No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*jaw drops* A 24 chapter whump fic for House MD? *iz a proud whumper* Maybe ya can transfer some of the whump from House to our fave Scottish doc? *cough hint* hehe C'mon,ya know ya wanna. *dangles sweaty,shirtless,whumped
    Carson to inspire another Carson whump fic* What? Just encouraging you and your muse. hehe More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
      *jaw drops* A 24 chapter whump fic for House MD? *iz a proud whumper* Maybe ya can transfer some of the whump from House to our fave Scottish doc? *cough hint* hehe C'mon,ya know ya wanna. *dangles sweaty,shirtless,whumped
      Carson to inspire another Carson whump fic* What? Just encouraging you and your muse. hehe More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
      Unfortunately, my muse is focusing on the Supernatural and Grimm fandoms at the moment.

sigpic
      Coming January 2017

Comment

Gah!! Noooo. hehe Just kidding. Just save some whump for Carson;he's Scottish. He can handle it. lol At least you're writing and whumping. I don't have a tv so I haven't watched Supernatural in a couple of years and I've never heard of Grimm. Hmm...maybe you have multiple muses and those 2 are keeping your Carson whumping muse on the sidelines. hehe More Hot Scot shots please! Woohoo! }:O
        sigpic

Comment

Gah!! Noooo. hehe Just kidding. Just save some whump for Carson;he's Scottish. He can handle it. lol At least you're writing and whumping. I don't have a tv so I haven't watched Supernatural in a couple of years and I've never heard of Grimm. Hmm...maybe you have multiple muses and those 2 are keeping your Carson whumping muse on the sidelines. hehe More Hot Scot shots please! Woohoo! }:O
          I can watch both on my computer - gotta love Netflix and Hulu!

No, sadly I think my SGA muse has gone into permanent hiding.. She doesn't seem to want to come out and write anything concerning SGA which sucks because I have three stories out that are SGA

sigpic
          Coming January 2017

Comment

But...but...but M, your SGA muse can't go into permanent hiding. We have to keep penning new fics. Just look at those gorgeous blue eyes and the dimples and the broad shoulders and cheeky grin. Is it hawt in here or is it Carson? lol More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
            sigpic

Comment

But...but...but M, your SGA muse can't go into permanent hiding. We have to keep penning new fics. Just look at those gorgeous blue eyes and the dimples and the broad shoulders and cheeky grin. Is it hawt in here or is it Carson? lol More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
              I'm sorry; she just is... It's been a year and I'm barely getting the tiniest hint of an urge to write SGA..

sigpic
              Coming January 2017

Comment

Hmm...well maybe your muse is doing some sorta deep,secret research and she'll spring an idea on ya once she's done with her research. What? It could happen. Just keep a tiny Carson flame alive in whatever way ya can. Didn't ya menion something about having 3 SGA fics written already? Can ya post links? More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                sigpic

Comment

Hmm...well maybe your muse is doing some sorta deep,secret research and she'll spring an idea on ya once she's done with her research. What? It could happen. Just keep a tiny Carson flame alive in whatever way ya can. Didn't ya menion something about having 3 SGA fics written already? Can ya post links? More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                  Well, we over at the Challenges and Fun thread are doing a Round Robin Carson fic.. Grace and lg are writing Carson's side while I, as it seems, am writing from Atlantis/Shep's side.. We aren't posting it anywhere yet though, so you can't read it..

sigpic
                  Coming January 2017

Comment

But I could check it out on the thread though right? And don't worry about writing from a different character POV. Sometiimes doing that can inspire a fic for our Scottish doc. I'll have a look at the challenges and fun thread...it's been too long since I last visited. More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                    sigpic

Comment

But I could check it out on the thread though right? And don't worry about writing from a different character POV. Sometiimes doing that can inspire a fic for our Scottish doc. I'll have a look at the challenges and fun thread...it's been too long since I last visited. More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                      No, you couldn't... We're sharing via email instead of posting it on the thread.

sigpic
                      Coming January 2017

Comment

Yeah,just tried to look for it and didn't find it. That's okay;as long as we have folks writing SGA,I don't care if I can't read it yet. As long as you guys do post it once you've all written it. lol More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                        sigpic

Comment

*pops into thread,grabs said thread,and pulls it back to the top of page 1* Yeah,our fave Scottish doc belongs at the top of page 1. 'Nuff said. *grins* I'm about half way through writing my Carson whump fic. Now I just have to throw some plot in amongst the whump and see what happens. hehe More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                          sigpic

Comment

*pops into thread,grabs said thread,and pulls it back to the top of page 1* Yeah,our fave Scottish doc belongs at the top of page 1. 'Nuff said. *grins* I'm about half way through writing my Carson whump fic. Now I just have to throw some plot in amongst the whump and see what happens. hehe More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                            Well, what's the whump about? Why is he getting whumped? What happened to him?

sigpic
                            Coming January 2017

Comment

*grins* Poor Carson got kidnapped and sold into slavery. He's been targeted by one of the overseers;Carson's Scottish temper is gonna get him into trouble. That's all I can give as a synopsis. Whump? It's very hot,Carson's shirtless,and there's a whipping. What? I'm a whumper. hehe More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                              sigpic

Comment

Hmm. . . .I've had Carson whipped in a story before.

Comment

Working...
                                X