Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aang View Post
    Aww. See that I could almost deal with. It's just some of the fanfiction writers are just. Yeah, there are scenes were it's like 'oh, I did NOT need to see that!'

Makes me wish Atlantis had crossed over to SG-1 more and that Janet Frasier hadn't been killed. Because like. I'm not even that big of a shipper but I'd have loved to see Carson&Janet as a pair

Dell and I had a bit of fun last night, we both lost our minds a wee bit there...And damn it, I was finally under control and there goes my mind again. *thud*
    WHAT?!!!
    Aang! McBeck hasn't even got that far yet! She's just got Daniel back!
    .... just... WHAT??!!!!
    Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
    Hi Beck. it is 7.38am here!

Now I couldn't handle that vid you saw. I don't how other people choose to see things, as long as I can choose not to see them.

I'm sure Paul would help you guys up off the floor and give you a hug( then have to scrape you up again)
    Just hope Joe would do the same for me!
    Oh I would prob faint at first meeting & he would catch me in his arms & I'd wake to him crouched by my side & asking if im ok & i'd be like... "um yeah, I am now..." *wee giggle* but then id be embarrassed lol
    I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
    traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

well then, I'm going to have to go have my shower soon, work in 2 hours!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by McBecklover View Post
        WHAT?!!!
        Aang! McBeck hasn't even got that far yet! She's just got Daniel back!
        .... just... WHAT??!!!!
        ACK. Sorry!!! I can't keep track of who's seen what on here But I know which season you're watching. My only regret is my last disc for that season is ruined so I can't see the last episode. Oi.

You know what, I just need to stop mentioning SG-1 on here because I keep accidentally spoiling bits of it. *facepalm*

Originally posted by McBecklover View Post
        Oh I would prob faint at first meeting & he would catch me in his arms & I'd wake to him crouched by my side & asking if im ok & i'd be like... "um yeah, I am now..." *wee giggle* but then id be embarrassed lol

I'd likely just...lose all ability to speak English and with my luck when I did speak, it'd come out in my really bad version of a Scottish accent because that's just how my life goes. I slip into my "accents" when I'm flustered, confused or upset in any way. Heh. And then I'd fall over and do a real-life **THUD**....

Comment

I'd like front row seats to that show please?
          sigpic

Comment

I'd likely just...lose all ability to speak English and with my luck when I did speak, it'd come out in my really bad version of a Scottish accent because that's just how my life goes. I slip into my "accents" when I'm flustered, confused or upset in any way. Heh. And then I'd fall over and do a real-life **THUD**....
            traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Yes. It does happen. My friend Jen said something the other day that annoyed me and I was like "OH FOR GOD'S SAKE" in a Scottish accent

Bahaha Rodney just took a Wraith stunner blast to the face...LOL! It's so amusing to watch.

Comment

Yes. It does happen. My friend Jen said something the other day that annoyed me and I was like "OH FOR GOD'S SAKE" in a Scottish accent

Bahaha Rodney just took a Wraith stunner blast to the face...LOL! It's so amusing to watch.
                I just saw a gif for that somewhere lol

Btw Im off. its 4am! Night Carson! Night evryone!
                night love

sigpic

Comment

Good night then McBeck

Comment

So does anyone here remember when I said that I once woke up in the middle of the night to a face-shot of Sean Connery taking up my whole TV screen? Well let me go one better now.

I fell asleep midway through an SGA episode. Woke up and found Poisoning the Well playing. Promptly at a scene where Carson was all up in the camera. So I just woke up to a face-shot of my favorite Hot Scot

[edit;; Flipping hell. I can't. I'm watching PtW again and it's making me want to hug Carson so much because he feels so bad about what's happened on Hoff. This is where he first mentions the "Do No Harm" bit of the oath. Poor, sad Carson *runs off to give him a big hug*]
                    Last edited by Aang; 24 November 2012, 02:35 PM.

Comment

Hope you are sleeping well Beck!
                      Hi Aang, again!
                      sigpic

Comment

Ah hello Dell I had a SGA marathon today

Comment

Ah hello Dell I had a SGA marathon today
                          Nice! Which episodes?
                          Oh for a book and a shady nook ~ Jules' Book Reviews - my book review site.

Comment

so I will have a lot ot catch up on then....I have hardly been in front of the TV in the last 3 weeks because I've been writing, I have so much taped now it isn't funny! The only SG I've seen is 2 shows so I could cap them
                            sigpic

Comment

Hi Jules
                              sigpic

Comment

Hi Dell
                                Oh for a book and a shady nook ~ Jules' Book Reviews - my book review site.

Comment

Working...
                                X