No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I so don't have time to comment on today's 2 panel sessions with Paul since I have to be up in about 2 hours. Detailed reports later.

Paul has been wonderfully sweet in my requests to pose for a photo for you each day. The man is a saint. Here'e today's entry.

When I showed him the camera display for his approval, he commented, "That's funny." Which I thought was funny since he decided on the pose. I just wanted the back of his t-shirt.

I asked where he got the shirts and he said they were made by his friend Michael.

My kind of guy:
    "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
    Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
    (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Us Antipodeans do seem to be taking over... It must be something with Aussies and Scotts...

Hi HyperCaz wlcome

JANICE: Dr. Bob, you've given this hospital a bad name.
      DR BOB: You're right. Fred is a terrible name for a hospital. I'll give it a better name. How 'bout Eunice?

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652
        I so don't have time to comment on today's 2 panel sessions with Paul since I have to be up in about 2 hours. Detailed reports later.

Paul has been wonderfully sweet in my requests to pose for a photo for you each day. The man is a saint. Here'e today's entry.

When I showed him the camera display for his approval, he commented, "That's funny." Which I thought was funny since he decided on the pose. I just wanted the back of his t-shirt.

I asked where he got the shirts and he said they were made by his friend Michael.
        He fell for that?!? Haha, the camera needed to be a bit um, lower. Thanks I am running out of thanks. It is too much! Haha *falling in gutter*

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
          You should put "The eyes of sex" in your sig under BECKETT hmm, the mods might take offence. I don't really know what PG13 in American means. It would look good though.
          Ha! I SHOULD! Those eyes get my every time! -sigh!-

The nearest thing we have in Canada to PG13 is 14A, meaning "if you're under 14 you should be accompanied by an Adult". Interestingly (I work in a movie store), a lot of US films that are rated PG13 only get a PG here...meaning anyone, even a 7 year old can rent it. Also, plenty of US films rated "R" or "Restricted to anyone under 18" only get a 14A in Canada.
          We seem to be harder on drug references and violence and easier on nudity and sexual situations, while the US is the reverse.

Perhaps to play it safe, I could add to my sig:
          The Eyes of ****deleted due to PG13 rating**** !!!

Ya' think?

AT
          thistledown
          sigpic

Comment

He fell for that?!? Haha, the camera needed to be a bit um, lower. Thanks I am running out of thanks. It is too much! Haha *falling in gutter*
            It does need to be lower.

Comment

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...CF4069edit.jpg
              OOOOOOOOMMMMMMGGGGGGG!

UP AGAINST THE WALL!....Are you SURE that he's coming up with these poses, Watcher? (naughty lass that you are...only way you'd fit in around HERE! LOL!!!)

I could say something VERY naughty about my willingness to "assume the position" ANYTIME, but ...................
              wait.......
              I JUST DID! Mua-ha-ha-ha!

Okay. 4am. Gotta be at work for 8:30......hmmmm.
              What a great pic to sleep on! **evil grin!**

AT
              thistledown
              sigpic

Comment

Were is Arlessiar, she was meant to be back by now? What a time to have a real life.
                I'M BACK! I had a wonderful weekend, but I missed this thread terribly because I knew there would be many wonderful pics online! Yeah, what a time to have a real life. Really bad timing to be gone on this "watcher will post pics and reports" weekend! But now I'm back and enjoying the Carson and Paul pic rollercoaster ride!!!
                Spread the Carson around. It's nice to see the thread so busy and when Arlessiar comes back after her time with friends she will just die!
                Yes, you're right, I died and went to Pauly heaven! So many great pics!
                I saw them, my heart began to beat like a Duracell bunny, I began to shiver and I screamed "SQUEE!!!", stopped breathing right after that, met the big *THUNK*, and there I was right on this fluffy white cloud. I opened my eyes and looked around and there was a big sign saying: "You're so dead! Thunk victim no. 5241! Died of paulitis gillionosa!" And then some clouds shifted and there was a throne and Paul was sitting on it, he smiled and waved and the sun was shining, the sky was blue, there was music in the air and my heart was light. I lay back on my own private fluffy cloud, closed my eyes again and my life, no, my afterlife was all I could ever dream of: A bliss.
                Great, wonderful pics everyone and the Lab-Coat pics always hit the right spot
                Yes. Which leads me to the question: Why aren't they on the LCLA thread? Strivaria? Imo?
                Originally posted by Celestial
                Anyway fellow thunkers, I may be disappearing for long periods of time (and will be getting bouts of serious "withdrawal Thunking symptoms) because Reality calls and I must start my new job which will hinder and hamper on my GW and Thunking "playtime"
                You'll be missed!

Bye, A.
                ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Yes Arlessiar really bad timing on the "real life" thing. Glad you had fun though. And yes the *Thunk* has been in full swing thanks to watcher. Oh and as always Mr Gillion.

I just noticed our little *THUNK* is over 900 posts yea!

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
                    Yes. Which leads me to the question: Why aren't they on the LCLA thread? Strivaria? Imo?
                    Hehe, that oversight has been corrected Madam President.

Hee! It's like DragonCon/McGillion Advent! And the pics... :: sigh :: Thank you muchly Watcher.

Comment

ack! page 2!

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

save our precious dr. beckett from being eaten up by the page monsters
                      sigpic

Comment

I want too!!

One of use whould try to make a Rockett T-shirt...something like:

Take a ride on the Rockett
                        sigpic

Comment

shhhhhh...Paul could be lurking right now...
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by strivaria
                            Hehe, that oversight has been corrected Madam President.
                            Yes, I've seen that. Thanks a lot, Hanger On #1, good work!
                            We need to meet this Michael guy? I want one *waaaahhh*
                            Want one too. No, not this Michael guy, a shirt! This "I got examined..." thingie is priceless! Gives me a lot of naughty thoughts (as intended, I guess. Yeah, Paul, who's really naughty here... ).

It's really late and I have to go to sleep. I'll comment on all the great pics here (especially watcher's) tomorrow and pray for a nice CB dream now.

Bye, A.
                            ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                            ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Ok, I'm pretty sure I haven't strayed into the Carson/Paul thunk thread (I'm so confused why) before. He is sooooo gorgeous! I can hardly handle it! *thunk* When I first saw Rising I was like "Ok, the Scottish guy, he's gonna be my fav. for this show" lol. He's deff. stayed as my second fav (second only to McKay). I'm so glad he's a full-time character now, what could be better than seeing Carson on a regular basis?

btw, this picture is beautiful. I have to make myself one of thoes shirts hehe!

Comment

I had many pages to catch up and see-sooooo many THUNKable pics!!!

Like this one (thanks Erin!)
                                http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...n/53247367.jpg
                                I had to literally pick myself off the floor and pour myself back into my seat

Many thanks to you Watcher652 for the reports and pics. You're wonderful in letting the rest of us in on con stuff. I am terribly jealous!! As for Paul, he sounds like such a sweetheart....yet can't keep that naughty side under wraps huh?! He looks like he's ready to be "examined" himself...or or is that "frisked"?? hmmmm

Oh yeah, I want that tee too.

Comment

Working...
                                X