cool story behind that. I have a photo of him saying that to me, but I can't link to photos yet. Maybe I can ask Skeet when she gets back if she'll link to my photobucket album, if you want to see it.

Comment

I've yet to meet him, it almost bothers me in a way because he was up here in Pennsylvania earlier this year and I didn't know it until it was too late!

Aha, and I can post pics so-

That's my Carson plushie hiding out on one of my doll shelves. The pretty doll on his lap is actually my "Aang" doll, aka me

Comment

Oh, he's so cute! How did you make him? Did you knit him?

I thought of a workaround. If you click on my screenname and then choose "visit my homepage" and scroll down about 1/3 of the way, there are photos from Comic Con and the 11/6 post has the photo I was talking about. Hooray for loopholes!

Comment

I sewed him actually, I had a "doll" pattern from an old project and some left-over material, thought it would be fun to have a plushie of my favorite Scottish doctor

Aww, I just got a look at your pictures and awww. Pauly. I love all the pics and the one of Pauly with your daughter is just adorable as anything!

Also, I do know that big-eyed, sincere look that Pauly does so well-

It's the look that melts my mind and my heart.

Comment

Oh yeah, and the 10/28 post has photos of him holding my 3 year old daughter, Nora. That's another story entirely...but he talked to her in his Scottish accent because she didn't really recognize him at first with his glasses on. There was about 45 seconds of "who is this guy, mom?!" until he said, "Hello, Nora, sweetie! It's me, Dr. Beckett!" It was like the light went on when she heard him and she grinned and went right into his arms when he held them out, saying, "MAMA! It's Dr. Beckett!"

Comment

Working...
                                X