Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
    Can't wait to start reading it
    Have you finished posting TWS, have been waiting for you to get to the end before I finish reading

http://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/..._32/PM/106.jpg

Spoiler:

The Kitten has discovered the outside, just had to spend 20 minutes convincing her to come in!!
    Yes, TWS is finished posting.....all 104,000 words of it! It came out much longer than I expected, but I posted the final chapter on Friday. Hope you enjoy when you're able to read it.

Spoiler:
    Sounds like a cat to me!

Comment

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
      Yes, TWS is finished posting.....all 104,000 words of it! It came out much longer than I expected, but I posted the final chapter on Friday. Hope you enjoy when you're able to read it.

Spoiler:
      Sounds like a cat to me!
      It's on my list of (many) things to do over the next couple of weeks.... this is a list that never seems to get any shorter!!

Spoiler:

Oh, she is definitely a proper little cat now. Jumps the fence, teases the guinea pigs and hisses when the hoover comes out )

sigpic
      Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

It's on my list of (many) things to do over the next couple of weeks.... this is a list that never seems to get any shorter!!

Spoiler:

Oh, she is definitely a proper little cat now. Jumps the fence, teases the guinea pigs and hisses when the hoover comes out )

http://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/..._32/PM/130.jpg
        I know about that list that never seems to get shorter!

Spoiler:
        She hisses at the vacuum? ROFL!!! Mine go and hide! Though my youngest has a thing for the little plastic rings that come off of milk jugs. Not sure why, but they're her favorite toy....besides her sisters!

Comment

Spoiler:
          Yep Hisses at the hoover and when my little one puts on her cycle helmet.... and yet runs away if the hamster is out in his ball!! Strange cat.

sigpic

Comment

Sounds like a typical cat to me!

Comment

Oh I love that pic ^

sigpic

Comment

I do too, in spite of Sunday. You get the idea that he's really okay with what happened.

Comment

I'd like to think so...

sigpic

Comment

Goodness, I haven't thunked in a while!

Comment

Thinking about bed....have the day off tomorrow, but still have to get up to take the little one to school!
                      sigpic

Comment

http://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/...D_32/PM/80.jpg

Thinking about bed....have the day off tomorrow, but still have to get up to take the little one to school!
                        I know how that goes! I was lucky this past week. My daughter had the entire week off for Thanksgiving, and then my hubby had the time off from Wednesday around noon until tomorrow. I didn't have to worry about bedtime until last night!

Comment

Spoiler:

My hours are all over the place atm. I worked last Friday (my usual day off), I have tomorrow off and I have to work this coming Friday instead Looking forward to Christmas - only got to work 2 days out off 11 (and get paid for 5 ), will be nice to actually get time to relax properly
                          sigpic

Comment

http://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/..._32/PM/150.jpg

Spoiler:

My hours are all over the place atm. I worked last Friday (my usual day off), I have tomorrow off and I have to work this coming Friday instead Looking forward to Christmas - only got to work 2 days out off 11 (and get paid for 5 ), will be nice to actually get time to relax properly
                            Ooh, that does sound nice!

Spoiler:
                            I'm a stay-at-home-mom, so my days "off" are weekdays when my daughter's in school and hubby's working. Yesterday, I tried to rearrange the living room with both of them around and I got SO irritated! Decided to finish when both of them are out of the house!

Comment

Spoiler:

The option would be nice, but that's the joy of single parenthood I guess!
                              I try not to do any sort of rearranging or tidying if my Daughter is around - it never goes well, always leave those kind of things for when he's out with her friends or at school, so much easier and mildly less stressful

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

The option would be nice, but that's the joy of single parenthood I guess!
                                I try not to do any sort of rearranging or tidying if my Daughter is around - it never goes well, always leave those kind of things for when he's out with her friends or at school, so much easier and mildly less stressful

http://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/...D_32/PM/49.jpg
                                You do make a good point.

Spoiler:
                                Kids (and hubbies) are great when you have them, but there are moments when Moms just need their time to work around the house uninterrupted!

Comment

Working...
                                X