No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think this one's been posted yet.

My kind of guy:
    "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
    Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
    (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Oh, and here's a shot of two of my favorite men on Atlantis.

In this shot, I think Rodney looks younger than Carson. Of course, David is about 9 months older than Paul.

My kind of guy:
      "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
      Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog

Comment

Originally posted by strivaria
        Carson: Now now, it's just a paper cut Rodney, no need to fuss.
        Rodney: That's what you think, you didn't see the amount of blood lost and .. hey watch it with the peroxide...
        *head butt*
        Carson: As I was saying... *places band-aid on a now unconcious Rodney's finger*

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
        Very good! Now if we can just get Carson unconscious too, the possibilities are endless. And illegal!
        Oh, the images in my head...
        Well I am a member of the LCLA and I have a title Ambassador but I am not sure about the active part, unless looking at Carson in his white glowing Lab-Coat is active? Which now I think about it*mind wanders* hmm, it does get pretty active in here with Carson.
        Well, I was just looking for a word to describe the difference between being on the thread and having a title in the LCLA, and "active" came to my mind. But in the end we are all active thunking over lab coats. And I see you are already very busy being "active"!

Bye, A.
        ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
        ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

I see that it has been some time since I contributed new pics, so I made some new screencaps, and one of these caps turned out to be especially droolworthy:

Bye, A.

Comment

I just wanted to let my fellow thunkers know that for the first time I'll be attending this year's DragonCon in Atlanta, Georgia. Barring any last minute changes, Paul is scheduled to be there.

Can't wait to see him in person!

My kind of guy:

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652
              I just wanted to let my fellow thunkers know that for the first time I'll be attending this year's DragonCon in Atlanta, Georgia. Barring any last minute changes, Paul is scheduled to be there.

Can't wait to see him in person!
              I am begging you take pictures lots of pictures. You lucky gal. So who else will be there? SGA? SG-1?

Comment

Hmm, I wouldn't hold my breath on Channel 7 catching up with SGA anytime soon. They have not even announced that they will buy the rights to screen SG-1 season 9 yet never mind SGA season two. But we get the double SGA 'The S1 & S2' next week (the Gift this week) so yea! Double the *Thunk* I will be vv tired for work on Friday but I don't care. Then I will finally watch S3 so I will be caught up at last!
                Which state are you from? How come Sydney Metro is so way behind? I can't believe you get to watch Seige 1-3. Damn Ch7
                Last edited by Celestial; 26 August 2005, 05:54 AM. Reason: forgot the quote!
                Proud Thunker of Carson Beckett and John Sheppard
                and Captain Jack Harkness
                Creator of The Rockett - Rodney & Beckett Thread
                Priestess of the Lab Coat Love Association
                Proud owner of the chant *sigh..swoon..faint..Thunk!*
                I live here.....Calling All Australians?
                My other home...Stargate Down Under
                My Life on LiveJournal

Comment

Originally posted by Celestial
                  Which state are you from?
                  From one of denial. For so many reason's.

About Channel 7? Well according to SG News Australia. Channel 7 have assured Australian fans of both SG-1 & SGA that they are going to show both Season 9 and Season 2 respectivly. However no time schedule has been set.

My guess is either over Summer or in the March/May 2006 non-ratings period. I would love it if they would show them both back to back but I think that maybe asking too much of CH7.

Anyho... back on topic.

So has anyone seen the new ep? Was Dr Beckett in it? Was he in a Lab-Coat?

Comment

Watching/recording it now. Yes and Yes. I'll get some screencaps tomorrow.... err later today.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
                      I see that it has been some time since I contributed new pics, so I made some new screencaps, and one of these caps turned out to be especially droolworthy:

Gone for one day and....****squee*****!!!!!!

The Eyes of Sex welcome me back! Thank you, ooohhh so much Arlessiar!!

tee-hee!

AT
                      thistledown
                      sigpic

Comment

No, but he was in the episode. He was an essential part of the plot.

I think this is pretty non spoilery. From Instinct.

My kind of guy:

Comment

No, but he was in the episode. He was an essential part of the plot.

I think this is pretty non spoilery. From Instinct.
                          http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...nct022edit.jpg
                          Thanks watcher652.
                          Ooh I like that, I can even forgive the lack of a Lab-Coat. He looks mighty fine. Ah, can't wait for all the new caps to appear.

Comment

Originally posted by thistledown
                            The Eyes of Sex welcome me back! Thank you, ooohhh so much Arlessiar!
                            I'm glad you liked it!
                            Ah, can't wait for all the new caps to appear.
                            Me too. I can't be online most of the time today, but - who needs sleep? I will just turn the night into day and make a "midnight thunk"!

Bye, A.

Comment

Thanks watcher652.
                              Ooh I like that, I can even forgive the lack of a Lab-Coat. He looks mighty fine. Ah, can't wait for all the new caps to appear.
                              My bad. Most of the episode was off world and I forgot the first scene back in the infirmary.

My kind of guy:

Comment

My bad. Most of the episode was off world and I forgot the first scene back in the infirmary.
                                http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...nct1348787.jpg
                                Watcher, you're a picture godess! Thanks!
                                Can you post this lovely lab coat pic in the LCLA thread, too? It's pure gold for a lab coat AND Carson thunker!

Bye, A.

Comment

Working...
                                X