Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by McKay's girl
    I had a dream of kissing Carson last night
    What is it with you, kissing Carson, kissing DH, next you'll tell me you dreamed about kissing Dr Who! ROFL Don't you dare, he's mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
      What is it with you, kissing Carson, kissing DH, next you'll tell me you dreamed about kissing Dr Who! ROFL Don't you dare, he's mine.
      I already had a dream about the new Dr Who It was the new first ep and he was being an a$$ I'd rather kiss Jack Harkness though

sigpic
      Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
      Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
        Well cannot comment on the ep haven't seen yet.

But OMG! What happened to respecting Paul? lol

If I was dying my hair for that reason I would not want someone to start commenting on it. ROFL Although I do dye my hair for that reason! Haha, old age is great! Just great!
        To quote one of my fav movies (kudos for those who recognise it ), I like him 'just the way he is', grey hair and all, his looks are only a small part of what make that man throughly GORGOUES!

Comment

Some Pauly goofing at a con...

That jacket was oh so soft and nice to cuddle up to for photos...course what was under it was even better!

He is such a goof, has a wicked sense of humour...though he was def playing 'Beckett' for the crowd!

Teryl made him put on one of the labcoats hanging on stage as props, it was a wee bit too tight and stretched nice and snuggly over those lovely broad shoudlers! Those two are a complete hoot on stage and a treat to watch!

TJ

Comment

TJuk Did I say I'm green with envy? Yes I'm soooo jealous! It looked like a lot of fun, so what questions did you get to ask him? Did I say I was jealous? Oh, yes, I did! TJuk I'm so jealous.....Thanks for sharing, got any more pics?
            Proud Thunker of Carson Beckett and John Sheppard
            and Captain Jack Harkness
            Creator of The Rockett - Rodney & Beckett Thread
            Priestess of the Lab Coat Love Association
            Proud owner of the chant *sigh..swoon..faint..Thunk!*
            I live here.....Calling All Australians?
            My other home...Stargate Down Under
            My Life on LiveJournal

Comment

Thanks, thanks, thanks, great pics! This must really have been a great con! I would have liked to see him on stage with a lab coat and "playing doctor"!
              Lucky you!

Bye, A.
              ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
              ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Hey fellow thunkers,

I've just posted a new thread "The Cars & Rod (Carson & Rodney) Thread" http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=16516. It's a thread dedicated to posting funny dialogue exchanged between our favorite scientist/doctor. I thought we could give the Shex Thread a run for it's money...you know some 'stiff' competition, every pun intended...hehehe!
                Last edited by Celestial; 28 August 2005, 05:44 AM.
                My Life on LiveJournal

Comment

Originally posted by Celestial
                  TJuk Did I say I'm green with envy? Yes I'm soooo jealous!
                  Me too!
                  Charm thy name is Paul...

Celestial, sorry that making this sig is taking so long, I'm working on it but this was a busy week. I'll try to get it done tomorrow!

Bye, A.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
                    Me too!
                    Charm thy name is Paul...

Celestial, sorry that making this sig is taking so long, I'm working on it but this was a busy week. I'll try to get it done tomorrow!

Bye, A.
                    It's ok A. In the meantime, since I'm starting to get the hang of GW and the My Control options, I'll create a written sig until you finish with my sig. Thanks again!
                    My Life on LiveJournal

Comment

Originally posted by Celestial
                      I've just posted a new thread "The Cars & Rod (Carson & Rodney) Thread" http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=16516. It's a thread dedicated to posting funny dialogue exchanged between our favorite scientist/doctor. I thought we could give the Shex Thread a run for it's money...you know some 'stiff' competition, every pun intended...hehehe!
                      Nice idea, I love funny dialogue! I'll take a look at it later today.

I hope the thread won't be a problem with the mods because there is already a McBeck thread: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...39#post4459539
                      I know, that's a friend- or relationship discussion thread, but the mods also closed another character dialogue thread today saying that there are enough other threads already.

Bye, A.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
                        Nice idea, I love funny dialogue! I'll take a look at it later today.

I hope the thread won't be a problem with the mods because there is already a McBeck thread: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...39#post4459539
                        I know, that's a friend- or relationship discussion thread, but the mods also closed another character dialogue thread today saying that there are enough other threads already.

Bye, A.
                        I was hoping that this one will hold out, cause it's dedicated for screencaps with dialogue on them. I'm thinking it may be a fun way to exercise those artistic & creative Photoshop/Dreamweaver, etc ideas that so many people are talentedly eqipped with, like you

Well, here's hoping the thread doesn't get closed.
                        My Life on LiveJournal

Comment

Nah, I don't think the thread will close...or at least I hope not...we couldn't deal without our daily dose of our personal Dr. Beckett
                          sigpic

Comment

and i couldnt deal with it... gotta have my hottie scottish dock to drool over
                            sigpic

Comment

TJuk, those Paul shots were great thanks for posting. Oh he looks really good in black really sexy. Of course he is always good to look at but my! *splashing around in the gutter*

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
                                Nah, I don't think the thread will close...or at least I hope not...we couldn't deal without our daily dose of our personal Dr. Beckett
                                Do you mean that you hope that THIS thread here won't be closed? No, we were talking about the new thread Celestial started today, the Carson/Rodney "funny dialogue" thread. I really don't think that this thunk thread here is in any danger of getting closed!
                                But if it ever was in danger then you'd be right: Our daily dose of Carson is essential to our well-being! No-one may steal him from us, our preciousss!

Bye, A., definitely sleep deprived...

Comment

Working...
                                X