Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ladygris View Post

Fair warning, my mind is trying to get into the gutter tonight!

Hiya!
    Hey lg. Long time, no chat. How are you?

Gutter's a good place to be...I frequent there often.

Comment

Originally posted by Grace View Post
      Hey lg. Long time, no chat. How are you?

Gutter's a good place to be...I frequent there often.
      Hey! I'm good. Staying warm, given the cold weather. I can honestly say it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Comment

Hey! I'm good. Staying warm, given the cold weather. I can honestly say it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!
        Its beginning to look like Christmas in Iowa. We got the first snow on Saturday. Its kinda nice, but I really hate it.

I'm in the library, with my laptop and a bottle of Mt Dew...I'm supposed to be writing a Biochem research paper...its, um, going.

Comment

Its beginning to look like Christmas in Iowa. We got the first snow on Saturday. Its kinda nice, but I really hate it.

I'm in the library, with my laptop and a bottle of Mt Dew...I'm supposed to be writing a Biochem research paper...its, um, going.
          How many more days 'til you get to go home?

And I'm avoiding Mt. Dew. And coffee. Though I am considering some hot cocoa.

Can I just say this pic ^^ is HOT???

Comment

Wait....the whumper in me is coming out!

Comment

How many more days 'til you get to go home?
              And I'm avoiding Mt. Dew. And coffee. Though I am considering some hot cocoa.
              I'll need it...I've already had coffee. Its going to be a long night.
              And its 10 days till I fly out. You want that in hours too? I'm so ready. I just need to survive 3 days of classes and 5 exams.
              Can I just say this pic ^^ is HOT???
              LOL! I agree.
              Wait....the whumper in me is coming out!
              Let it come!

Comment

I'll need it...I've already had coffee. Its going to be a long night.
                And its 10 days till I fly out. You want that in hours too? I'm so ready. I just need to survive 3 days of classes and 5 exams.

LOL! I agree.

Let it come!
                No, days is good enough for now. And I can imagine with finals and such ahead of you.

Comment

No, days is good enough for now. And I can imagine with finals and such ahead of you.
                  Yeah... going crazy... so much to do. Just 4 more pages tonight. But the rest of this week I have another 4pages of analysis, 5 pages of lab report, 2 quizzes, and a presentation. *crazygrace*
                  I know...I should stop complaining. *dramatic sigh*

Comment

It's almost over.....

I know this ^^ isn't helping, but I couldn't resist.

Comment

It's almost over.....
                      I know this ^^ isn't helping, but I couldn't resist.
                      *stammers* wwwwhoaaa....

Comment

lg, love, if ya don't stop, she's not gonna get her work done. I need all the thunkers I can get!

Comment

lg, love, if ya don't stop, she's not gonna get her work done. I need all the thunkers I can get!
                          *blinks innocently* Hey, Carson...maybe you can help me. I'm writing a Biochem paper.

Comment

*blinks innocently* Hey, Carson...maybe you can help me. I'm writing a Biochem paper.

Wait, where are you going?

Grace asked for assistance with her research. Out of the two of us, I'm the most qualified to help her.

Comment

Wait, where are you going?

Grace asked for assistance with her research. Out of the two of us, I'm the most qualified to help her.
                              Oh my *TTTHUD*
                              Ah! This is not helping! Unless either of you boys have Parkinson's, I should probably go...*stares*

Comment

I don't have Parkinson's, but I know a wee bit about it.....

Comment

Working...
                                X