• Show
Clear All

Do it, go on!
    Or just a guest spot on a Carson one!
    sigpic

Comment

Alright, fine! I will do it! *goes to find a pic of Shep to use*

Comment

Goody, can't wait to see what you come up with!
        sigpic

Comment

Might be a while, I'm working on the inspiration...might be Christmas related because I have holidays on the brain right now...

Comment

I'm popping into the thread to see if anyone would like to play Carson Beckett, real Beckett in the first plot and clone Beckett plot 2 and beyond as well as AUs, in my Stargate SG-1 and SGA RPG. A quick note that the Sam/Jack, Sheppard/Teyla and Daniel/Janet relationships are a part of the RPG. If you would like to play another character please PM me and I'll give you a list of the characters from the Character List SGA & SG-1 that are needed to start the RPG as I haven't made a post in the Fandom section about my RPG yet as I just wanted to check in some of the character and relationship threads first.

These are the two important threads to look at if you decide to join:
            This is what’s going to be happening in the RPG
            The rules and information of the RPG

I should also note that Terrence Wexford is available for play in my Sanctuary RPG but is not needed to start the RPG.
            Last edited by planet_tv; 30 November 2012, 12:23 AM.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

come your to slow!
              sigpic

Comment

Sorry! Was sort of helping my room mate study and got distracted!

Comment

well cool, she should be asleep too!
                  sigpic

Comment

Don't worry, she's going to sleep soon. I'm just sticking around a moment to see if anything else fun happens before bed And I'm also trying to find my missing brain cells...

Comment

Hi Carson! Hi Aang & Dell! I'm hanging around Carson's & Sheps thread atm & in the prosses of replying. so much to go through! lol bare with me...
                      I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
                      traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Aye, it's quite alright Love, a lot did happen here today.

Aye, quite a lot indeed. *shares a quick smile with Carson*

Comment

Originally posted by Jae'a View Post
                          I think McBecklover also sometimes has the same problem with Carson and Rodney!
                          maybe
                          Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
                          I don't quite get how people can thunk Rodney. Sheppard, Ronon, Carson, and even Zelenka to a point, but RODNEY?
                          Oh he is an acquired taste
                          Originally posted by Aang View Post
                          Well I do want to make my holiday set...but I'm probably going to run into the same thing again 'cause that's just how it is. My graphics are high quality files because I use photoshop and photoshop doesn't have the ability to create a file that isn't high quality. Add that to the fact that I'm totally incompetent with GIMP and there we have it
                          What is GIMP?
                          traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by McBecklover View Post
                            What is GIMP?
                            GIMP is a free art program, sorta like Photoshop but in my opinion not as good. Partly because I can't work out how to use it worth a crap in the first place.

Comment

*THUD*

The eyes. THE EYES. I love his eyes. I say it so frequently because it's true. I love his eyes so much.
                              THE EYES! Aye the eyes! Thinking of those eyes again today at work lucky we finished early today, so I could catch you guys & see whats being going on *stares at Aang & Carson*
                              Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
                              http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/.../AangDell2.jpg
                              Make your self comfy on the floor there Aang
                              *thud* That could also be me on the floor with him!
                              This one:

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/j.../AangDell6.jpg

It's like...the pic of Perna and Carson hugging where I've decided it's me & Carson...well this is really Ernest and Catherine but I've decided that's also me & Carson *is totally crazy*
                              *gets up off the floor only to fall back again* OMG!

sigpic

Comment

GIMP is a free art program, sorta like Photoshop but in my opinion not as good. Partly because I can't work out how to use it worth a crap in the first place.
                                ah ok, never mind then lol

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X