Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arlessiar
    Seems as if there's a new CB/PM thunker!

*~°~*WELCOME*~°~*
    phienix!

Thank You. Actually i've been around for a while. Mainly lurking. Finally decided to register an account. I'm almost done uploading the caps. So they will be posted soon.

Comment

Caps? Did someone say they had new screencaps? Oh, what a wonderful gift! I am suffering Paul withdrawal!

Comment

Oh my! Ladies, we are seriously delinquent in our thunking duties! Major Lorne's thunk thread has almost 300 more posts than we do & his character doesn't even have a first name!

Start thunking again, we gotta start thunking again!

Of course, TPTB have given us precious little fuel for our thunking fire, lately, those... those... those... illegitimate children...... WHERE IS OUR SCOTTISH DOCTOR?!?!?!?!?!

Comment

Here are the first set of caps I took from "see grace fly". I tried to keep them in order as they appear in the movie. Not sure why some of them are small, i'll have to figure that out a little later.

Comment

More still to come....

Comment

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Now THAT is what I am talking about!

Oh, gawd, that blue shirt!

Where's the Kleenex, I need to wipe the drool off my keyboard before it short-circuits!

Comment

Comment

A few random screencaps from the scifi friday preview.

and here is one photo I came across. I honestly have no idea where it came from or who took it. But I thought i'd share incase no one has seen it before.

That's it for now. Off to cook dinner and watch SGA. I really, really, really hope that Paul is in more than just that little flashback of past episodes.

Comment

phienix They are wonderful pics thank you. *Thunk* *Squee*

Now has The Lost Boys screened yet? Is he in it at all? Can't believe he wasn't in Aurora.

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
                      phienix They are wonderful pics thank you. *Thunk* *Squee*

Now has The Lost Boys screened yet? Is he in it at all? Can't believe he wasn't in Aurora.

It has and he's not. He's only on for a moment when they show the "on previous episodes" bit at the begining.

Comment

so there is really no point in watching it..okay there is a point, its a good show. But it would be way better if it had Beckett on! That's my 2 cents!

Thanks for all the lovely caps..Again I will say that he is soooo cute!!!
                        Just sitting here at the computer..typing my life away!

Comment

Thank you again for the screencaps phienix!! I look forward to more... not that I am being pushy... but... more? Please?

And I DEFINITELY appreciate that you captured a better pic from the nekkid scene than the "constipated" one we have all seen before!

...<mind wanders off to Gutterville with thoughts of nekkid Paul>...

Wha?! Huh?! Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

Comment

Originally posted by phienix
                            It has and he's not. He's only on for a moment when they show the "on previous episodes" bit at the begining.
                            What!!!! I don't believe it, well actually I do. Why do they hate us so much? Don't they know we sit here waiting and then they don't even gives him at all.

So we have to wait until 2006! This is what I don't understand did they write these scripts before they knew he was going to be a regular or is this how they are going to treat his character for the next 4 Seasons (assuming it last that long).

I keep thinking what is the point if he is going to be ignored, what was the point of making him a regular? What?!

End rant.

Comment

Originally posted by strivaria
                              Oh, that would be great! Like Watcher, I'm having trouble finding it and would love to see screencaps from it.
                              I don't have trouble finding it. I know exactly where it is at cineflix. But I thought I'm supposed to be able to download it if I'm in the US and I can't. I thought only Canadians couldn't download it. The site keeps telling me I'm in a country that can't download the movie.

My kind of guy:
                              "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                              Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                              (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Great piccies!!

I cannot believe Carson was not in either of the episodes for SGA tonite...er...last nite...I mean what were they thinking
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X