No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm back but after hearing that, I think you should go to bed, you seem to get cranky when your tired!
    sigpic

Comment

...I dozed off! Whoops!

Hey Dell, I'm sorry if I've been cranky to you at all..

Sometime over the next two days I should stop being so...attitude-y...cause I know exactly why this is happening and it's only temporary

Comment

I see, well never mind.
        You haven't really been cranky, It is just you used a "patterned" word back there, not sure I've seen that from you before.
        sigpic

Comment

I've done it before but I don't know as you've ever seen it I try not to do it often, just, today has been hell.

-Get to school and our meal plan cards aren't working so I had to shell out money for food
          -My stomach's being weird, I know why it is, but doesn't make it fun
          -My photography professor is a jerk and I'm pretty sure he hates me
          -I fail so much at photography, it's not funny. When I was developing film earlier, it was a re-shoot for a failed project :/
          -I have a project coming due in Astronomy that, well, how do I explain that the hurricane kind of made it impossible to do when I had all semester to do it? :/
          -Mom's all over me about next semester, I just want to survive THIS one.
          -The reporters for the school newspaper CANNOT seem to make deadlines, so they're complicating MY life, I'll be at the 'paper office ALL DAY tomorrow now.
          -I'm so tired I could just sleep 'till forever
          -Being female is a curse sometimes. Nuff said.
          -AND I may be coming down with a cold, I've just been sniffling and coughing for no reason.

...I'm like...so far beyond done with life at the moment. Yes, I'm having a whiny teenager moment. *sob* I just can't take my life tonight!

Comment

Ok, take a deep breath, in through your nose, out through you mouth. Now do it again. Clear your mind and focus on, um, lets see, Carson?
            Now, get your pjs on, and go to bed. It will look better in the morning with a good nights sleep in you!

A lab coat might help!
            sigpic

Comment

...Heh...sorry if my whiny teenager moment scared you off...this just isn't my day I'm sure tomorrow will be better for me, I know exactly what my schedule is tomorrow so there should be no surprises

Comment

[ed] Stupid double post. Even GateWorld is trolling my life tonight. Pft.

But on the flip side, Carson in his lab coat did make me smile I'm going to get my PJs on and set an episode of SG-1 or SGA or something to play (likely SGA because Carson needs to make me feel better)...

Comment

I see you haven't taken my advice yet!

Pretty please!
                  sigpic

Comment

Okay okay! I'm climbing into my bed right now! Got Cuddly Carson too. If I happen to actually fall asleep, I'll be back tomorrow. Don't know as I will because it's only 10:30pm and that's a little bit early for me to sleep...

Comment

Close your eyes. relax your body, let it sink into the bed, think of wind gently blowing the tops of tall trees, let yourself drift.
                      sigpic

Comment

Just so you know I'm a lot more relaxed now. Staring at some choice pics of Carson for a few moments and then I'll be watching an episode of Stargate while I fall asleep

Comment

As long as they don't keep you awake!

Look, he's black and white!
                          sigpic

Comment

For one, black & white pics of Pauly/Carson kill me almost more than the guns do.

**THUD**

Also, they won't keep me awake...I'm probably going to watch SG-1 actually, because I know the episodes so well that I can easily fall asleep during one if I'm quite tired enough

Comment

Be quite then.
                              sigpic

Comment

Here's another version of the picture Dell posted!

sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                                https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Working...
                                X