Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's the final "Paul, can I have a photo for the thread, please?"

A big "Thank You!" to Paul for being so understanding and indulgent. I spent way too much time lurking around his autograph table trying to think up questions or looking for another photo op. He's just the kindest, sweetest man.

If you post on other threads and think they would be interested in reading my reports about Paul's appearance at DragonCon, by all means point them over here. I know you want to keep him all to ourselves, but we should spread the love.

My kind of guy:
    "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
    Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
    (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...CF4087edit.jpg

A big "Thank You!" to Paul for being so understanding and indulgent. I spent way too much time lurking around his autograph table trying to think up questions or looking for another photo op. He's just the kindest, sweetest man.

If you post on other threads and think they would be interested in reading my reports about Paul's appearance at DragonCon, by all means point them over here. I know you want to keep him all to ourselves, but we should spread the love.
      Yea! *Thunk* Wow. Sorry no I can't make anymore sense than that! I second that watcher.

A big Thank you Paul

&
      Thank you watcher652

I need to learn to breath again, arhh! I said somewhere else that I hate chanting but I have this need to start chanting PAUL, hehe. Aw *squee*

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652

Forgive me for not "url"ing this pic, but *squee**!
        Ninja-Paul!

Watcher, you ROCK! LOVE 'EM as always!!

It's SO great for you to be sending us updates and pics from Ground Zero! I can hardly wait to get home from work everyday to hit this thread!!

As for him being the "kindest, sweetest" man.........(prepare for the Thunk:..)

How can we know he's sweet until we TASTE him??

Oh girl, you KNOW I had to go there!

AT
        thistledown
        sigpic

Comment

Thank you watcher and Paul, you guys rock

JANICE: Dr. Bob, you've given this hospital a bad name.
          DR BOB: You're right. Fred is a terrible name for a hospital. I'll give it a better name. How 'bout Eunice?

Comment

Originally posted by TJuk
            Besides I merely supplied the images, I didn't post them...in which case I blame unowho, its all her fault!

Ahem!!! And WHO posted them on her website for me to find and put on here?! Hmmmmm?!?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by thistledown
              As for him being the "kindest, sweetest" man.........(prepare for the Thunk:..)
              How can we know he's sweet until we TASTE him??
              Oh girl, you KNOW I had to go there!
              Yeah, you're just another naughty girl that got lost in the gutter!
              Hehe, and that's just another reason to like you!

Congrats on 100 posts, thistledown!

And by the way, who could possibly blame us for our gutter visits? We are victims! These special thoughts just pop up when there are so many delicious piccies! Ah, the water's warm in the gutter today...

Bye, A.
              ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
              ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Oh my gosh! What a wonderful time you must have had, watcher! And THANK YOU!!!!!! for the pics of Paul, they were MUCh appreciated! I am glad he has a good sense of humor about the goings-on on various threads at various sites, otherwise conventions would be VERY uncomfortable times for Paul and his fans.

And WOW did he look good! When is he going to come to New England, darnit?!?!

Comment

Paul participated in a Stargate panel on Sunday with Alexis Cruz, Gary Jones and Carmen Argenziano.

My kind of guy:
                  "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                  Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                  (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Hi Everyone!!

I'm suppose to be sleeping, but I HAD to come in to GW and say hello and OMG!!! (((watcher652))) THANK YOU SO MUCH! for sharing your pics and DragonCon experience with Paul with us.

A Big THANK YOU! to Paul McGillion for being a sweetheart and allowing watcher652 take pics of him to share among us thunkers

What a way to escape my new job and de-stress from the woes of "reality". I wish I can be here more often.
                    Proud Thunker of Carson Beckett and John Sheppard
                    and Captain Jack Harkness
                    Creator of The Rockett - Rodney & Beckett Thread
                    Priestess of the Lab Coat Love Association
                    Proud owner of the chant *sigh..swoon..faint..Thunk!*
                    I live here.....Calling All Australians?
                    My other home...Stargate Down Under
                    My Life on LiveJournal

Comment

Awwww!

How cute is he?!?!

Gawd I love that dimpled grin!!!!

Comment

Page 3! Oh no! Now some people know I love a guy in glasses so...I thought I would share. A youngish Paul on SG-1.

Dimple. *Squee*

This one is my favourite, he has the messed up hair. Ah, glasses why can't he wear them for reading or something on SGA.

Now because I am cheeky, when I was on TJ's site I spotted the D.I pics, still haven't seen the ep here but I think it is still to be screened, well I hope.

Anyway, as I have mentioned before I love Nicholas Campbell he still looks good even if he is getting quite old. So here is Paul & Nick (any excuse plus Nick wears glasses ) Call me cheeky!

Bye.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
                          Congrats on 100 posts, thistledown!
                          Why thank you, Arlessiar! I can't believe I've "Thunked" that much and don't have a concussion!

And as for the gutter, I'm not swimming!! I'd say I have a floaty-chair, sunglasses and a fruity drink with a little paper umbrella.....goin' with the gutter flow in leisurely style!

MM-mm-good. Now all I need, is Paul in SPEEDOS!

he-he! Good Enough!

AT
                          thistledown
                          sigpic

Comment

Why thank you, Arlessiar! I can't believe I've "Thunked" that much and don't have a concussion!
                            And as for the gutter, I'm not swimming!! I'd say I have a floaty-chair, sunglasses and a fruity drink with a little paper umbrella.....goin' with the gutter flow in leisurely style! MM-mm-good. Now all I need, is Paul in SPEEDOS!

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...ethingmore.jpg

he-he! Good Enough!

AT
                            Oh Congrats on the 100! um, and one. You know the thing I love about that pic is that he has his socks and shoes on, no trousers or even a shirt (I know why but still) He must have known we would be looking.
                            Last edited by Willow'sCat; 17 December 2005, 06:42 PM.

Comment

OK, it took a few days, but now I have managed to read through all the posts I missed on the weekend. And now I can finally say:

THANK YOU

watcher652 for all the wonderful pics and the con report!

All these pics PM posed for are just great! Multiple -*thunk*! And I definitely want this shirt!!!
                              http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...CF3912edit.jpg

I notice that I never said hello to HyperCaz, so: WELCOME!
                              Love your conversion counter!
                              Originally posted by Drwho'srose
                              glasses why can't he wear them for reading or something on SGA.
                              Thanks for the pics! But I have to admit that I like him more without glasses.
                              And as for the gutter, I'm not swimming!! I'd say I have a floaty-chair, sunglasses and a fruity drink with a little paper umbrella.....goin' with the gutter flow in leisurely style!
                              Gutter luxury style, hu?

OK, back to everyday life's boredom. Today it consists of washing the dishes, yeah.
                              Bye, A.
                              ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                              ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Oh Congrats on the 100! um, and one.
                                Thanks Rose!! What a sweetie!

You know the thing I love about that pic is that he has his socks and shoes on, no trousers or even a shirt (I know why but still) He must have know we would be looking.
                                Just because you're virtually nekkid, doesn't meaning you can neglect the accessorising!!

It's all in the manly details!

Originally posted by Arlessiar
                                Gutter luxury style, hu?
                                Oh yeah! SUCCUMB to the lifestyle!

AT
                                thistledown
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X