No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*squishy hugs back* Yeah,I've heard Paul smells wonderful..not that I'd know from personal experience mind ya. lol It's Friday!! How's about some Hot Scot shots to celebrate? *cough hint to the techno savvy folk* Woohoo!! }:O
    sigpic

Comment

Well I can tell you that Jason, Joe and Alexis Cruz all smell good!

sigpic

Comment

*waves weakly from the floor* M'fine. Queen killed my brain cell with that lovely pic. Yay!! More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
        sigpic

Comment

Monday's over...finally. How about some Hot Scot shots to celebrate? *cough hint to the techno savvy folk* lol }:O
          sigpic

Comment

alright so i dunno how many of you are watching the world cup. however, there is one of the announcers that has been the commentator for a few games now is born and bred scottish and everytime he opens his mouth my first thought is of our hot scot LOL
            sigpic
            thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

*nods sagely* Yup,I have visions of Paul running through my head every time I hear a game. *smirks* I have cheeky thoughts of Paul leading a group of kilt clad soccer players onto the field...and there's a stiff wind. hehe Did I blow up anyone's brain with that lovely thought? lol More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                alright so i dunno how many of you are watching the world cup. however, there is one of the announcers that has been the commentator for a few games now is born and bred scottish and everytime he opens his mouth my first thought is of our hot scot LOL
                hahaha!
                I just met a guy at my new job today, who has a lovely Scottish accent!
                He's not a patch on our lovely Carson, though. Which brings me to....

....Carson-pretty time!

Feel the love.
                dolfyn.
                Dr. Carson Beckett: The Heart of Atlantis

Comment

*glomps Dolfyn* How are ya sweetie? Glad to see ya back in these parts...wicked Carson pix. GUH. More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                  sigpic

Comment

*sigh*
                    I've been working my way through Stargate SG-1 since I bought the box set a few months back (I bought & watched the Atlantis box set first at the start of the year). When I was coming up to season 8, I decided to watch Atlantis again, in-tandem with SG-1, so I could really appreciate the cross-overs between the two shows. I couldn't remember a lot of them from when they were on TV, as I'd missed episodes here & there due to poor programming by the channel that aired them. I also recently bought the 2 SG-1 movies that followed season 10, which I haven't seen yet.
                    Anyway, I've now almost reached the end of season 10 of SG-1 & season 3 of Atlantis, which meant that this weekend, I got up to Sunday.

Damn those stupid PTB, it made me cry again!!!! *sob*

Now on a brighter note, I've had an idea for a Carson/Rodney fan-fic bouncing around my imagination for some time, & even wrote up a list of plot points a while back. I finally started writing the story this weekend, & so far it's going pretty well. It's totally a friendship story, lots of Carson-whump & a bit of Rodney-whump, no slash of course, & I'm sticking with canon as much as possible. In my mind, this story happens sometime early-to-mid season 3.
                    Keaira has kindly agree to beta the story for me, & I think I'll wait until it's finished before I show everyone else. That's if anyone's interested in reading it....?

Anyway, here's another Carson-pretty from happier times.

Feel the love.
                    dolfyn.
                    Dr. Carson Beckett: The Heart of Atlantis

Comment

Paul will be in Lifetime movie, "Confined" tonight at 7 pm est. He played Det. Chris.

http://www.mylifetime.com/movies/confined

Comment

*tackle hugs Dolfyn* Great you're back with us again. So you're writing a fan fic....awesome!! Can't wait to read it when you're done. Wicked pic too. More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                        sigpic

Comment

Everyone must tune in to watch "Confined" tonight at 7pm on Lifetime! For anybody who can't watch it live, I'll be recording it and taking caps.

Comment

Yes , please I want to see more of Paul!

Comment

Hi my Carson friends!
                              Finally able to pop in here. I've been so busy in the JFT since I got back from MN...things are finally calming down now.

dolfyn, you're not the only one who cries watching Sunday! I saw it recently when SyFy aired it, and even though I know it is coming it gets me every time! So you're not alone! Heck, I tear up when they are going to put Carson 2.0 in the freezer.

Your fic sounds great!
                              sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the reminder Jersey and EarthgateRicky!! *smirks* The movie title's got the whumper in me glaring at plot bunnies. hehe More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X