No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we do, we like to run away to laugh another day!
    sigpic

Comment

Now on the other hand, I do have a fair few redheaded dolls, they're all My Scene Chelsea dolls though--all retired. I have probably around 30 or so of those redheads but their hair is a bit more red than brown.

Comment

I don't know them I would have to see a picture!
        sigpic

Comment

Aang doll is the one in the mini-skirt.

The one with the short brown hair & guitar and the blonde next to her are both dolls I gave a haircut to.

The one in the green pants & black top with super short hair is Sam Carter, though her hair got messed when she fell of the shelf, I need to restyle it again.

The one on the far right all in pink is Dolly Parton (laugh, you know you want to)

and the rest are all RL friends of mine gone doll-form for various reasons. Yes, even the African chick to the far left.

Comment

How did you know I was laughting at Dolly doll.
            you din't do to bad with those hair cuts!
            sigpic

Comment

I knew because I'm magical like that. Actually I knew because I've yet to show her to someone and not have them laugh at her...

Here's a few more of my custom dolls and a close up of one of the basics, I'll go see if I have any shots of Chelsea around here while I'm at it. *goes to look*

Aang doll & Ileana (my friend) doll before I colored Ileana's eyes brown:
              Spoiler:

Oh yeah, I made that kitchen and all the accessories in it

Aang doll with Ileana doll AFTER her eyes were colored, with Ileana in "day off" clothes
              Spoiler:

Aang doll with Sam Carter (whose hair is still messed because I took all these pics at the same time)
              Spoiler:
              Looking at Sam's laptop!

And finally, my favorite Brunette Basics doll with blue eyes...
              Spoiler:

Comment

Very nice!
                sigpic

Comment

*wave wave* Hi Guys, I'm a friend of Geoi's. I don't usually poke my nose in here, but I thought you might like to see some random pics I took at the end of October at Austin Comic Con (Geoi and I went together).

http://i1340.photobucket.com/albums/...aulandnora.jpg
                  So here's Pauly with my 3 year old daughter, Nora. He was so sweet to her and played with her a lot. She's a very shy little girl with strangers but she recognized him and went right into his arms after only a minute or two.

You can't see it, but Nora had a nasty bruise on her face from a mishap at a Halloween party the night before involving her best friend and a swing. This was right after we walked up and Nora was being super shy at first. Nora had won a fan in the con's scavenger hunt for kids. She hugged me hard when we walked up (hence the unsure look on her face) and kept asking if that was Dr. Beckett. Paul had heard about her accident on Twitter. He started talking to her in Dr. Beckett's voice so she'd recognize him saying something like, "Hello, sweetie! It's Dr. Beckett! I heard about your nasty bruise. What have you got there?" He looked at the bruise and then took the fan from her and started tickling her with it and she busted out laughing after a moment.

There's actually a story behind this photo, but it's kind of long. In short, I wrote a screenplay for a sci-fi web-series and I found out the last day of the con that a major producer was interested. I had been running from theater/film for 11 years and it had finally caught me. It's like my little world exploded and got huge and I was so scared, almost in tears. Paul asked me if I was ok and I said, "I will be." He asked what was wrong, so I told him what happened and why I had been running (someone convinced me that I'd never have a career in the arts and, stupid me, I believed them...but not anymore!). He gave me some great advice in the vein of not being scared, having strength, and to stop running from something that I was meant to do. This is the photo of him telling me that. I didn't know Geoi was taking photos! (And yes, the movie does have a production company now...we're kicking off an Indiegogo campaign to fund the sucker next month, yay!).
                  Where am I going and why am I in this handbasket?!

"You can't afford to be afraid if you're going to succeed in this business. It's time to stop running and face what's been chasing you for so many years." I did and it's going to be amazing.

"I want to live! I want to explore the universe...and eat pie." -Urgo

Comment

Although my Aang doll does need her eye color tweaked to be a bit more green and less blue...

And here's Chelsea--

Comment

My hair is sometimes that red, but most of the time is is more like the Dell doll I bought...it is a bit darker at the moment though!
                      I'll stick with mine
                      sigpic

Comment

Well these dolls are retired and unavailable most places, so they're a bugger to find anyway. Yours is probably the closest you'll find these days.

Psst. One last picture under the spoiler tag. Be aware it's bad quality though, it was taken with my old camera, so it's not updated either.

Spoiler:

The whole doll collection minus most of the customs and whatever I've added since this pic was taken.

Comment

Hi. Sorry for disappearing. My mom booted me off the computer.
                          sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                          https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

well holy crap!
                            You have a couple don't you?!
                            Now my paper stash could rival that, but....
                            I was going to say it doesn't take up as many shelves, but it does really
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
                              well holy crap!
                              You have a couple don't you?!
                              Now my paper stash could rival that, but....
                              I was going to say it doesn't take up as many shelves, but it does really
                              Got somewhere around 250 dolls actually.
                              Little bit ridiculous I know, but they're fun to collect

Comment

I know, I have a wee few, but nothing like our amount...think I have just remembered where to might be...and him and her, he is a cowboy with a post code of 90210
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X